• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Yugioh - Numbers Rising

I'll probably wait till next day to post or something considering the day is almost over there.

What exactly do we do for duels?
How I did it with Skulzor is first making a script in a google docs document laying out what cards are played when and then writing out the duel in a PM action-by-action before collecting them and posting them as one big post. You're free to do it however, just wanted to share my method in case it helps.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Hey, do you have any intention of following up on Krashkube's post? I feel Hiro would be a better fit for it for a few reasons, but I wouldn't mind if Sayaka did it. The reason I think this is:

1. Hiro has not yet dueled, so this would be a good chance to show him off. He could even have someone to cheer him on if he needed it.
2. Sayaka would stay away from Tetram after that encounter. Far, far away. At least, for now. (No offense skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai !)
3. I don't want Sayaka to lose her Number this early through a loss, but I also don't want her to win and come off as a little too perfect. I think it's a lose-lose situation if I decided to take Krash up on it.
4. Hiro's had some interaction with Sayaka, so once he learns the ghoul's after her he could use it as a character moment to build up some guts to protect the first person to be nice to him in a long, long time. (Or at least I assume so, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, I don't think Krash was intent on replying to just Skulzor (I can be very wrong about this and correct me if I am) so I thought I'd tag you and get your thoughts on it. Don't feel forced to do it, though. I'm not the GM, I'm not going to pretend to be the GM and I don't control your character. If he has no reason to go there or if you don't want him to take up the event, I'm not going to force you.

Reason I'm saying all that, by the way, is that I've been accused of backseat GMing before and would like to avoid that. However, with Krash not saying much and me not wanting to pick up on the situation for reasons explained above, I thought it would be appropriate to drop in an OOC post.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Hey, do you have any intention of following up on Krashkube's post? I feel Hiro would be a better fit for it for a few reasons, but I wouldn't mind if Sayaka did it. The reason I think this is:

1. Hiro has not yet dueled, so this would be a good chance to show him off. He could even have someone to cheer him on if he needed it.
2. Sayaka would stay away from Tetram after that encounter. Far, far away. At least, for now. (No offense skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai !)
3. I don't want Sayaka to lose her Number this early through a loss, but I also don't want her to win and come off as a little too perfect. I think it's a lose-lose situation if I decided to take Krash up on it.
4. Hiro's had some interaction with Sayaka, so once he learns the ghoul's after her he could use it as a character moment to build up some guts to protect the first person to be nice to him in a long, long time. (Or at least I assume so, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, I don't think Krash was intent on replying to just Skulzor (I can be very wrong about this and correct me if I am) so I thought I'd tag you and get your thoughts on it. Don't feel forced to do it, though. I'm not the GM, I'm not going to pretend to be the GM and I don't control your character. If he has no reason to go there or if you don't want him to take up the event, I'm not going to force you.

Reason I'm saying all that, by the way, is that I've been accused of backseat GMing before and would like to avoid that. However, with Krash not saying much and me not wanting to pick up on the situation for reasons explained above, I thought it would be appropriate to drop in an OOC post.
Tetram went back to the alley.

Tetram went back to the alley.
Yes. I also said "Sayaka would stay away from Tetram after that encounter" which means she wouldn't want to go back to the alley. I also said "Anyway, I don't think Krash was intent on replying to just Skulzor" which means I'm assuming because Krash hasn't followed up with a ghoul post, I assume Tetram isn't enough to spur him into action yet.

Yes. I also said "Sayaka would stay away from Tetram after that encounter" which means she wouldn't want to go back to the alley. I also said "Anyway, I don't think Krash was intent on replying to just Skulzor" which means I'm assuming because Krash hasn't followed up with a ghoul post, I assume Tetram isn't enough to spur him into action yet.
Ah I understand.

I see. Now that you mention it... That's not a bad idea. I find your explanation very reasonable. Win or lose. Hiro's number card is always free of the taking since he never uses it. True, he has never met someone as nice as Sayaka for a long time since he left home and gets crushed more than his fingers could count in duels. So yeah, you're right. This could be a golden moment for the lad who has has pride crushed to oblivion. This could be his first official win. (Yes, he hasn't won a official duel before) or his 100th lose. Either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back