• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zero Escape 【No Knowledge of Series Needed!】

Should This Roleplay...

• Include Escape Sequences?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be Purely AB Game and Plot.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

latest

Seek A Way Out

"Why do people... betray each other? If you can't trust anyone... then everyone should DIE."

The year is 2028. Nine people have been kidnapped by a masked assailant who calls himself Zero to play a game called The Nonary Game. The participants must try to escape the facility through the number nine door. But, who is Zero? Why did he kidnap you? Was it by chance? Or is there a reason everyone was taken? Is Zero just crazy? Or, is there a reason behind this? Can you uncover the truth behind the Nonary Game? Or will you leave the answer behind you while you escape?

How to Play the Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition-

The kidnapped must find key-cards to open AB Rooms in which they will play the
Ambidex Game. A game based off of the Prisoner's Dilemma In this game players will have to choose to ally or betray with their friends in order to gain points, called BP (Bracelet Points). Once someone has nine points they can leave the facility by opening the number nine door. The door can only be opened once, and only people with nine points may leave. Though, if your BP drops down to zero, you die. Your bracelet will inject you with Soporil ?, an anesthetic drug. Nine minutes later a deadly muscle relaxant called tubocurarine will be administered, causing those who reach zero BP to die. Can you really trust your partner to ally? What if they betray you? What will you do? Betray your opponent to get ahead? Or be played a fool as you get betrayed by those you trust.

AB Game Chart:

QevYlXvslhiywsUKe-ubtPox6acUpY_OVKBw_P-3sGEZxLOPn9uKiVVWyZT1pSzvXZ6L_aruMIgvhqjkYJTOyyUOfIlJNBwKjN1KZn2wPl_mXPeg4jB88lPZHf18-w

Ally = Ally ~ +2 BP Points

Ally <- Betray ~ -2 BP Points

Betray -> Ally ~ +3 BP Points

Betray = Betray ~ No Points

Other Mechanics-

There will be a multiple timeline mechanic involved in which different information and events will occur with different choices made throughout the story. Once someone escapes or the players seem to hit a dead-end the timeline will end. The players may retain the knowledge of key points *which I will write down* but only that piece of knowledge. To them the knowledge is just a flash of insight. Your OC does not know about the multiple timelines until told about it by Zero or someone else who will know.

Characters who die will be brought back once the timeline is reset. In different endings different people will die and different people will escape. Your goal is to try to uncover the truth behind the Nonary Game by using this mechanic.

To Those Willing to Help (optional)-

I'm searching for anyone who might want to help with the creation with this rp. This ranges from plot idea's (like things going on behind the scenes and backstory). Having someone to exchange idea's with would be for the benefit of the roleplay. I want to try to make this roleplay as enjoyable and run as smooth as possible.

Yoooo is this based on the series that 999 is from? My friend gave me the game for my birthday awhile back but I never got around to playing it. If you don't mind that I'm not familiar with the story I'd be very interested in joining in this rp.

(And now I want to dig though my old stuff to try to find the game and play it, your description makes the story sound really exciting xD )

@ApfelSeine Yay, another person! If you have the game definitely play it. xD

I guarantee you will love how the story is presented.

Last edited by a moderator:

@ApfelSeine

Yeah, it is based around the series 999 is from. Though this Rp is based of how it's sequel Virtue's Last Reward they both are Zero Escape games. I figured the sequel would be more enjoyable with the AB Game aspect. But you really should play 999, the story is amazing, you'll love it.

@Silent Howling

Don't get me started on how interesting Zero Escape is, the plot is astounding.

You don't need any prior knowledge to participate as everything will be explained in the rp that you need to know. If you have the right systems I suggest you both play the series. The final game Zero Time Dilemma is coming out the end of June I believe for Steam, Vita and 3DS so soon the whole series will be out and finished if you want to pick them up.

NoxFeratu said:

@ApfelSeine

Yeah, it is based around the series 999 is from. Though this Rp is based of how it's sequel Virtue's Last Reward they both are Zero Escape games. I figured the sequel would be more enjoyable with the AB Game aspect. But you really should play 999, the story is amazing, you'll love it.

@Silent Howling

Don't get me started on how interesting Zero Escape is, the plot is astounding.

You don't need any prior knowledge to participate as everything will be explained in the rp that you need to know. If you have the right systems I suggest you both play the series. The final game Zero Time Dilemma is coming out the end of June I believe for Steam, Vita and 3DS so soon the whole series will be out and finished if you want to pick them up.

Lies and Blasphemy, I dun see it in mah steam store...

@T h e F o o l

I believe he meant the new zero escape game? I haven't had the time to keep track of it.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Lies and Blasphemy, I dun see it in mah steam store...

[/QUOTE]
I said at the end on June...

@NoxFeratu

Also for the escape sequences, how are you going to be running them? I should get to voting now that there are enough people...

Simple really, I'd make the puzzles, give the information and through text the people doing the puzzle would tell me that they're doing with what item and I'd say if it worked, if they opened something what's inside and so on. I can't make them as complex because it is through text and I don't have the power to make a functioning room like in Zero Escape but I'll do my best to make them challenging.

NoxFeratu said:
I said at the end on June...

Yeah, I know but usually, they have like a preorder thing on steam usually around a month before the actual release >~> (-is totally trying to recover from his fumble-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back