Other Your favorite type of RP?

Romance will foreeeeveeeerrrr be my favorite thing to rp, it's either the main genre or sub-genre of everything I rp. But my absolute favorite thing to do with romance rps is to give it either a dark or thrilling kick to it! Like putting a long-term obstacle in their way to build a specific, unique connection between the characters. To me, there's nothing more exciting in a rp than experiments and watching a bond form :hearteyes:

Romance will foreeeeveeeerrrr be my favorite thing to rp, it's either the main genre or sub-genre of everything I rp. But my absolute favorite thing to do with romance rps is to give it either a dark or thrilling kick to it! Like putting a long-term obstacle in their way to build a specific, unique connection between the characters. To me, there's nothing more exciting in a rp than experiments and watching a bond form :hearteyes:
I like RPs with a connection between the characters! Fists connecting to a jaw, a knee connecting to a ribcage, a bullet connecting to a skull, a sword connecting to a heart... etc. lol :p

I like RPs with a connection between the characters! Fists connecting to a jaw, a knee connecting to a ribcage, a bullet connecting to a skull, a sword connecting to a heart... etc. lol :p
One of the best kind of connections in a rp 👌😂

Romance, Space Opera, Sentinel Verse, Omega Verse, Daemon Verse.

A kick to the teeth is good for some. A kiss with a fist is better than none!!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back