Yuu's BBCode Teahouse

@Jaw Breaker; I don't have my request form put together yet, but I could consider an early commission. What do you have in mind?

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16088-jaw-breaker/ said:
@Jaw Breaker[/URL]; I don't have my request form put together yet, but I could consider an early commission. What do you have in mind?
I actually was hoping if you could help me with an Interest Check. page. Something a bit similar to the opening post on this thread.

@Jaw Breaker; I won't be able to have it out to you until probably tomorrow evening or Wednesday at the earliest. I actually go to work here in a couple hours, and won't be back till 9pm tonight. Same with tomorrow.

But what I will need from you is this:

○ What the Interest Check is for

○ What prefix (Futuristic/Modern/Fantasy/Fandom/Nation Building)

○ What colors (you can give me a general idea or pick out some colors you want to see in specific)

○ What the theme of what your roleplay will be (pretty much gives me a summary so I can make the code match the concept of the rp)

○ What sections you want (if you want a particular section for story/locations/rules/how to sign up, etc)

○ Link any and all pictures and references (if you want me to use a specific picture, let me know)

○ List any and all BBCodes you want specifically in the layout

○ Any information that you think I should know to help me make the layout (I require this to help me get better ideas)

What a nice BBCode shop you have there Yuuki! Reminds me of my days when I learned some CSS just to code a profile :x It really makes me want to place a request @.@ (even though I don't need one currently, but eh! I could use a CS template) That accordion tutorial is really nice :3 (though currently I don't have time to learn BBcode >.>)

But yeah, I really like your style. Compartmentalized, neat and yet attractive. I like neatness (those colored bar titles are hnngh and I want to know how, and the placement of the boxes, how do you even do it?!) Also, thank you for sharing that color palette website. That's pretty neat to set up color themes :3

Looking forward to place a request on your shop~ /bows

○ What the Interest Check is for:

Kingsman: The Secret Service

○ What prefix (Futuristic/Modern/Fantasy/Fandom/Nation Building)

Fandom

○ What colors (you can give me a general idea or pick out some colors you want to see in specific)

This should help: https://color.adobe.com/MLD-3-color-theme-6583279/

○ What the theme of what your roleplay will be (pretty much gives me a summary so I can make the code match the concept of the rp)

in the film, A young man named Eggsy whose father died when he was a young boy, is dealing with living with the creep her mother is with now, who mistreats her and him. He goes out and does something to one of the creep's friends. He gets arrested and he calls a number a man gave him around the time his father died, to call if he needs help. A man named Harry approaches him and tells him he's the one who helped him. He tells him that he knew his father. When the man Eggsy slighted wants some payback, Harry takes care of him and his companions single handed. Harry then tells Eggsy that he's part of a secret organization called the Kingsman and his father was also part of it. He died trying to make the world safe. Harry offers Eggsy the opportunity to be a Kingsman and he takes it. He undergoes a grueling training course. Harry is looking into the demise of another Kingsman and the trail leads him to tech billionaire named Valentine who is also curious about the group following him, the Kingsman.

The roleplay itself takes place some three years after the death of another Kingsman, so by the rules of the book, the Kingsman seek for a new teen to recruit. The chosen teen will be put through grueling, violent, exiting, and quite possibly deadly training. Of the eight teens, only one shall come out victorious. Only one shall be crowned the next Kingsman

○ What sections you want (if you want a particular section for story/locations/rules/how to sign up, etc)

Summary, Rules, Information, and Link to the sign up page.

○ Link any and all pictures and references (if you want me to use a specific picture, let me know)

Any of these:

http://dylans-obrien.tumblr.com/post/121570610203/manners-maketh-man-do-you-know-what-that-means

○ List any and all BBCodes you want specifically in the layout

Nothing specific. Just make it pretty :D

○ Any information that you think I should know to help me make the layout (I require this to help me get better ideas)

The Imdb and Wiki page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/

http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Kingsman:_The_Secret_Service

@Emiya Shin; thanks for the kind words! When I'm not so incredibly swamped with work, I'll be opening up for more requests.

@Jaw Breaker; I actually just got asked to take on more shifts this week, so I'll be working on my days off. Dx

If you don't mind waiting on it, then I can still work on it during my down time.

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16724-emiya-shin/ said:
@Emiya Shin[/URL]; thanks for the kind words! When I'm not so incredibly swamped with work, I'll be opening up for more requests.
@Jaw Breaker; I actually just got asked to take on more shifts this week, so I'll be working on my days off. Dx

If you don't mind waiting on it, then I can still work on it during my down time.
Take all the time you need :D

I discovered something cool. Or figured something that everyone else already knew and look like an idiot. Either way I'm gonna share this here!

Sed nec augue eget ipsum venenatis dapibus in vel leo.

Nullam eu pellentesque elit, sed convallis tortor. Aliquam congue faucibus commodo. Nullam euismod arcu id nibh vehicula, quis molestie enim euismod.

Testing testing testing testing testing
Testing

Sed nec commodo nibh. Nam elementum semper enim, vel vulputate tellus tristique quis. Nulla sit amet diam tellus. Suspendisse a egestas ante. Sed nec augue eget ipsum venenatis dapibus in vel leo. Sed vel ligula a ante tincidunt rutrum. Vestibulum tristique vel mauris et mollis.

Yep! Bet it works on other things to. Tested it on an inline spoiler and that worked.

@Jaw Breaker; Sorry for being a little MIA here. My rp kinda... boomed. xD

I'm going to be chipping away in my public test thread. You should see a basic skeleton pop up sometime soon.

@welian, you have NO idea. <3

I.. Too excite.

Can't brethe

WHAT IS SPELLING

@welian, I forgot about the color theory thing.

Did you still want to work on it?

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]I forgot about the color theory thing.
Did you still want to work on it?

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit I forgot about that too. Let's just shelve that for a little while until shit calms down on my end.

wow this is nice and pretty. how do you people even do it?!?!

this is just... wow. *touches thread*

i think i'll request when you're less busy... that is if it's okay with

you
:)

@Chennn, sorry for the late response. I've been pretty busy. >__<;;

It takes a lot of time, patience, and lots and lots of coffee and cookies. xD

Sure thing! Sorry I don't have requests open yet. I most likely won't have requests open for another 3-4 weeks or so until I get some RL stuff taken care of.

@FaithWynters, lol I'm glad! If you ever need a tutorial on another BBCode, hit me up and I'll see what I can come up with! =w= b

HEX color, color palette making sites, as well as text generators. =w=

I'd be interested in some more color pallet sites. Hopefully they can can down on the incessant amount of time I spend tweaking the brightness and saturation on some random shade of orange in the background ~_~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back