You're different... I like that. W/ Evan and me

Francis laughed lightly, looking over to the clock to see when study hall finished, only 20 minutes left. Enough time for Tommy and Dean to ruin the school in. "Oh god Dean!" Tommy practically moaned and Dean shouted straight after, "THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS SO JUST SHUT YOUR MINDS OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" Almost everyone laughed at that point but Francis knew Tommy was only doing that to wind up Dean like he always did in study hall times.

((Lol don't ask))

Dean sighed before saying, "You are so f*cking stupid Tommy..." Francis laughed, not even caring that the study hall moniter had a frown plastered to his face because the pair still hadn't left. "Oh come on... You know you wanna hear that all the time, Dean~~" Tommy whispered in Dean's ear as Francis shook his head at the scene and looked at Alex in the corner of his eye. "I bet you're whishing that you never met me, huh?"

"You wait, a few days from now and you will be leaving us for sure" Francis laughed and Tommy gasped. "Noooo!! Me and Dean are amazing!! You're the weird one not us!" He squealed, Dean just sighed, pulling Tommy closer to him on his own lap.

Francis huffed at that, rolling his eyes as he looked ovsr to see Tommy now nearly falling asleep clinging to Dean whilst Dean was holding Tommy in place and trying to see his phone. Francis shook his head lightly with a chuckle as he held his arms out to take Tommy. "My saviour! Take him!" Dean whisper-shouted, trying to pry off the sleepy Tommy but he wouldn't budge. "Fine then, I'll hold Alex instead, jeez" Francis smirked and leaned over to grab Alex.

Francis breathed softly and listened to the sweet purrs of Alex, this was a calm atmosphere before the bell rang, signalling the end of classes for the day. Dean huffed and struggled to stand up but steadied himself and made Tommy more comfortable. "Honey... I'm hungry... And tired..." Tommy whined, lazily looking up at Dean and yawning quietly. Francis chuckled at the scene before him and stood up easily with Alex in his arms.

Francis frowned and shook his head. "Don't say things like that... You aren't heavy... or fat for that matter so don't carry on saying them things"

"You're not, stop putting yourself down" Francis said in a more serious tone. Dean picked up both his and Tommy's bags in his free hand before nodding his head towards the exit and Francis sighed before walking out with the pair. Francis still held Alex in his arms but he was finding it hard to carry their bags aswell.

Francis groaned in defeat and set Alex down on the floor, holding only their bags instead. "I'm not very strong I guess, Dean is more used to his stuff, he has a little brother and Tommy to deal with all by himself" He laughed lightly, watching as Dean hung the bags on his shoulder and scooped up Alex in his now free hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back