You're different... I like that. W/ Evan and me

"I-It's ok." Alex said as he climbed down and sat at the base of the tree. He didn't dare say that he liked it, and he wanted to do it again. 
((Maherp??))

Dean carried Tommy down the tree, placing him back on the ground next to Alex. "Those two would make a great couple" Dean joked, Francis scoffed. "P-lease! I think we all know that I should be with Tommy!" Francis laughed and picked up Tommy who squealed a high pitched squeal. "Deaaaan!!! A pervert that's not you is touching me!!"

Alex giggled as he watched the two mess around with a faint blush still covering his cheeks. He smiled up at Dean slightly as he watched the two. 
((Boop))

"Guys I think our free period is almost over" Dean chuckled, trying to pry away Tommy from Francis's grasp. "Get the perverts off me!!!" Tommy squealed, wriggling around in the hands of both males.

Alex just sat there watching the three of them and giggled quietly to himself. "You guys are so weird." He said still giggling. 
((Meeepps))

Francis chuckled and raised an eyebrow before dropping Tommy onto the floor. "I' m not weird, the two f*ck buddies behind me are weird, Dean not so much but Tommy is just... Tommy"

Alex giggled and looked at his hand briefly thinking about the kiss, but soon looked down at Tommy since he had landed in front of him. 
((Moop))

((Look, I know you replied and everything but I wont always reply instantly!!))

Tommy groaned not bothering to move. "Dean please come to checkout one to pick up your useless Tommy." Francis said in a proffesional voice. Tommy rolled over and held his arms out for Dean to help him up which Dean obeyed, picking him up and setting him back down.

Dean smirked and Francis just shook his head at Tommy and Alex. "We have study hall next, sitting in a damn hall and reading books..." Francis grumbled, alreadt starting to walk off.

Alex stood up and started to walk behind Francis as he sighed. He hated stud hall, and he knew he wouldn't be able to study with all the questions going through his head.

Francis wasn't entirely sure why he'd kissed Alex, it just seemed like the right thing to do in the moment! He was sure how he was going to concentrate in the study hall, with that thought in his mind and Tommy constantly jumping around like he usually does anyways... "Do I get to draw again?" Tommy asked loudly, waving his hand about to gain everyone's attention

Dean sat with Tommy in his lap and Francis sat beside them, playing on his phone instead of actually studying. Tommy grabbed Dean's hand and was writing 'I <3 Tommy' on it, giggling while Dean just sighed.

Francis sighed and put his phone away, looking through the boring book labelled math... "OHMIGAWD THERES A FLY ON THE TABLE!!!" Tommy screamed as he wriggled in Deans grasp. Dean, who had just been scared out of his wits, fell backwards in the chair resulting in a small Tommy still screaming at a fly that was now flying around everywhere. "Ugh... Tommy you idiot..." Dean groaned now that everyone in the study hall was looking at them. "You guys need to start comcentrating" Francis laughed, not going to help them up.

Tommy sat up, not on his own chair, on Dean's stomach. "Tommy..." Dean groaned as the study hall monitor sighed and walked over. "You two, get out" The young adult said, pointing to the door. "Yeah, me and Alex are gonna study like you two should!" Francis stuck his tongue out at the pair and looked over at Alex with a smile. "Them two always mess around, maybe I can actually study for once"

"I guess neko boys are all shy then?" Francis laughed quietly, thinking about what Alex would be like if he was outgoing and energetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back