• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Your Guardian Angel(FxF)

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Hey all. Here's a plot that I did *once* with a friend before, it didn't really get anywhere whatsoever. But it was sorta fun and interesting while it lasted. The plot itself can take on any number of tones however it is meant to be more of a comedic romance than anything serious. Note: While the plot will have it as the characters already in a relationship, they could of simply been friends.

I intend on this roleplay to have quite a few crazy situations involving these two given the nature of the plot. Now I know there's a lot to read, but I figured I'd give backstory that could be open ended for us to discuss between them and a general plot outline that can be discussed, changed, and tweaked as desired.

If you're interested post here or shoot me a PM. Thanks.

I will, occasionally, do MxF if I can be swayed to. Though keep in mind I'll be taking the Female role. Without further ado, le plot;

Character A and B have been in a steady relationship for a bit over a year now. Genuinely speaking everything in their relationship has been mostly perfect save for the normal couple squabbling here and there. Everything was quite happy between the two, they had even recently moved in together as they had wanted to for the past few months into nice apartment. A few months after than, Character A decided that it was time that she proposed to her beloved. She set everything up. A magnificent dinner, dancing, and intended on proposing to her under the stars in the park under the tree they often frequented picnics at when their relationship first started. Though B had no idea of the proposal plans, of course.

Nonetheless, the night of the dinner A told B to get to the restaurant and wait for her as she needed to complete a few more preparations around the house. Once done she would make her way there, dinner would go off without a hitch. It was a wonderful evening full of laughter and happiness, the girl smiled the entire time she was with her lover. They would dance for several hours into the night, soon walking out and down the street. It was somewhat late though Character A assured B that everything would be alright, after all it wasn't the first time they traveled the streets to the park during the night before.

Though as fate would have it, tonight would be the one night that things would go wrong. Terribly and horribly wrong. A mugger, a man quite desperate and losing everything that mattered in his life, would leap out of an alleyway as they walked demanding their money and valuables. Of course both girls complied, though that wouldn't stop what happened next. A foolish move on Character A's part she tried to fight back, at-least to the point she could call the police, to no avail. A sharp pain pierced her abdomen, coughing up blood Character A dropped to the ground holding her stomach; a knife jutting out of it. More of a reflex from the other man he fled in a panic, leaving behind most of what he had stolen, obviously not wanting to get charged with murder.

Character B held her would be dying fiancee in her arms, Character A's last words to her being 'I love you.'. Moments later she would notice the small black box, upon opening it seeing the engagement ring. An ambulance would be called but nothing at all could be done for her. Character B would move on to live her life in a somewhat constant state of grief, not cleaning up the apartment beyond what was needed, often leaving things dirty, and for a while refusing to even leave her home.

Two years would pass, her parents finally convincing her that she needed to move out of the apartment as that was the main source of her grief. As well as get rid of everything that would remind her of Character A, only then could she start recovering and getting over her loss. Though one day things wouldn't be quite as they were at all. Character B would hear noises coming from the bedroom, the distinct sound of movement and walking around. Upon walking in she would see Character A going through packed up boxes of their things. Clearly she was hallucinating or dreaming...but she didn't care.

Immediately she ran to embrace her, crying her eyes out, hugging her painfully tight to her body. After she was no longer being crushed A explained the situation to her. How she was, in-fact, still dead. However she was given an assignment on Earth as a guardian angel, as hers. And if she did well enough she'd be able to stay with her permanently once more, they could be together again. Of course, this was only if she was actually good at her job. Which...the clumsy and unlucky girl highly doubted.

Would both girls wind up dead by the end of this, or would this finally be their way to be back together again? Only time would tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back