Yu-gi-oh Generations: Return of the Shadow duels

"I'll end my turn for now, I won't fall for your tricks!" Atem declared, he wasn't a fool, he needed to get rid of the field spell before he did anything else.

(you cant summon archefiend, effect its not a zombie card you can only tribute summon zombies, its for both of us)

ZombieWorld-DL13-EN-R-UE-Blue.jpg

"Now, I'll attack you using your own creature! Attack!" Atem watched as his opponent's monster attacked his life points directly.

and now...you did what I wanted I activate RAIGEKI!'' a trio of lightning strikes destroyed each of the monsters. ''eheheh I got you, and now...with no real powerful monster's you cant defend your self when I summon my monsters''

Atem's eyes widened in fear, the last card in his hand... (I'm gonna change the card so it's something useful.) He could play it, but would he counteract it? He needed monsters but... What if he lost it?

hehe...now I assume its my turn'' He gave a smile, as he draw his next card. ''I will use monster reborn!'' a heavenly light shined the ground, to resummons master kyonshee, but he faded away. ''but he wont stay for long, for I summon my monster and spirit THE VAMPIRE LORD!'' a coffin opens up as the lord stood, showing 2000 attack points.

"I'll play my final card that will seal the deal! Card of Sanctity! With this card all the cards in our hand and side of the field will be removed from play and we'll add two cards from our deck to our hands!"

card_of_sanctity.jpg

Atem drew two cards seeing as he had nothing to remove. He looked at them and smirked, "Then I play this! Monster Reborn! And I will revive, the Dark Magician!"

Dark_Magician.jpg

"Now my most loyal servant, end this duel with Dark Magic Attack!" Dark Magician raised his arm again as before and blasted Atem's opponent with dark magic.

eheh...oh silly boy...you activated my other card...my mirrior force'' as a shield reflected the attack, he smiled he was defencless but there was no way he would lose. ''eheheh''

Atem smirked, "The final card in my hand will stop you, see what you did not anticipate is that I had more than one of a single card in my hand. I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your trap card before it's effect takes place!"

MysticalSpaceTyphoon.jpg

He looked, and smiled. ''check mate huh...hehe...'' he was wiped out by the blast, as vampire lord went over kneeling down. ''master...you okay'' He sat up and shook his head. ''aww yea...thanks buddy'' He stood up, and limped off. ''ill get you...later'' He kept walking.

Atem glared at him. "Not so fast, your most precious card, hand it over." Atem said to the duelist who had ruined the poor duelists deck by destroying his most precious card.

hmm let me think about that...nope'' He pulled out a small collection of skulls and threw them to the ground, creating a large smoke cloud and like that he was gone.

"Hmmm... How odd..." Atem said shrugging his shoulders. He took the duelists hand and helped him up. "Here take this." He handed the duelist his spare Dark Magician he kept just in case his was lost or stolen. "Hold it dear to you, and maybe you can unlock it's true power like I have." Atem says going to Domino City to find more duelists.

(please note this deck will only be used when he dosent want to duel)

"such an interesting duel looks like some fun will be in this tournament" A tall blond man then walked up behind Troy and challenged him "ok then but i don't have time for this" He opened his duel disk an inserted his Your time is up deck. "I shall begin, first i summon the royal magical library in attack mode and activate double summon to play another royal. i then activate cards of consonance to discard flamevell guard and draw 2 cards then i activate toon table of contents to add another table with three counters i draw a card i activate the other contents to add one more and with 3 counters on the second monster i draw another card i then activate the final toon table to add blue eyes toon dragon to my hand. on that note i activate trade in by dropping the toon dragon for 2 cards and i now activate super rejuvenation so i can draw cards in my end turn with 3 counters on both monsters i draw 2 more cards i activate a second rejuvenation and a cards of consonance with another guard to draw two cards i end because of the rejuvenations i can draw 6 cards" he drew the 6 cards and chuckled "EXODIA OBLITERATE!!!!"

Troy walked away from the Challenger "next time don't even try" 
Suddenly there was a loud voice echoing from the entire city "Greetings duelists to New domino city I'm your host and this is where the first half of the tournament will happen. what you must do today is show up to the duel parings so we can begin the Grand tournament the winner will have the life of the earth in the palm of their hands. this is a warning if you duel in the tournament and lose your soul will be given to the Lord of shadow duels good luck and don't die. i will see you all soon."

Last edited by a moderator:
Atem looked up and widened his eyes after listening to that. 'Lord... of Shadows!? Who could he be? Is he the reason I was returned to this word, to stop this all powerful evil?' Atem pondered and pondered, but in the end decided to go up to the duel parings and get started on his path to defeat this all powerful darkness.

"Such a peculiar tournament don't you think Siat?" A little star appeared and began to shake his head "Out of the 100 people that are here supposedly only one will live at the end of this unless they bring the souls back from this Lord or whatever" Troy began to walk back to the stadium for the parings.

ooo shadows.....this will be interesting eheh'' He stired his glass of pineapple juice with his straw, moving the small cubes of ice. ''eeheh'' ''master...we should get moving'' with that said, the zombie duelist rose and sighed. ''oo poo...your no fun vampy ehehe'' He walked away.

(NPC post Dylan)

Dylan hearing the post began to scurry and hide while on his way to the Stadium he couldn't believe what he heard I'm to young i don't want to lose my soul. He began to whimper on a rooftop while jumping over the buildings. he looked at the grand-master ninja next to him *You will do just fine young ninja* yeah i guess your right but still it's going to be tough.

(NPC post Howard)

With his hover-board he rode down the streets heading right toward the stadium Looks like it's time to make some new friends what do you say aelo? The little hatching smiled and started to breathe fire "wooohooo man i haven't felt this great in ages"

shinra walked on, before meeting the first person smiling. He met Dylan near a fountain ''so...are you my first opponent'' He gave a wide birth smile, as vampire lord followed him.

(NPC post Dylan)

"oh dear you want to challenge me?" Dylan whimpered "can't it just wait for the tournament?"

ofcoarse...I understand...its cause your afraid...well cherio'' He started to walk away, counting in his head ''three....two....one''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back