Yuuki's Character Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrow made you

from the bottom of the dark, dark sea
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Why hullo thurr.

I need a place to test out coding. Sooo...Yes, this will be my character bank.

Character Completion

MARQUESS MABEL FAULKNER

WHITE FONT and QUEEN’S DIPLOMAT

Details

Sex: Female

License: Six petals

Personality

Mabel’s personality is every powerful woman’s dream girl. She is charming in a whimsical way, always bright and peppy. She enjoys simple pleasures in life as well as the search for knowledge. She is very smart, but maybe not exactly the brightest crayon in the box. She is a bit of a klutz and an airhead, but eventually she straightens up. She’s caring and compassionate, and always takes others into consideration before herself. She doesn’t like fighting so much, but is willing to do what she must to prove her worth. She may seem carefree, and this deceives a lot of people who don’t know the massive amount of stress she is under by the entire Faulkner family line.

Biography

Once upon a time the Faulkner family had an incident where the mother was born a White Void and she wasn't allowed in the capital. As the leader of the noble family, she had her husband and brother take her place in the capital while she remained exiled to the outskirts. She gave birth to Veronica Faulkner, a beautiful baby girl that had all the potential in the world...till they found out that she had no magic ability whatsoever and was sterile and couldn't have any children.

And then Mabel was born.

Mabel, though the younger daughter, held magic potential and thus made her next in line to take over the family. Like in Veronica's bio, Mabel was pushed upwards while Veronica was ignored. No matter how much they tried to separate the two girls, Mabel insisted that her big sister remain notably involved in her life.

Veronica and Mabel went their separate ways as Veronica turned to the military to find her purpose there. Mabel was left behind, forced to study everything that a good noblewoman should know--arts, literature, politics. Though Mabel disliked the position she was in in her life, she continued to study, eventually finding she was very interested in the past world rather than the one she was in now.

Mabel had to take a break from her studies to serve, but they realized very quickly that her potential in her magic ability was very poor. In other words, she was told never to use any sort of magic ever again. She's bad and should feel bad. Mabel only cried for twenty minutes before going into a more acceptable lifestyle for her failures. Yes, she was forced out of service early.

Mabel became a researcher, and she loved it. She had enough freedom to where the leash that bound her to her familial duties was extended. She could know about the wide world that she was not permitted to see. And on occasions, she was allowed to go on excavations. Truly, the research field was the thing for her. That was...until there was an incident that involved a major public apology on the behalf of the academics guild.

Due to some misunderstandings along the line, Mabel was voted in to speak on the behalf of her guild. Everyone was surprised for how elegantly she spoke and how her words moved so many people into her favor. With a final smile and a bow, she gained the attention of the Queen. This is how she landed the job as the Queen's diplomat.

Relationships

Gwen Faulkner: Mabel and Veronica’s mother, a white void. Due to her class, she was forced to live outside of the city, even though she was the head of the household. She had others trusted within the family to hold the family’s position until her daughters were old enough.

______ Faulkner: Mabel and Veronica’s father. However, due to his outlandish actions, he was expunged from family records and exiled from the family.

Graham Faulkner: The best Uncle in the world. To Mabel, this is her father and the perfect role model for a man to be her future husband. Shortly after Mabel was born, her biological father was expunged and Graham, Gwen Faulkner’s brother, took on the role as caretaker in her stead. There is a long running joke about how Graham was the inventor of the Graham cracker, in which Mabel vehemently believes in, no matter what anyone says.

White Warden Veronica Faulkner: Mabel’s beloved older sister. Even though there was much stress in their family positions, Mabel not once ever felt ill will toward her sister. If anything, she adored and idolized her sister even more. To Mabel, Veronica could say no wrong. She is her rock while Mabel is Veronica’s flower. Even as the pressures of holding down the family was pushed onto Mabel, she still remains very close with her sister.

Appearance

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde

Height: 5’9”

Build: Tall, hourglass figure.

