Music Your most nostalgic/feely song

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
I have so many songs that give me so much feels. whadabout you guys do you have any feely songs. heres two by the same artist. god these make me cry

Songs that remind me of friends back home. So this stuff is pretty specific. (slide titles have nothing to do with the song)

Okay, We actually still skype a lot
Was pretty cool for awhile, but did some stuff that made me start avoiding her
Friend zoneded him (whoops)

Last edited:
Normally I listen to music to get inspiration for my characters and this one is pretty good.

And even though I hate Naruto, it had some great music like this one. I get shivers when listening to this one. It's sad sounding, in a good way.

Never been a big country fan. It was kind of forced down my throat in my hometown. The music videos are always cringeworthy too, believe me I know. But this song for some reason has a special place in my heart. Reminds me of summertime in a tiny farm town.

For some reason, I can't find the full thing on Youtube. But this is absolutely my most favorite song of all time, especially if you know what the lyrics mean. I just want to cry when I hear it...

I don't want to miss a thing by Areosmith

This was my and Ex's song but we broke up so now when I heart it it makes me cry a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back