Yu-gi-oh Generations: Return of the Shadow duels

TKolord

The Juiced up Junk Prototype
the-lich

The Shadow games have returned at the cost of lives this version of the card game still exists. You are a representative chosen to enter a tournament to defeat the master of the shadows and stop the shadow games forever. The journey takes place in New Domino City, and Heartland City. No one knows this new enemies name but he can be found watching duels in the distance.

Troy in nthe helicopter with a bunch of other duelists begain to land in new domino city there where at least 5 helicopters with 20 people in each copter holy crud there are allot of people. he started to flip through his Online deck system to schedule which deck he would use. Before he could finish his building strategies a tall Bald man knocked him over the man noticing his mistake turned around and helped troy up. "oh Sorry bout that i'm so huge i forget about other people, my names Andre and yours?"

"troy"

"well then troy nice to meet you he stuck his hand out for a hand shake"

Troy accepted his hand shake and then began to walk with him to the arena for the duels.
images
Here is Andre

Last edited by a moderator:
Atem looked around the helicopter he was in on the way to Domino City, what had happened that he needed to be reawakened for? Why was he back? Whatever it was it must be important if he had been reawakened and sent to a dueling tournament. He picked up his cards and started looking through them, they were all there except... The Egyptian God Cards!!! They're gone! This is bad. "Oh no!" Atem accidentally said out loud.

the boy gave a laugh, as he finished off a duel. ''ahahah now...lets see'' He walked over to the defeated soul and grabbed his deck. ''hmm..lets see....o a dark magician ...interesting'' He puts it in both his hands and tore it in two. ''that is your punishment....'' an image of his duel spirit, vampire lord bites and drains a phantom version of the dark magician. He laughed as he slowly walked off with his phantom spirit.

Atem got off the helicopter and saw what the vampire lord did. "Hey! You!" Atem yelled pointing at the mystery duelist. "How dare disrespect a fellow duelist like that! I challenge you to a duel!" Atem shouted with a serious look on his face. he crossed his arms awaiting a response.

hmmm...what aahah, sorry I don't duel weaklings'' He started t walk, as vampire lord stopped and whispered to me. ''oh....let me ask you, boy....whats your rarest card''

Atem pulled out his deck and shuffled the cards, he stopped and drew the card on top. He showed it to the man. "My Dark Magician, we have a special bond you see, I place my complete trust in my Dark Magician you see, he has never let me down." Atem states proudly. The card that he drew being the Dark Magician, even though he hadn't even checked to make sure it was.

''oooo okay then...'' He pulled out his duel disk and put it on. ''let us duel'' He activates it, as the vampire lord floated by hissing. ''ehheh'' the life points rolled to 4000.

Atem added Dark Magician to his deck and began shuffling it. He inserted the deck into his duel disk and it began scanning the cards, then the Life Points went to 4000. "So, would you like to start or shall I?" Atem asked drawing five cards from his deck and looking at them carefully.

I suppose I shall'' He drawed his sixth card and smiled. ''first....I will summon my armoured zombie in attack mode'' with a flash of light, a green zombie with red armour raises, groaning as he opened his hanging jaw. Then he placed two cards behind the zombie, and smirked. ''finally I shall activate a field spell...wasteland'' the armoured zombie attack rose to 1700. ''I end my turn...'' He smiled.

Atem drew a sixth card and examined it. "I'll play a monster in face down defense position, then I'll play two cards face down on the field. Now make your next move." 'This card will have to defend me for now until I draw what I need.' Atem crossed his arms and awaited his opponents next move.

hmm'' He drew the next card smiling. ''keh heh heh....okay ill summon my dragon zombie in attack mode'' He smiled, as a zombiedragon crawled out of the earth, showing attack of 1800. ''now I attack...armour zombie....ghastly cut!!'' the zombie trotted over, attacking the face down card.

Troy was walking down until he noticed the two duelists fighting "interesting" he said with a smirk he opened up his virtual planing system and began to analyse the duel. "oh dear this duel is just atrocious Zombies and wait a minute is that Atem?" he looked though his devices for the hieroglyphics wow it is. he sat down and started to watch the duel.

