• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse (Always Open)

Kimbella

Procrastination Queen
I would love to start a zombie themed roleplay with whoever would like to join.  I was thinking it could start in the beginning or early in the outbreak so supplies, defenses, and alliances will need to be created. I am willing to discuss/create details and a more developed plot with those interested! 

UPDATE: Always Accepting! Come join us:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, I quite like zombies, classic hell spawns... wait I'm allowed to say 'hell' right?! I'M SORRY IF I WASN'T SUPPOSED TOO OH GOD PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!! 

...eh hem...  annnyywayysss...

I'm in! 

@KuroNoKami39@The Black Rainbow @GasterBlasterMaster You're all welcome to join! Unfortunately I'm a bit of a newbie on this site and this is my first ever roleplay on here (hope that doesn't scare you guys off lol) so all suggestions on how to get started/create a thread & where to place it/etc would be welcome too.  :smile4:

Last edited by a moderator:
my advice? well just make it unique and all you! you don't need our help!

@KuroNoKami39@The Black Rainbow @GasterBlasterMaster You're all welcome to join! Unfortunately I'm a bit of a newbie on this site and this is my first ever roleplay on here (hope that doesn't scare you guys off lol) so all suggestions on how to get started/create a thread & where to place it/etc would be welcome too.  :smile4:

Dun worry, I'll help the best I can, so if you need anything feel free to ask me! 

VERY INTERESTING. I SHOULD REALLY JOIN THIS.

Sorry for the caps. Count me in, always had a thing for zombies!

Huh, awesome, count me as interested if you're still looking for guys and gals. My advice is; don't make this based around killing zombos only. Make it somewhat realistic, with internal group relationships, nemesises and neutralities who hold together only because they need each other to survive. If you do this, you'll be able to separate the Mary Sues and good roleplayers from the rest. Also, perhaps make a hosted project if you can (or ask someone).

@Cassiopeia I think that since this is you'r RP, you should sometimes make some "events" happen. For example, you could direct the world we live in. You could make so the weather is rainy a specific day so we need to find shelter, or you could make it foggy so we will have a harder time moving around!

Thank you to those who gave me some tips and as for the rest of you, you're all also welcome to join! 

@CloisterBlackI I'm hoping to start asap. A hosted project will be up soon with the help of @KuroNoKami39. I'll be sure to drop the link here.  :smile4:

Thank you to those who gave me some tips and as for the rest of you, you're all also welcome to join! 

@CloisterBlackI I'm hoping to start asap. A hosted project will be up soon with the help of @KuroNoKami39. I'll be sure to drop the link here.  :smile4:

Alright then, for now I'll keep a watchful eye and maybe start some progress on my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back