• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zero Point Military School.

Alekzander looked at Ashlynn with gratitude. "Thanks Ashlynn." He looks over at Thea. "You're right,but the battle to keep them that way is ongoing. Their position in the military was questioned both by the Airforce and the DoD. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that my family played a pivotal role in securing their budget until 2022. About the upgrades. There aren't very many. Which is why we need good engineers. Without them they'll be gone after 2022." He looks at Harvard and salutes. "Of course sir." Looking over at Adam. "Alright let's talk."

"I'll be honest, I'm not going to apologize for what I said, that's not the kind of person I am and I hope you can understand that. I will, however, apologize for judging, and well being an ass in general." a small smile crossed Adam's face but faded quickly. "I can never forgive or forget what happened because of an officer, but I had no right to judge you on that. At least without knowing you first. I jumped so quickly because there's something similar about your face and the face if the man who killed my mother. I don't expect forgiveness, but I hope you can understand why I did what I did. I've also always had problems with people who say they're soldiers and leaders of men, but don't actually go out there with their troops and risk their lives along side them. People have been called great leaders among men before, but no one's ever been called a great leader cowering behind his men, know what I mean? Finally if that all doesn't help you to understand why I am so messed up, this might. While never actually diagnosed, I might have some mental disorder; bipolar, multiple personalities, I don't know. My father thought the best course of action would be to leave it alone and hope it goes away, which worked for a while but..." Adam trailed off.

"Anyway." he said standing up. "I think you know your stuff, and as I've said before, I'll provide cover for whomever I'm told to, so let's let bygones be bygones. We're both stubborn mules stuck in our ways, don't deny that, but I think we could put that to good use. Better each other as it were. What do you say, I'll try not be judgmental, you try not to be condescending?" he held out his hand. "But no bromance." he finished with a small smile. @Alex Zephyr

tumblr_lxbopg3JaE1r0frfb.gif

I walked into the bunk area but heard Adam say no bromance and I shook my head and I turned around and screamed knowing they would hear me. "THERE WILL BE BROMANCE! YOU SHALL NOT DENY IT!" I say with a laugh and looked over at the cards that were pulled out. "Wait. We could play goldfish!" I say almost in a childish voice as I crawled up onto my buck my head at the end of my bed so I was able to look off and into the aisle.​

Alekzander hears Adam speak. "I understand. I'm not going to discuss the matter any further." He chuckles. "I might just make things worse." He shakes Adams hand. "I'm glad we can put this behind us." He grins. "Of course not. I would never expect to get in the way of the love between yourself and Kiro." Looking into the hallway. "Let's head back, or they might think we killed each other." @PenguinFox

"Good. That's the only game I know how to play. " Kiro sighed in relief. Grabbing his pillow he sat on it as he moved to the floor and motioned everyone else to do the same. "I don't really play cards much though I did accidentally win in strip poker once."

Adam raised an eyebrow at Kiro. "Win? How so? Some people say losing all your clothes is winning, some say keeping them is winning. Depends on the person." he smirked. "Different strokes for different folks and all that."

tumblr_lxbopg3JaE1r0frfb.gif

"Wow I'm shocked you guys agreed. I thought I was just joking around." I say with a laugh as I threw down my blanket and pillow since the ground was probably gonna get cold. Its clearly not carpet so that means it would keep anything warm really. Once my stuff hit the ground I jumped off and sat down wrapping the blanket around me and sat my put on the pillow. At least I knew my butt wasn't gonna get cold.​

"Well I was down to my bandages and socks and somehow won. " Kiro shrugged. "I just know that somehow I ended up with a winning deck. I was just happy to get the candy we were using to bet. My first taste of chocolate and it was glorious."

Alekzander who had been lost in thought suddenly jumps down from his bunk. He has his blanket tied around him into a cape.And his pillow in his hand. He sits down next to Ashlynn. "Alright you guys ready to start?"

@AshleyBergie

"Yep." Kiro nodded before glancing down at the cards. I just realized I don't really know how to deal cards. Smiling sheepishly he held the deck out to Adam. "Deal them?"

Thea, although completely uninterested in participating, watched from her bunk, laying back and eyeing the group while she instead chose to relax.

"Sure." Adam took the deck, shuffled a few times and dealt each person seven cards in a euchre style. First he gave each person one. Then two, then three and finally one more. It didn't have to be dealt this way, that's just how he did it.

large.gif

I looked over at Alex and shook my head alittle and grabbed his cap from the back and flipped it up and over his head. "No trying to be superman. No one can beat superman. Superman is to sexy to beat." I say with a smirk and sat criss cross with the blanket curled up around me but my hands out so I was about to hold and grab cards.​

"I like batman personally." Kiro accepted his cards as he settled against his bunk. "The dark mysterious thing is kind of hot. Though I do enjoy the villains."

With the blanket still over his head. "Thanks now you can't cheat." He flips the blanket back and unties it from his neck. He then covers Ashlynn with it. "Bwahahaha. Cover up your ugliness it's distracting." He grabs his cards. @AshleyBergie.

"Batman has no powers and Superman is too powerful. Neither are interesting. Personally I prefer Marvel in that way." Adam checked his cards with a perfect poker face, granted he was usually pretty stoic anyway.

large.gif

I took my cards and looked through them and shook my head. "Id rather have Supermen. He doesn't creep me out with his voice unlike ba-" I was cut off when the blanket was placed over my head and I turned right to Alex which made it creeper since I didn't take the blanket off. I then slowly took it off my face with an evil smirk as I through it on him then jumped and attacked him as I got him to roll over on his side which gave me a nice place to sit s I just grabbed my cards again and looked at them as I sat on Alex's side. "So where was I?" I say with a smirk looking at my cards.​

"Ah this isn't too bad. You know besides the weight of a thousand suns crushing me to death." He smirks at Ashlynn poking her stomach. "Let's see I've got two pairs off the bat 6 and 4. Who's going first?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Got any 5's." Kiro asked peaking over his cards which he used to shield his face which was in a blank expression. His eyes shifted mischievously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back