"Not so fast! Reveal face down card! Trap Hole!"
TrapHole-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png

"With this card I can target the monster you just summoned and destroy it!" Atem shouts as the ground beneath him opened and a creature pulled in his zombie. "And my monster is safe from your creature!"

it would be...if you forget, I had two monsters, and only affects a summoned monster, so my dragon zombie is gone...but armoured zombie continues his attack'' He laughs abit, as the zombie cuts the card in two. ''ahahah''

Atem just smirked as his face down monster was revealed.

CP01-EN006.jpg

"You're monsters attack is no match for the defense of my Big Shield Gardna!"

rrr'' He was dealt a chunk of damage remove 600 life points, and he grunted. ''ehehh I activate my trap...call of the haunted...to return my dragon zombie from the grave'' He smiled and pointed. ''aand uh oh...your gardner has to go into attack mode now...ya know what that means...DRAGON ZOMBIE ATTACK! DEADLYTOXIN GAS!'' The zombie breathed in and shoots out a dust cloud.

Atem smirked again. "Not so fast, I play this magic card! Mystical Space Typhoon!"

MysticalSpaceTyphoon.jpg

"This card allows me to destroy any spell or trap card you've got on the field, and I choose your Call of the Haunted!"

oh no!!'' the trap card shattered, as the dragon zombies blast shattered with it, and the ancient dragon crumbled. ''rrr'' He puts another card down. ''I set one more...and end my turn'' damn....I should have thought so...well...its okay...my plan will soon be complete...with one more draw hehehe

"Very well, my move!" Atem drew a card from his deck and examined his hand. "First I'll activate my face down card, Ultimate Offering, with this I am allowed an extra summon for every life point I give up."

UltimateOffering-DL13-EN-R-UE-Red.jpg

"And with that in mind I sacrifice my Big Shield Gardna, in order to summon this, Dark Magician Girl!"

darkmagiciangirlmfc-na-scr-1e.jpg

"Then I'll play the magic card I just drew, Sage's Stone! Whenever Dark Magician Girl is summon and Sage's Stone is played, it allows me to automatically summon Dark Magician from my hand or deck!"

Sage%27sStoneROD-EN-ScR.jpg

Atem removed the deck from it's slot and searched it for Dark Magician, he added it to his hand shuffled his deck, and returned it into it's slot. "Now I summon Dark Magician!"

Dark_Magician.jpg

"Now this is where it get's bad for you, the final card I will play is the magic card known as Dark Magic Attack! With this card Dark Magician destroys every single magic or trap card you have on the field!"

DarkMagicAttack-LCYW-EN-C-1E.jpg

"Now, Dark Magician Girl, attack his monster now!" Dark Magician Girl did a twirl then magic fired from her staff destroying the zombie. "Now, Dark Magician, attack his life points directly!" Dark Magician simply raised his arm and blasted Atem's opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
He lost 2800 life points and grunted from the ferocious attacks, then he glared. ''d-damn it....'' this left him with with only 600 life points. ''d-ang...hehe don't think you've won yet tho''

"I'll end my turn." Atem said crossing his arms, he never let down his guard, even when victory seemed assured. He knew better then to ever underestimate his opponents.

He drew the next card, He smiled ''okay then....I guess its my turn....I activae the field spell'' wasteland was destroyed and replaced with a fog enduced graveyard. ''zombie world....okay heres how it works...zombie world makes all monsters on the field and grave in to zombies, but we can only tribute summon zombie monsters'' He smiled again, before putting a card and summoning a monster. ''damn...I guess I summon my master kyoshee, in attack mode'' He gasped ''oh no...I shouldn't of done that...damn...and I guess I end my turn''

hehe...now I cant wait for his attack...the moment he does ill spring my cards....either way...hes losing monsters...and once there gone..he wont be able to tribute summon anything but zombies...

"Very well, I draw!" Atem drew the card on the top of his deck, he smirked as he viewed it, 'Perfect.' He looked over at his opponent, "Get ready!!" He said as he played the card he just drew from his deck. "I play the magic card, Change of Heart!"

SKE-032.jpg

"Now you're beast belongs to me!"

master kyonshee flew over to the over side, landing on my opponents side. ''damn...I guess your gonna attack me huh''

Atem looked at the card he now had, he had control, but his opponent didn't seem worried... What should he do? He looked at the last card in his hand, would it help, could he counter attack? He wanted him to attack, but he had no face down cards... The only card he had right now was his field spell...

Users who are viewing this thread