• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zero Point Military School.

Ashlynn

"Aw would little Alex be to slow to win against a girl." I say laughing as I slide off my bed and placed my hands on my hips. "Alright boys off the beds. Time to go get rid of some bad blood between some of us. Even more it's more then others." I say with a smirk and waited. "Chop Chop"​

Ashlynn

I walked over to the door and slipped out passed Alex booty bumping him as I went since he was blocking my way Alittle. I then looked back at him and laughed and looked around to see if Adam was hanging around my the building or we would have to go on a hunt to find him.

Looking up, Thea was almost surprised to hear someone was actually directing some attention her way. "Hum? Where are we going?" she asked them as she got to her feet, stepping over to join them. She had stopped paying attention to their conversation, they were acting cheesy in her opinion and it bored her, but hearing her name, she decided to focus again. "To look for someone? Sure, why not, I'm bored anyway." After all, she had no fun toys to play around with and no one else to talk to, so there was no point in staying behind. @Alex Zephyr

Adam was sitting beside the door of the building on the ground. His eyes were closed, his legs were crossed and his hands were palms up on his knees. It would be pretty easy to figure out that he was meditating.

Alekzander catches up to Ashlynn and bumps into her. "So he went outside. Best place to look would be out the front door."

He leans into her and whispers. "Altough it's a big place. Easy for us to get lost." He winks at her and laughs. "Thea glad you joined us! We're going to get Adam. He should be outside. Adams the problem child of the group. Altough you could be his sister with your. Uh. Eccentrics" He says smirking at Thea. @AshleyBergie @Kachi

Thea stuck her tongue out at him. "Oh, ridicule me all you want, Al-y-o. Hmm, I like that. That's your new name - Al-y-o." Pleased with herself, she nodded, straightening her posture and flicking open her glasses, sliding them back onto her face. She flicked her brown hair back into a neat position. She almost looked like she could pass for a normal person when she stood like that, a calm, mature look on her face and her head high. Almost. She still had that glint in her eyes, one of someone with far too many thoughts, both rational and irrational, going through their head to be considered anywhere close to normal. @Alex Zephyr

Ashlynn

"It's almost like you wanna see if you can handle what I can give you." I say with a smirk as I turned around well just in enough time to see Adam. "Well. That was easier then I thought." I say and grabbed Alex's arm pulling him to me and pointed to Adam. "Now you can go first since he hates you more" I say as I pulled him down to eye level since he was taller then me. "Go be a good boy otherwise you can sleep o the ground." I say with a playful ton and patted him on the head as I released his arm.​

@Alex Zephyr

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiro played with the thought of staying and sneaking in a quick nap but after a moment he decided against missing the fun. Hopping off the top bunk he landed in a crouch and followed the others. Seeing Adam meditating his lip's curled mischievously. Ignoring the other Kiro hopped over to Adam and sat down in front of him. Leaning really close until barely an inch separated them he shouted. "BOO!"

He sighs at Theas annoying nickname. "Thea, you like Warthogs? I'm sure you know they're getting decommissioned. Wouldn't you have liked to work on one?" When Ashlynn grabs him he's a little surprised. He smirks at her. "Woops to late." @AshleyBergie @Kachi

Adam remained completely still. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait 20 more seconds. By the way, work on your sneaking." his voice was completely level, but a very slight smile crossed his lips. @Crimson smile

tumblr_m2x8s6dkLV1qk760ro1_500_large_large.gif

I looked at him with a flirty like look (in the picture) And just smiled looking over at Kiro who probably is about to get his face smacked even though I'm pretty sure Adam already heard him jump infront of him. "Your lucky. This time." I say with a smirk and patted his cheek as I walked over to Adam but wouldn't get any closer till I knew he wasn't gonna jump up and smack us all. And when I stood there I knew I was right. Kiro did suck at sneaking up infront of Adam.​

"I wasn't being sneaky silly." Kiro snorted falling back onto his heels. "I was trying to cheer you up. It worked didn't it? Your smiling after all. You shouldn't be so serious all the time."

Alekzander walks behind Ashlynn. He hugs her and places his face over her shoulders. Whispering. "Put your money were your mouth is. You're up next." He then shoves her playfully towards Adam. "How's it going Adam? Fight any barstools lately?" @AshleyBergie @PenguinFox

adriana-lima-acununki-Favim.com-2386667.gif

I looked at Alex when he placed his head on my shoulder and smiled rolling my eyes alittle then kneed down by Adam when Alex playfully pushed me. I shifted so I was sitting on my hip with my legs bent to the side as I looked up at Alex who had brought up him fighting a barstool. "Alex be nice." I say with a laugh since I knew the reason behind the joke. Adam didn't know it so well unless he was able to hear us talk about it.​

Adam sighed deeply. "I wouldn't if I could. 15 years of forceful imprinting is hard to break if you didn't know." his eyes were still closed. "Is it safe to assume you won't let me finish meditating?" he opened his eyes, but remained focused on Kiro. "I assume you're here to settle bad blood? Actually, I'm not assuming. I could hear you talking from out here." Even when Alex spoke to him, his eyes remained fixed in place, on Kiro. "I heard that joke too. I find it interesting." he spoke indifferently, making it hard to tell how he actually felt about that joke. He said interesting, but his voice made him seem disinterested.

