You're different... I like that. W/ Evan and me

Francis grinned, listening to Alex's sweet purrs. "Ohmigawd DeanDeanDean!! Alex is purring!!" Tommy squealed, jaw dropped wide open but Dean raised a hand away from Tommy's waist to push his mouth closed.

"Well he's reeeeally good at it!!!" Tommy shouted and bounced up and down in Dean's lap. Dean let out a hoked sound and tried to hold down the squirming 18 year old. "Tommy s-stop it!!" He pleaded, blushing deeply. Francis laughed and wrapped his arms around Alex. "Guys, you're acting like f*ck buddies, stop it"

Last edited by a moderator:
"They're a little bit weird together, I should tell you that before they get you wrapped up in their nonsense" Francis laughed and looked over at the pair that where currently fighting with each other.

"Deaaaan!!!" Tommy squealed, squirming in Dean's grasp. "Shaddap and stop moving!" "Nooo!! You want me to stop moving just cause you're gonna do pervy things!!" He squealed once more causing Dean to blush deeply. Francis sighed and chuckled. "Don't even bother listening to them..."

Alex smiled and giggled softly. "I've already started to ignore them." He said looking down at his lap shyly. 'Why am I...liking him so much?' He thought to himself.

"You sure? It's a dangerous journey that a neko may not be able to endure" Francis made a serious face before looking up at the sky and sighing. "But seriously, they get annoying"

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

"Hey! I'm trying to be dramatic! Hushhush" He said, flicking his hair and pulling Alex closer to him.

"Okay dramatic moment over!~" Francis announced, looking back down at Alex and smiling.

((Sorry))

((It's fine :P ))

Alex giggled slightly and looked back up at Francis smiling softly. 'He's so...cute.' He thought to himself and didn't even try to push the thought away.

"OHMIGAWD DEANDEANDEANDEAN THEY ARE TOTES IN LURRRVE!!!" Tommy screamed, looking at Dean over his shoulder, Dean just laughed and raised an eyebrow.

Alex blushed brightly, but continued to look deeply into Francis's eyes. He was also hoping that Francis didn't think that he was being weird.

Francis blushed lightly, leaning forward a little bit. This was begining to get a tad awkward but Francis didn't give a moment of thought before laying a kiss upon Alex's lips.

Francis blinked a couple of times before realising what he was doing, he jumped back and shook his head beforw. climbing down the short oak tree branches. "Sorry that wasn't meant to happen..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back