• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiac : Broken Bonds | OOC |

OOC
Hey~ Welcome to our OOC! Be nice~ You can hang out here and talk to other cool people.

• IC
    Rules
    Characters

• There will only be a total of five exiles. When you choose a zodiac, you may either tell me you want your zodiac to be an exile, or just be a plain zodiac. First come first serve!

Aries, The Ram : Yunn Yunn
    Gemini, The Twins : Me~
    Virgo, The Virgin: philocaly philocaly
    Scorpio, The Scorpion : Gizaira Gizaira
    Cancer, The Crab : Livson Livson
    Aquarius, The Water Carrier : Vampiress Vampiress
    Exiles :
    Pisces, The Fish : @Aero ★
    Leo, The Lion : CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
    Libra, The Scale: Brazen Brazen
    Taurus, The Bull : . D O V E . D O V E
    Sagittarius, The Archer: Cosmos Cosmos
    Capricorn, The Goat : Vintey Vintey

Last edited:
Yunn Yunn . D O V E . D O V E philocaly philocaly Gizaira Gizaira Livson Livson Vampiress Vampiress @Aero ★ CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Brazen Brazen Cosmos Cosmos

Important Notes
(Must Read)
UPDATED:
•Reminder : (For Zodiacs) Your character may enter Earth at any time, so that if you're busy, you don't have to post right away after the first post. Our characters will be entering Earth at different times (except for Exiles). E.g is, like what I said, Gemini entered Earth just now, while a different Zodiac was there a month ago. I put this reminder so that you don't have to be pressured and feeling the urge to post right away <3
• Just as said, there will be three groups and a trio. You do NOT have to stick with them until the end of the roleplay.
•If you're gonna leave this roleplay, I understand. People are busy sometimes. Don't be too harsh on yourself.
•Exiles may be famous/known. However, once their cover is discovered, they will die once their forbidden action #1 is done.
• VERY IMPORTANT: I'll put this here because I forgot to put it in the plot: Once a human sees you using your powers, you will die once that humans tells another human. So, if two humans find out about your powers, you are automatically, going to die the slowest death ever. Hint: You may hunt down that human before it tells another human. Killing is the only way not to die.
•VERY IMPORTANT AS WELL: For exiles: Remember, you were exiled for changing the balance too much. This means you made too many bad events. BUT, it's not only for making too many bad events. It was for breaking the balance of BOTH good and evil. It's either your character wanted a bad, or a perfect-good world. Not all exiles wanted bad events.
• All Zodiacs/Exiles are immortal. They will only die if they are physically hurt by OTHERS. This is specifically for exiles. They cannot hurt themselves.
• Most important note of all: Have fun, dearies <3

Last edited:
Is immortality also part of the powers to keep secret? You know, in case my Immortal Warlord may still be viable.
Every zodiac/exile is immortal. Well, not as in immortal that can't be physically hurt and die. They live until forever until they are killed/break a rule/do a forbidden action/etc.

As for the powers, they all will have elemental powers that were used in Divinieur to make events such as earthquakes, floods, etc.

So, since we're all only eleven in number, (twelve considering gemini are twins), I will divide it by four. There will be three characters with the same elements, and there will be four groups. Three people in a group. But, the question is, which four elements should i choose? ._.

Also, we can also consider gemini as one person, and go with: three groups and two duos, which would be perfect since there are five exiles.

Yeah, i'll go with the second choice...

NOTICE​

I updated the groups and the duo. Sadly, there are only eleven of us so there had to be a duo. In the roleplay, you do not have to stick to your group/partner. I only added this system so we could give everyone's character an elemental power. For Zodiacs, these powers were used back in Divinieur to control the balance of events. For Exiles, these were used as powers to maintain events, too. They were removed when a zodiac was exiled but somehow was returned in the month of January 2016. P.S Are y'all okay with the groupings? Let me know if you want to change it...
Yunn Yunn . D O V E . D O V E philocaly philocaly Gizaira Gizaira Livson Livson Vampiress Vampiress @Aero ★ CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Brazen Brazen Cosmos Cosmos

NOTICE
I updated the groups and the duo. Sadly, there are only eleven of us so there had to be a duo. In the roleplay, you do not have to stick to your group/partner. I only added this system so we could give everyone's character an elemental power. For Zodiacs, these powers were used back in Divinieur to control the balance of events. For Exiles, these were used as powers to maintain events, too. They were removed when a zodiac was exiled but somehow was returned in the month of January 2016. P.S Are y'all okay with the groupings? Let me know if you want to change it...
Sounds great!

Also, you guys can check out the new important notes... and no, I did not confuse notes with rules. They are just things you should remember. I feel like i'm missing one, though. ._. Remind me, please.

Every zodiac/exile is immortal. Well, not as in immortal that can't be physically hurt and die. They live until forever until they are killed/break a rule/do a forbidden action/etc.

As for the powers, they all will have elemental powers that were used in Divinieur to make events such as earthquakes, floods, etc.

So, since we're all only eleven in number, (twelve considering gemini are twins), I will divide it by four. There will be three characters with the same elements, and there will be four groups. Three people in a group. But, the question is, which four elements should i choose? ._.

Also, we can also consider gemini as one person, and go with: three groups and two duos, which would be perfect since there are five exiles.

Yeah, i'll go with the second choice...
What I meant was, if people knew we were immortal, does that count as breaking the rule?

What I meant was, if people knew we were immortal, does that count as breaking the rule?
Yes, of course. So, (for exiles who live on Earth/are known) exiles have to die a fake death and live a new identity every time they don't look their age. So, if, for example, an exile has been living on Earth for ten more years than his/her apparent age, they will (obviously) be suspected by some humans. And thus, that breaks the rule. Get it?

Yes, of course. So, (for exiles who live on Earth/are known) exiles have to die a fake death and live a new identity every time they don't look their age. So, if, for example, an exile has been living on Earth for ten more years than his/her apparent age, they will (obviously) be suspected by some humans. And thus, that breaks the rule. Get it?
What if the Zodiac is able to convince people otherwise? Like, what if they tell people that their powers are from a god or something? Anything other yhan the truth, isthat possible or is it still breaking the rule?

Guys, i just wanna announce this! xD
Thanks to CrimsonEclipse for being the one to most remind me of stuff that isn't clear to most of you yet. ~ Like the rule of immortality for exiles and all. Much love, dear~ and to all of you who joined this as well~

What if the Zodiac is able to convince people otherwise? Like, what if they tell people that their powers are from a god or something? Anything other yhan the truth, isthat possible or is it still breaking the rule?
Telling someone you got your powers from a God is the same thing as breaking the rule~ It doesn't matter what they say after a human discovers immortality. (p.s. Spirit King is basically a God of a higher dimension, but not God of ALL dimensions.) The Spirit king is always watching. :^)

Telling someone you got your powers from a God is the same thing as breaking the rule~ It doesn't matter what they say after a human discovers immortality. (p.s. Spirit King is basically a God of a higher dimension, but not God of ALL dimensions.) The Spirit king is always watching. :^)
Guess my Immortal Warlord character is a bust then. I'll settle for a shadowy leader of a criminal organization then.

XD Yush!! I was hoping for fire, get ready for the mysterious arrow-shooting bandit~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back