• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Your Character Is Not Your Own (RP Idea)

crybaby

Super High School Level Idiot
~Trigger Warnings: N/A. Might include strong language and sex references. But probably not.~

I saw an rp like this around a year ago and joined it, but it never took off so I'm posting it here. I haven't been on this site in a while, so my apologies if this idea has been done to death.

There was a sort of basic plot given, and the gist of it is that your character wakes up with amnesia in a strange city, and has to work with the other characters to figure out why they're there.

The twist is you play the character posted directly below you (last poster gets the first character posted).

Example:

Character 1 (Posted by: Poster 1, Played by: p4)

Character 2 (Posted by: P2, Played by: P1)

Character 3 (Posted by: P3, Played by: P2)

Character 4 (Posted by: P4, Played by: P3)

The group would be pretty small, so things don't get to messy. Sorry if it's confusing, and please ask if you want clarification. I'll probably add more details about the plot if people actually want to rp this, so this is only a vague overview.

Anybody interested?

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I'll start this rp, but it might take me a couple days to get things organized.

Alright, more people responded to this than I thought would (which is a good thing, just a surprise). So, I've decided that I will open the roleplay to five people, not including myself. It's first come first serve, and I do reserve the right to kick people out if I want. Also keep in mind that you should be a fairly experienced roleplayer, and willling to keep up with the roleplay, as well as create a good character.

If you wish to join, please respond to this post with an "I'm in!" or something of that ilk. I look forward to the roleplay, which I will post when five people respond.

((If you don't get in, do not worry! If enough people want to, I will open up another rp with the same storyline, just different players. I'm always open for suggestions!))

:)

Wait, I'm sorry, never mind. I'm too busy with other RPs and whatnot, I don't think I can be joining. :P Maybe I'll decide to later if the extra spot does not fill, but for now I'm out. :P Unique idea though!

We *just* filled up the last space. I'm really sorry! But if enough people want to, I can create a second roleplay.

I'm currently working on setting up the first one right now!

Hey. I'm am incredibly sorry that I haven't done anything to set this up! The last few weeks have been extremely disheartening and hectic for me, but I think I'm ready to start the rp. I'm just wondering if anybodys still interested? Just reply and we might make the rp a small one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back