• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom You're a Wizard Harry.

Should I make this RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anime Freak

Awkward Potato

8841f2e575456e9950e2ac724bbfc29e.png

eKDTdRA.gif

Get excited ladies and gentlemen because a Harry Potter RP is coming to town! Now this isn't going to be next generation or any of that, there is simply going to be a different plot. Harry and the three will be there along with all the other cannon characters. I mean come on who can beat their friendship?

fcbd2d80-a934-4ea0-8cd2-a95fc89fdc22.gif

Now don't get me wrong the original plot is still in play however you get to choose what other conflicts occur. Although I don't want to cause serious drama or spotlight any OC specially so don't hold your breath! I want to make this RP because I miss the magic that the Harry Potter stories and movies brought to life. Thus here I am presenting you with a plot and gifs! (i have an addiction to gifs)

Alright, the RP will start off in Diagon Alley where everyone will be getting their wand along with supplies for their first year. Yes everyone will start off as a first year besides those who wish to be professors. From that point on the sorting will occur (which will be decided by me :) and your characters adventure begins! Now don't expect to become friends with all the cannon characters because they still hold a special bond as seen in the original series.

The plot will develop as the RP goes on which will be announced every update since I want new members to feel included. I will of course encourage no serious drama because it can become annoying after a while. There will be many claims to choose from such as Quidditch, Prefects and more! Please tell me if you'd be interested in this!

tumblr_lboxp0rG461qb0zfoo1_500.gif
When-Your-Friend-Freaks-Out-Over-Real-Housewives.gif
giphy.gif
iVG4RUd.gif
Myj34Q8.gif
5b2cd8b18b7a353f89ed38985db18200.gif
t6QKeZj.gif
rk0l92W.gif
DGFWQ6U.gif
km9yZ7Q.gif
HzFIRqz.gif
1MiINuo.gif
6uIWZft.gif
sAecei4.gif

and now for the feels

harry-potter-died-ron-Favim.com-576726.gif
z1TJW3Y.gif
cYk8Z8h.gif
050y51C.gif
FLEUIpe.gif
nANj5un.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been ages since I've watch or read anything HP related.. but I'm definitely interested in this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back