"What joke?" Kiro asked trying to think back on their time in the barracks. A lot of jokes had occurred and he didn't know which one Adam might mean. Maybe the one about the bar stool? Though I can't say I was really joking about that. I would probably hit most people with a bar stool just because it's funny. Huffing he moved to sit cross legged. "Actually they are here to settle bad blood. I don't remember doing anything to draw any bad blood between us. I just tagged along to bother you."

Alekzander laughs. "Aww come on Adam. Don't break Kiros heart. You two would make the perfect couple." He sighs. "Look. I can understand why you would loathe officers,but if anything you can help me become less and less like the people you hate. I'm not a bad guy and I don't believe in sacrificing my men for personal glory. But you're right, for the most part I don't connect well with regulars. How you felt about the differences in the boot camp and officers school for example? I had never dwelt too much on it. You helped to change that."

Ken Harvard sighed. This was his first squad and they already seemed to be at each other's throats. Well, mainly two of them. Each of them were unique enough. Adam was a military fanatic. Alekzander was the type to be a leader but definitely could rouse the ire of certain people easily. Thea seemed to be a bit too relaxed in a way. Kiro didn't really look like the kind to want to become a field surgeon. Ashlynn so far was one of the more normal people at the moment.

"Today, I'll leave you guys as you are. Try and bond with each other. If you guys feel you really can't work together, look for me. I have a training regime to make you guys work together. If there are any questions you have about your bunk or the school in general, I will answer them for you. Are there any other issues to address urgently? If not..."

He takes out a clipboard and looks through it.

"From now on. Every night I will give you your Routine Orders before dismissing you. Time now is 5pm. Today is a special case. Lights out at 10pm. Reveille at 5am. Fall in outside the bunk at 5.30am. Breakfast at 6am. Admin matters at 7am. Once done, you will have free time till lunch at 12 noon. At 1pm we will start practicing basic drills and regimentation. After that, dinner is at 6pm. Admin matters from 7pm onwards. Do you copy?"

tumblr_ly10qbyWXA1r86c2ao1_r1_500.gif

I looked at each of the guys and smiled with a wide grin. "See look. You guys all can have a bromance. It just depends is Kiro here wants to share little Adam." I say with a laugh and looked up at Alex and tilted my head. I was happy we were finally trying to figure all this crap out. Really the only problem I have with Adam is his will to have a little fun and not bash someone he basically just met. I then looked at Sir and nodded "Yes Sir"​

Looking at Alex, whom she had quite proudly dubbed Al-y-o, she answered, "Warthog? As in the A-10, the plane? Those aren't being decommissioned! You of all people should know they're getting upgraded every day." She scoffed, feeling almost disappointed at him, even though he clearly wasn't listening, occupied by his conversation with that Adam kid. That wouldn't stop her from sneaking a rant in. "It's far too useful to just abandon. It's low-speed manoeuvrability and short take off and landing are quite tactile. Plus, all the army guys love 'em like children. Personally, though, I have more interest in VTOL systems; they fascinate me."

Interrupting herself as Ken Harvard showed up, she nodded to him. "Understood, sir."

@Alex Zephyr

Adam nodded in understanding. He finally broke his gaze Kiro and stared into Alex's eyes for a long minute. "You guys mind giving us a minute?" he said to the others. "There will be no fighting from me, so there's no need to worry. He could very well kill me if he wanted and I would not resist, but seeing as he's here in the first place, I doubt that will happen." Adam then looked to Harvard speaking. "Understood Sir."

"Nope. I'll think I'll keep him to myself for a bit longer." Kiro joked to Ashlynn even as he stood up to give Adam his requested time with Alex. He nodded to Harvard as he did so."Got it Sir."

tumblr_lxbopg3JaE1r0frfb.gif

I looked at Adam and nodded. "Alright we can give you some space." I say as I stood up and walked over to Alex. "Now be nice and don't snap his neck or anything" I say as I patted his shoulder then looked over at Kiro. "Well I guess we can go figure out something to do back by the bunks so we can give these guys some time to increase the bromance." I say with a laugh.

@Alex Zephyr

@Crimson smile

"Your just hyped up on the bromance." Kiro laughed as he headed back into the berracks. Grabbing a pack of cards from his bag he sat down on the bottom bunk. "What's your poison?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back