Notable features: Believe in her shelf. Also, shawty got leeeeeeeeegs.

Image:

http://i.imgur.com/pabVpE8.jpgBby I'm a BOMBSHELL

http://i.imgur.com/pabVpE8.jpg

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. And Veronica's like...gtfo. Damn right, gtfo. She could chase you, but she'd rather kill.

Combat

Mabel is not a combatant. She has done her service, but they might as well as prohibited her from ever wielding a weapon ever again.

Weapons: Books. Beware of flying books.

Fighting style: Flailing and chucking things. She’s also learned a thing or two from Veronica, but isn’t really specialized in anything.

Spells or magic items, if any:

• As a White Font, Mabel has the ability to exude mana of her color. Though she is of higher quality, her skill in controlling her mana is very low. She is prone to releasing more than intended (resulting in bomb-making a very difficult process for her unless she wants it to blow up in her face) or not releasing any at all. She has been trying her best to work with other White Fonts to regulate her mana flow.

Currently, Mabel has a special item that helps her regulate so she doesn't blow everything up. It is a pendant made by a Red Font that acts as a mana negation item when her flow extends past a certain amount. She constantly wears it and only takes it off while sleeping or in case of emergencies.

Otherwise, Mabel rarely uses her Font abilities unless she's in a place where other Fonts could monitor her process.

Prompt

Your character is writing a letter to someone they have not seen in a long time. Who is the letter addressed to, and what does your character write?

Dear Beloved Big Sister,

I'm glad to hear the expedition fares well! I really wish I could have gone with you. I heard the coast is beautiful around this season, with the waves crashing against the pointy rocks and the demon fish flopping around, awaiting for their next meal to fall into the water. It just sounds so lovely!

I received the jar, and I thank you for your trouble, my dearest Veronica! It really does smell. One of the guards to the academics hall came in to ask about it and as soon as I opened the jar, he passed out because of the stench! It was quite a sight to see when his face turned purple and then little yellow spots started to cover his face. I have come to realize that storing the substance for a certain amount of time makes it even more toxic. But fear not, the guard will be just fine. Right now, he is up and peppy like before!...Although he wasn't very peppy to begin with. In fact...he had no pep at all. Maybe a little pop...sometimes it looks like his vein is going to pop out of his head when I talk to him. I wonder why???

Ah, yes my friends are reading with me. But...they didn't go away when I told them to. So I had to reenact you and tell them in my Veronica Voice. I think I scared one of them to the point of peeing themselves. Maybe it was the slime. Haha, I'm not so sure.

Things here have been normal...ish....I have been rushing back and forth between the academic guild headquarters and the Queen's palace. It's a bit of a hassle, since I now don't have as much time to play around with my research. I have been taking etiquette courses from Janice Dougal per mother's request. She says I am getting too old and soon even if I do find a suitor, I will be too old for children. Tell Mother I don't want any children! I want to tell her but every time I try to, she gives me that LOOK and I just can't say anything to her anymore. It makes me want to just pop out all the babies to be her grandchildren. But then I cry myself to sleep because I don't want to become a baby factory!

I am glad you haven't encountered any Blight. That is a good sign for a safe travel back. But...if you ever run into any, be sure to bring one back to be examined. You know...for the sake of SCIENCE! And please don't let the guildmaster know. Last time I had a Blight brought to the outskirts guild station, it got away and started chewing on Sheila the Blacksmith's husband's wooden leg. That was an awkward one to explain...

I'm holding up the fort here. You and your team just get back in one peace. That include the maps expert I lent you. Lenard is really nice. Please don't hurt him. And ooooh Gaia, do I have a lot to tell you about Mother and the suitors. I would...rather tell you in person. Preferably before the second lunar cycle. Mother has invited a few local sons of nobles over for a dinner party and....there will be dressing up and dancing. VERONICA I DON'T WANT TO DANCE WITH THEM. Be safe, sister!

With much love,

May Flower ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back