YOyo

Taisa Blue

Hellooo i am me! TEEHEE!

I lovee roleplay, it's so super fun!!

My strongest craving is to do a Doctor Who roleplay at the moment, 

I also have enjoyed doing The ninja turtles, my babysitter's a vampire, attack on titan, loads of cool roleplays! 

I am also a vegan,

i love cats and dogs and basically anything fluffy ( and scaly! i don't discriminate ! 

ummmm i'm not sure what else to say! I've been roleplaying for about 5 years so i am  quite literate. If you ever fancy to roleplay with me don't be shy to ask! 

Heyo, welcome to RPN, me. Me is an unusual name, right? Quite like it, tho.

(Dang, I'm so funny... welcome to RPN, hope you'll have a great time here! ^_^)

Hellooo i am me! TEEHEE!

I lovee roleplay, it's so super fun!!

My strongest craving is to do a Doctor Who roleplay at the moment, 

I also have enjoyed doing The ninja turtles, my babysitter's a vampire, attack on titan, loads of cool roleplays! 

I am also a vegan,

i love cats and dogs and basically anything fluffy ( and scaly! i don't discriminate ! 

ummmm i'm not sure what else to say! I've been roleplaying for about 5 years so i am  quite literate. If you ever fancy to roleplay with me don't be shy to ask! 

I am recruiting for some players in a couple of different games of mine in the Robotech universe using the Palladium system.  I have a good track record of helping people new to the system to adapt and understand how to play, so if you are interested, let me know.

I am recruiting for some players in a couple of different games of mine in the Robotech universe using the Palladium system.  I have a good track record of helping people new to the system to adapt and understand how to play, so if you are interested, let me know.

Sure! 

I have a few different games that I'd like to add some people to.  Do you have any experience with Robotech or the Palladium system?  If not, I can show you the ropes, but it helps to know how much knowledge (if any) you are bringing to the table.

I have a few different games that I'd like to add some people to.  Do you have any experience with Robotech or the Palladium system?  If not, I can show you the ropes, but it helps to know how much knowledge (if any) you are bringing to the table.

Nope, i have no experience.

I didn't really used to use this account but i want to roleplay and don't know where else to  ddo it so i thought i should introduce myself.

Nope, i have no experience.

Good deal.  The system is easy enough to learn, especially with me doing most of the work behind the scenes.  Let me show you the two games I'm looking to fill, and you can take a look around at them and see if it is something you would be interested in joining in.

In each game I have characters premade for those that don't have any of the books, so all you would need to get started is to look them over, pick one, and copy it over with a bit of personality added in.  Each game is a military story, so you would be a part of the armed forces being transferred into the existing team.  The UEEF Saga is a space-based game, with everyone doing planet hopping in a war to free various oppressed peoples from the bad guys, and the Southern Cross game is Earth based, with everyone romping about in a post holocaust North America fighting off an alien invasion.

Good deal.  The system is easy enough to learn, especially with me doing most of the work behind the scenes.  Let me show you the two games I'm looking to fill, and you can take a look around at them and see if it is something you would be interested in joining in.

In each game I have characters premade for those that don't have any of the books, so all you would need to get started is to look them over, pick one, and copy it over with a bit of personality added in.  Each game is a military story, so you would be a part of the armed forces being transferred into the existing team.  The UEEF Saga is a space-based game, with everyone doing planet hopping in a war to free various oppressed peoples from the bad guys, and the Southern Cross game is Earth based, with everyone romping about in a post holocaust North America fighting off an alien invasion.

A game? I do not understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back