Food your favorate meal, treat, and flavor?

zachie mel

the demon prince
my favorate meal is burritos and lasanga, while my favorate treat are pepperonchini peppers and shrimp flavored chips or peach slices, and my favorite fruit flavor is peach or blueberry, i seem to take after zachiriel in my food tastes, what about you guys, whats your favorate foods?

I freaking love sushi! My favorite treats would be... Hmm, fried oreos I guess? It's really hard choosing my favorite treats! As for the flavor, that would definitely be strawberry and banana!

My favorite meal is homemade pizza, treat is cheesecake or brownies and flavor is probably watermelon candy

Meal is just a regular medium rare steak.

Treat is those mushroom chips.

Taste is like that heated warm texture and taste when you bite into a non-seeded fried jalepeno.

Meal : ? sushi ?

Treat : strawberry creme filled chocolate or cotton candy

Flavor : mango

Meal: Baked potato, with all the fixings or none, it doesn't matter to me.
Treat: It really just depends on my mood. I'm not a huge fan of sweets, however, so I tend toward salty or savory treats.
Flavor: Sour or salty, but mostly sour. I love lemons. I put lemon juice on nearly everything, and I would drink it by itself if it weren't for the fact it rips up your mouth, and is exceptionally bad for your teeth (I love my teeth a little more than I love lemons).

Meal: Pot Roast...mmmm...all the fatty bits with potato and carrot.....
Treat: OREOS! DIPPED IN MILK UNTIL ALMOST SOGGY!
Flavor: Creamy. Like cheeses and chocolates and all the most delicious things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back