You’re proposing to the avatar above you. How do you do it?

...damn we got hardcore stuff going on, idk if I want in this proposal thing anymore.

So I'll be laying there. Barbeque sauce all over my titties. And then BAM ring box! Inside CHICKEN FUCKING NUGGET ON A WHITE GOLD BAND!!!!

"Will you be my . . . mc nuggie!"

I would walk up to her and in fluent Afrikaans say:

"Weet u, toe ek 'n seun was, was ek die leier van 'n PMC-groep in Suid-Afrika wat hoofsaaklik uit kindersoldate bestaan het. Ek het die groep Lost Boys gebel en ons het militêre dienste aan verskillende groepe aangebied vir goedkoper pryse. Ek was baie gerespekteer deur my soldate en het die titel wit draak verwerf. Eendag toe ek jag, kom ek op 'n pragtige vrou af. Die meeste vroue in Afrika lyk soos kak, maar sy was anders. Sy het hierdie manier oor haar gehad wat onbeskryflik was, jy herinner my aan haar liefling. Die enigste verskil tussen u en haar is dat ek u nie sal doodmaak en u liggaam sal besoedel soos ek aan haar gedoen het nie; jy beteken dan meer vir my."

Pull out the ring box, get down on one knee and say

"Despacito, pacito, pacito"

Then get back up and kiss her on the cheek.

So I'll be laying there. Barbeque sauce all over my titties. And then BAM ring box! Inside CHICKEN FUCKING NUGGET ON A WHITE GOLD BAND!!!!

"Will you be my . . . mc nuggie!"
10/10

would lick off the barbeque sauce

Does it look like i care though?
I can't tell what you look like, but you would definitely start caring about it if I pulled out my axe and began blood eagling you in an undisclosed location.

I would then post the results on liveleak, hoodsite, or rotten to see how much cash I would make.

I can't tell what you look like, but you would definitely start caring about it if I pulled out my axe and began blood eagling you in an undisclosed location.

I would then post the results on liveleak, hoodsite, or rotten to see how much cash I would make.
Fuck you and I dont fucking care my dad would hunt you down and kill you because that is how much I mean to him so try me ass

COPPA Enforcement act:
This law is what prevents users under the age of 13 from being members of the site. For this reason, users that are found to be under the age of 13 will have their accounts disabled without warning by RpNation Staff.

You need to be 13+ to post on this site kid, come back on your 13th birthday.

Sadly this spectacle will be over soon, she will give up knowing she will never defeat me and that i'm superior to her and her Mutt genes. I recommend that you absorb her salt and toxicity as well and who knows, maybe you could gain some XP to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back