• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yugioh - Numbers Rising

I could have the goon interact with Tetram but other than that i'm stuck until Sayaka/Hiro makes a move or if the goon finds out where they are

I could have the goon interact with Tetram but other than that i'm stuck until Sayaka/Hiro makes a move or if the goon finds out where they are
I figured something to this effect. I could set up something with Sayaka if you want, but I still think this event is better suited for Hiro. I'm assuming you're thinking of having the goon lose their Number card to whoever duels, or am I wrong about that?

I figured something to this effect. I could set up something with Sayaka if you want, but I still think this event is better suited for Hiro. I'm assuming you're thinking of having the goon lose their Number card to whoever duels, or am I wrong about that?
I wouldn't be opposed to setting something up with Sayaka but it'd be good if Hiro stepped in, also yeah the goon's gonna lose their Number to whoever is dueling him

Krashkube Krashkube Bit of an unrelated note, but would you mind updating the 'taken numbers' list? Stainsoftime left and Firestorm, Zachararyi and YoungX have all joined since the list was last updated with their own numbers. Might be a good idea to keep track of who has what.

aight doubleposting real quick

I agreed with Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre that both Sayaka and Hiro would be around for the event, but I didn't quite know how to write her in. So, I came up with that recent post. Sayaka wouldn't stick around once she spied Tetram, but since Hiro needed to be in the area, I figured she'd see him if she turned around. If not, I can still edit that last bit if Vagabond wants to do something else with it.

I'm sorry, but I've decided to drop out of this roleplay as I've lost my interest. Cy'all and good luck.

Krashkube Krashkube So yeah, the other part of me and Vagabond agreeing was that both her and Hiro would get to duel, but Hiro would be the one to win it for the both of them. I couldn't quite fit it into the post, but Sayaka wanted to offer halving her own life-points if the goon didn't like her participating.

Krashkube Krashkube Hey, Krash, would you mind PMing me a decklist for the goon? I want to try my hand at scripting the duel if you don't mind. I'll run it by both you and Vagabond once it's done to see if it's okay with you two.

Oh I didn't know this was still going hue. I'm always here so yeah.
Honestly? You're one of the few. I think that you, me, Skulzor, Crash, Vagabond and *maybe* Firestorm are still around and the rest have quit. Still good to have you 'round, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back