Yu-gi-oh Generations: Return of the Shadow duels

"f-ff-ff-fine i'll duel you just prepare to lose" Dylan opened up his duel disk which was a ninja temple style.

hehe bring it on then, you may begin'' He turned quickly putting on his duel disc, as vampire lord gave a long breathed sigh. ''master....be careful...he doesn't seem like a weak person'' shinra was picking his ear abit ''you go first''

"well ok i draw hmm.... First ill summon Ninja grand-master Hanzo a swift ninja had teleported to the field and his effect activates allowing me to add a ninjistu art to my hand in which ill add Armor ninjistu art of freezing to my hand i now activate double summon and summon another Hanzo and use his effect to add Ninjitsu art of super-transformation to my hand i set 3 cards and end my turn."

300px-NinjaGrandmasterHanzo-CT09-EN-ScR-LE.png
300px-ArmorNinjitsuArtofFreezing-ORCS-EN-C-UE.png
300px-NinjitsuArtofSuperTransformation-ORCS-EN-SR-1E.jpg

oh no...two monsters with 1800 attack points...whatever shall I do!'' He drawed his sixth card ''oh I know...ill activate the magic card known as cost down!'' He activates the magic card, revealing two swords stabbing all the monster cards. ''okay...see it lowers the level by 2, and I summon my monster, the vampire dragon''

with a loud hiss, a long serpentine like dragon hisses revealing its attack points of 2400. ''then, I will activate the magic card giant trunade, to send all magic and traps on the field back the players hands'' He smiled, as cost down went to the grave.

"not so fast i acc-cc-activate Dark bribe to negate giant trunade and you draw one card" He stutterd

hehe lucky'' He draws one smiling. ''hehehe, now I will set one more card, and send my vampire dragon to you ATTACK ONE HANZO!!!'' He points as the vampire dragon coiled, and lunged for hanzo's neck to drain the ninja of its blood.

300px-WhiteDragonNinja-ORCS-EN-ScR-UE.png
"i now activate Nijitsu art of super transformation by tr-tr-tributing you vampire dragon and my hanzo i can special summon white dragon Ninja from my deck and while he is on my side of the field ninjitsu cards cant be destroyed by card effects." He cowered thinking he would get hit.

rr dang!'' the attack was nullified and he snarled abit. ''I guess ill set one card face down and end my go'' He looked abit annoyed, but wouldn't let this punk win.

"ok i draw first set one card and end my turn" Ooh this isin't good i'm out of cards in my hand his two monsters were just staring him down.

shinra just tapped his foot. ''im waiting'' He was both wide open with not a single monster to defend him, the only thing was the face down care he had.

okay then my go!'' He looked and thought abit. ''well this will be interesting....okay I want you to keep up....im gonna play the field spell...ZOMBIE WORLD!!!'' He summoned the field, creating a larg fog enduced wasteland, ad after played a trap ''the ultimate offering...okay im sure you know...500 for each creature, i give 500 for vampire lord!''

a coffin opens up, as the infamous lord of the dead walked out, hissing. showing his attack was at 2000. ''and ill finish buy setting another two cards down, and that's it'' He smiled.

"ok i draw and i shall summon another grand-master hanzo to add the ninjutsu art of super transofmation to my hand. i set one card and enter my battlephase."

"First i shall attack with White Dragon Ninja to your vampire lord with 2700 attack points White Nova aa-atack" The Dragon charged a blast in his mouth and fired it at the Vampire.

ahahah incorrect, quick spell raigeki!'' a trio of thunderbolts, struck the three monster's destroying them. ''i got you'' He smirked widley.

"Ooh i't seems i need to activate another dark bribe" This isn't good i need to draw a monster i cant rely on negate forever. "you draw your card while my monster still attacks"

He draws a card smiling. ''i then activate my other card...mirrior force, it destroys all your monsters that are in attack mode'' He smiled, as a large barrier forms around vampire lord.

Last edited by a moderator:
"ooh dear" All of his monsters were instantly destroyed in bursts of flames. oh no no no no no this can't be happining.

He smiled again, and drew the next card ''i summon the my monster, vampire lady'' He gave a smirk, a beautiful lady wearing red appears showing 1550 attack, and now in my battle phase, he points and smiled. ''i attack vampire lady, seduction blood bite!!!'' she flew over, opening her mouth demonicly, showing teeth.

(dude, sorry 1550)

''also i choose monster...now you have to pick a monster card from your deck and send it to the grave yard'' He smirked widley.

VampireLadyDR2-EN-C-UE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back