• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You're what?! ~A lesbian love story~

Aveno

Player Selected
You can probably guess what this roleplay idea is about by looking at the title, but I assure you; It's much more.

This isn't just an "oh, I like you-" "I LIKE YOU TOO!" story. It's got a bit more guts.

This is based in Sydney, Australia, where an outbreak of large forest fires(slice of life part) have been tearing through the countryside. (Here's the fantasy/idk what to call it so let's just call it the Adam and E- I mean the Ella and Erin Effect) They find that they're the only two living things left in Aussie. Muse A plays hard to get, and doesnt let Muse B get close to her right away. Muse B let's Muse A get her way, and leaves her alone until Muse A realizes they need eachother. This is where romance comes in. They catch feelings for each other and wait until the end of their journey to tell eachother. Oh, I forgot to tell you about that..

The forest fires are put out, and the two manage to hide. Afterwards, they walk all the way across the continent/country towards the shore. Once they arrive, Muse A admits their feelings for Muse B.

Eek! I'm looking for a Muse A for my Muse B to fall in love with!

Dm me with your CS to be accepted. The title of the chat must be the title of this post for me to know what the cs is for. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back