• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Yuri!!! On Ice ~ Victuuri/Otayuri ~ Partner Search ! ~

user2023

Hello, everyone! ^^ I've recently become re-obsessed with Yuri On Ice, and I'm interested in doing canon pairings from the fandom! (I'd be willing to do OCs too, if someone wants!)

So... PM me or post here if you're interested! Here's my regular search thread, if anyone interested in something other than YoI... My rules and preferences are there too! ^^

Hope to RP with y'all soon!

((Apologies for the.. barrenness of this post lol... I'm too lazy to write more for this rn..))​

I have not become unobessed with Yuri on Ice since I first watched it so I'd love to do an RP with you. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I’m always up for a Yuri on Ice rp. Viktuuri and Otayuri are my life. I’m completely up for either one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back