Experiences Your RPN Bucket List

Bone2pick

Minority of One
You might have this problem: a surplus of RP ideas and not enough time to run/play in them all. Maybe we all get to that point eventually. I've been there for some time now, and today I had the thought - what exactly is on my RPN bucket list? What are the projects and plots that I feel like I have to attempt before I inevitably wander away from this site?

I need some more time to think about it, as I've got a lot of worlds in the pipeline. How about you? What's on your list? Maybe if we type them out and post them here it'll help ensure our most important dreams see the light of day.

- Pacific Rim RP ( No romance shit; just giant robots beating the shit out of giant monsters)
- Geniune Hardboiled Sci-Fi Noir RP
- Wizard Cops
- Mad Max RP

I hope I never have to leave, till death do us apart :P

But if I had to say some of my goals...
-creating and finished at least one large epic roleplay experience on my terms
-being part of a successful and decent and detailed harem roleplay
-completing the setting for my VRMMORPG RP and getting it running
-finding a dedicated group that is also into planning
-roleplaying an infant (2 years old or lower) as a main at least once
-creating one complex setting that multiple people use outside of a roleplay I own
-creating a big compendium of fantasy creatures for use in tandem with my character Kneckt
-being featured in the RPN letter at least once
-finding a group with whom to roleplay somehting meta re:creators style
-meeting another RPN member IRL

And I guess I can't think of anything else I want to happen that badly for now. I'll come and edit latter if I change my mind

Joining a RP, funnily. I am socially anxious and I fear that my characters, nor me, will be tolerated.

Joining a RP, funnily. I am socially anxious and I fear that my characters, nor me, will be tolerated.
As long as they're not overly powerful, cringe-worthy, or you only write one-liners I think most people would be willing to work with you. :)

Well, and that's the problem x'D. I KNOW they will most likely be accepted, but what if they don't? I don't really appreciate rewriting my characters.

My Roleplaying Bucket List:
- finishing an RP
- in-depth worldbuilding of a universe which would then be used for an epic roleplay
- successfully playing through a romance
- forging a really good (platonic) relationship with another player or character
- join an RP that everyone is working together and enjoying what they do, this group would have excellent communication and also a sense of humor, and these things would bring everyone closer as a roleplaying group
- complete an entire magic system
- hit the 1 year mark in-character roleplay time

Well, and that's the problem x'D. I KNOW they will most likely be accepted, but what if they don't? I don't really appreciate rewriting my characters.
then just keep submitting to roleplays until they're accepted...?

How about the following: post them in the character feedback section and request a review. This way you'll see if a character is ok or not beforehand at the eyes of others, then it's a matter of using those characters that passed review to the roleplay

AAAAA Anxiety tells me to not even try. But right now, I haven't found any RP's I'm interested in.

Anyway:
- Actually finishing a RP (Most, if not all, I'm in end abruptly, or on a cliffhanger)
- Maybe writing more sentences. But I am kinda happy with about 6-7 sentences.
- Finish the goddamn location page on another page I am on (Tldr I'm member of another RP-page and I am writing a One on One there and I decided to do a Locations page for it)

To one day fix lore, maps, and make a convoluted story about space pirates who fight zombies in space.

If you guys are worried about not having enough time to complete these RP ideas, you could always just make them into Quest Logs. Those are significantly less time consuming and I find them to be extremely fulfilling for all parties involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back