• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yuusharanger OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The lore for a rough timeline of where we're at is available for anyone to see

I apologize for not having put up the CS. I underestimated just how busy I would be during the first few weeks of the year but I can assure you all that it won't happen again.

yes the ryusoul gold and kyoryu violet/dinocharge purple have water dinosaurs. zyuoh whale is also one but it's mostly just an alternate mode for the red ranger zyuoh eagle.

The clawzord and octozord from samurai/ shinkenger belonged to the gold ranger, the Red SuperMegaforce ranger/Gokaiger had a mech that was a pirate ship while Pink had a submarine. In Super Ninjasteel/nininger the secondary zord of the yellow ranger was a carp. In uchu sentai kyuranger Yellow had a swordfish. All info in this post courtesy of rangerwiki. And of course my avatar came from a lake and belonged to the green ranger but is not technically aquatic but godzilla based

The 2020 sentai is car themed with the classic Red blue yellow green pink core five but green is the second female instead of yellow or blue. The next power rangers after beast morphers is still a mystery with many sentais that it could possibly be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back