• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac : Broken Bonds | OOC |

Just wondering, are our parents anything related to our element or is it disaster/natural phenomenon related?
?

Oh, i havent explained that part, I see. Actually, Zodiacs do not have parents. They are created by the Spirit King from dust. As millions of years pass,Zodiacs are replaced when they die or break a rule. As said, some of them have been punished and sent to Earth, not to be exiles, but to be humans. Their memories were wiped and they are dead right now. Also, the elements were given out randomly by the Spirit King so that they can help him with the balance of events.

I have no ide why I typed parents instead, I mist be sleepy. I'll go yo sleep now, good night to me good morning to you!
It's actually 11pm for me lmao. G'night. Also, yeah, your powers ARE your elements.. xD It's why I put them there. Sorry for misunderstanding. One word can change the meaning O.o

I guess you know now? If your element is air then your power is air. And yeah, that's that. :)

It's actually 11pm for me lmao. G'night. Also, yeah, your powers ARE your elements.. xD It's why I put them there. Sorry for misunderstanding. One word can change the meaning O.o

I guess you know now? If your element is air then your power is air. And yeah, that's that. :)
0-0 It's 11:02PM for me…. Child is you Australian!?

Member of the club* lol, what is up with Autocorrect tonight? Anyway! I just finished off a CS and will probably go to sleep in the next few minuets so if you need my help with anything please feel free to ask now! :D

Officially started my Cs now!! :3 :D Also, would everyone like me to create a discord for those of us who have an account to discuss features such as relationships and other character/OOC things in an easier and more comfortable fashion?? :3

omg, you tagged me but NO notifications whatsoever came out and i am freaking out. Glad I searched the forum for this o-o

So our powers (in case for mine,Libra) Fire means controlling fire and every interpretation of it? Like blue fire, fire that never dies, or..?

omg, you tagged me but NO notifications whatsoever came out and i am freaking out. Glad I searched the forum for this o-o

So our powers (in case for mine,Libra) Fire means controlling fire and every interpretation of it? Like blue fire, fire that never dies, or..?
I think it's more related to natural phenomenons related to these elements. That's what I think.

I think it's more related to natural phenomenons related to these elements. That's what I think.
Actually, you can go crazy with your power. As long as it's your element it's okay. But yeah, it can be related to natural phenomenons. Idk why i chose fire since fire is usually caused by candles falling into carpets or furniture... But i guess we'll go with some being unexplained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back