• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐Ÿ๐ฑ๐Ÿ

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all, Iโ€™m Red!
This post isnโ€™t going to be overly pretty. I might update it later!

PREFERENCES/RULES

Before getting into the general setting I wanted, Iโ€™ll start with my preferences in rp!

โ€ข Literate to novella (quality over quantity)

โ€ข ANY gender pairings

โ€ข A romantic subplot is preferable

โ€ข OOC with my partners is always nice!! General chat, HCs, playlists, art, memes; donโ€™t be shy with it. (:

REQUEST

Currently, Iโ€™m looking for a zombie apocalypse based plot. I have characters of both female and male orientation, but Iโ€™d currently prefer to use my male character!

Iโ€™d love to follow the struggle to survive, maybe battles between survivor groups, near-death experiences, overall darker themes alongside a hint of romance.

This was the main idea, but I also have a zombie character who could be used for a more fantastical/hopeful view of the apocalypse. This doesnโ€™t mean all zombies are sentient; I can explain the details of his deal one on one.

So, if anything involving the vibe above interests you, feel free to reply or message me!

How very peculiar that I post my own request thread today and I happen to come across this. I have a character in mind that would be pretty perfect for this. Very very interesting.

i'm interested in this!! if you're still looking of course :] i'll pm you!

i'd be interested if your still looking ! although i tend to prefer playing males so i'm down for a bxb romance, but totally up to you if your still looking for a partner ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back