• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You're not scared of me? (MxF Romance)

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
This forum is about role play cravings that I'm looking for. They're all about a human that is cursed with some sort of monster form and they're shun from the world. But a person sees goodness in the cursed heart and is aching for love. Sort of like beauty and the beast.

Now before I tell you the pairings, let me share some info on myself.

I'm mostly online, sometimes I may not feel up to replying because I'm tired from work and school. I'm very patient and forgiving and I hope that you are as well.

I'm okay with sharing ideas if the role play is going a bit slow. Just call it out and I'll listen.

I'm okay if you want to quit the role play, I learn that if you do not like what you're getting then don't take it and move on.

That's about is, grammar and reply length isn't that big of a requirement for me just as long as it continues the role play. Now for the pairings.

●Cursed undead: medieval adventure where a rumor is going around about anot undead walking in the deep ruins of the forest. Legends say there is treasure and magical weapons in there, guarded by the monster. Your character is a big adventurer and doesn't believe in monsters. She goes to the ruins to get the treasure, but she will find something even more than treasure.

●Half dragon, half human: A dragon boy is living in the forest, hidden away from the world because he was told by his father that humans are afraid of us and won't understand what he is and attack him. Soon he hears a scream in the forest and because of his curiosity he goes to find out what it was. He sees a girl who is being attacked by a pack of wolves, the boy comes in and breaths fire to scare off the animals. He then looks at the girl and runs away when she sees her reaction of him. Thinking it was fear at him but from the event that happened. The girl wants to find him and thanked him.

●RWBY Beauty and the Grimm: Do you like fairy tales, do you believe that they are true? During the time of a new age in the world of Remnant villages were being built, and soon cities will rise. But what happens when the Grimm attacks become more and more vicious with each house built? People started to take on the roles of hunters and huntress to fight the Grimm, one of the best is a huntress so the village people give her the responsibility to end the Grimm once and for all. She ventures into the woods with a team of four, including her, and look for a way to stop this. What better way than the source? But what happens when threat is being cause by an intelligent Grimm, a Faunes that is hated by the humans and in pain from the hate. Will the huntress kill the Grimm or help the Faunes trapped inside?

That's about it. I am open to more suggestions so feel free to tell me your ideas as well. If you're interested then please reply or send me a PM.

What do you have that is still open? I hope to hear back I'm interested in some of these ideas.

I would be interested in the half dragon half human one as well if you are still interested!

Sure, that's great. Just think of some questions and I'll be back to answer them in a few hours. I got to finish some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back