• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ZOMB-E: The Apocalypse

Ariel

The Mermaid Slayer
Supporter
Name : Emma Belson

Date : September 22, 2019

I can hear them clawing the wood on the outside of my door. They're hungry. When people used to mention the apocalypse, I used to laugh. Zombies were never really but more of a figment of a wild imagination. Today, they couldn't be more real. But they aren't the comical rotting and slow zombies every once thought of. They're fast and cunning. And their real people. They haven't changed much since "death". Theirheart may not beat but they are still very much alive. Their pale and sickly looking but very strong. And their eyes... their eyes are a solid blood red from the whites to the iris. I see those eyes in my nightmares when I manage to fall asleep. Outside tonight it wasn't only the Tides at my door but the Spawn. They wanted my blood.

I remember the day they announced the new mericle medicine. The medicine that would cure anything. We should have known it wouldn't be that easy. At first, the officials sounded like they had it under control, always assuring they had a plan to quarantine the area and repair the damage they had done. And we believed them! Then it grew and grew. More were infected. Many ended their life in suicide before the disease can claim them. Cities turned to anarchy. Loved ones were lost. The world became a lonely place. I'd have to say the worst thing that has happened to me thus far was watching my best friend lose his life to a Spawn after we had survived together for so long. I feel like I died with him that day. Of course I had to kill him. I couldn't let him go on like that. Now, I was so close to Eden. A city of survivors, a place people went to band together and fight this disease. But I'm afraid I won't make it. At least I had come this far.

This disease I mentioned, It is known as ZOMB-E. Zeboardy Omniform Mutation Blood Efficiency. First, it attacks the nerves, renders the victim useless through paralysis. Then it inflicts pain all over the body. After that, it goes for the mind. One goes mad and they lose who they once were. They're almost nothing after that. Then, once the disease is at the power house, it reinforces the body and sends it off to infect more.

The door is close to busting down. I can fend them off but I don't know if I'll make it out. Question is, should I end my life now?

Can you survive the apocalypse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back