Other your favorite animal

I would say tigers. They are an old symbol of power and prestige in Eastern cultures, and their natural form is studied and mimicked in various martial arts disciplines, including some that I practice.

Sharks 1000%! I can’t say why exactly, but they just facinate me and have a strange beauty to them.

cute-sloths-57f269182f5ab__700.jpg

Just look at it. I love them so much.
Cows are my favourite animal xD yep the black and white things that stand in a field not dolphins not bears just cows lol
Also I have heard cows referred to as "grass puppies". They are actually very cute.

I personally adore all animals, dangerous, domestic, mythical. All of them!

But as everyone has said, I have my favorites though~
Okay! To start with actual favorite, friggin Snow Leopards~ I love snow, I love fluff, and I love cats. So, those guys are awesome~!
Mythical favorite would totally be the Furred Dragons, I mean come on. Still as powerful as any other dragon, with fluffy fur on their scales, so cuddly~ >~<
And particularly my kitten Tigther, the cute little chubby and fuzzy animal I know who loves attention ^-^

I love all animals - I mean, I work in a pet store for crying out loud, and I basically have my own zoo at home, but if I had to choose, I'd say wolves are my favorite by far.
Other than that, I love foxes, orcas, and turtles. Those just so happen to be my all time favorites. ^^
Eh, scratch that, I love them all I can't handle~

My all-time favourite animal changes a lot, but as of right now, it is the crow. I live in rural Ireland, and often looking out the window, very often I can see a massive murder of crows (yes, murder of crows. they're fucking badass) flying through the sky. They're just so awesome and they just don't give a shit about anyone.

In my school, often I'll daydream and look out the window, and sometimes I can see a bunch of crows just chilling outside (why they hangout at my school idk), and agh i just love crows.

Last edited:
Foxes are my favorite animal. They are cunning little tricksters who have appeared in different stores throughout time. And their tails are so bushy! xD
ero-japanese-fox-hokkaido-village.jpg

Honestly I used to always answer this question with something cool, like a tiger, or dolphin, but I've really come to just appreciate dogs. I just love the concept of a dog. What a perfect animal.

Foxes are so damn pretty and clever and if you've ever seen them bounding around in the snow. So precious!!

Snakes are beautiful and sweet. They're cool to watch slither around and stuff. I'd love to have one someday

And cats!! Fuck I love them so damn much!

My favorite wild animal is the lion. Domesticated, I love cats and dogs. I also love rats, turtles, and ferrets. It's hard to decide but those are among my top favorite animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back