Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

Suzumaki Arakai] xD Lol my Newports stage was when my parents smoked xD I was only like 12 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13736-mikko/ said:
@mikko[/URL]

I started everything at 11 O.o smoking cigarettes, then drinking, then pot, then....some people can take a hint. But it was all just a phase that soon ended three years later.
newports are the dev il

eleven????? eep. though, i can't say i don't know people like that.

pot isn't for me, and i only like the scent of hookah and vapors, but alcohol is frigging nice

(@V@)(@V@)

mikko said:
newports are the dev il
eleven????? eep. though, i can't say i don't know people like that.

pot isn't for me, and i only like the scent of hookah and vapors, but alcohol is frigging nice
You've got that right xD good old liver damage lmfao

Suzumaki Arakai]Nighty night [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18336-nickonthereg/ said:
@NickOnTheReg[/URL]
I'll try to RP with your character tomorrow.
It's all good no worries. I'm just trying to get him going. Sorry if it's kinda boringish but I'm trying to go with the flow of the RP, since it was still morning. I'll try better tomorrow.

Alright I'm back but everyone's going night night which is cool with me cause i'm about to TU. I better see all of ur cute lil booties tomorrow...or at least SOME (tu is real) point idc w/e.

as for @mikko I recently took an interest in mixing cocktails so I'm gonna try and make white russians tonight. i don't smoke cigs normally but when I do I like to side with satan and buy a pack of newports LMFAO but normally i get my tobacco fix via hookah.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirBlazeALot said:
Alright I'm back but everyone's going night night which is cool with me cause i'm about to TU. I better see all of ur cute lil booties tomorrow...or at least point idc w/e.
as for @mikko I recently took an interest in mixing cocktails so I'm gonna try and make white russians tonight. i don't smoke cigs normally but when I do I like to side with satan and buy a pack of newports LMFAO but normally i get my tobacco fix via hookah.
mixing cocktails is a yes, white russians is a yes, newports is a sir blaze i loved you how could you betray me like this

Also, if you have a character in school, look in the overview Tousen High section to see what class they're in c:

Their grade level determines it.

Example, all Junior High first years are in the same classroom, and all second years in their own room, third years it's the same. It just goes on.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]THE LEAF IS HERE, SHE JUST FELL ASLEEP
What have I missed? :3

[/QUOTE]
I don't think you've missed too much. Just read the posts that're there, I'm pretty sure there isn't that much you haven't already read.

ALSO, WHAT IF I MADE A CRIMINAL FOR THE DETECTIVE AND STUFF?!

tumblr_no2w237V2C1uv6tdlo2_500.gif

Good morning, everyone! Here's a little glimpse of Daisuke's modeling. (This gif is killing me xD )

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]
tumblr_no2w237V2C1uv6tdlo2_500.gif

Good morning, everyone! Here's a little glimpse of Daisuke's modeling. (This gif is killing me xD )

[/QUOTE]
*applauds*

Ok, I am completely lost at the moment. Can't find my posts anymore nor the responses. >-<

Edit: Never mind, I found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Corgi said:
WE COULDN'T WAKE YOU UP! WE CAN STILL HELP. PLEASE MIKKO DUN DO DIS TO MEHHH P~P
YOU COULD HAVE CALLED EVEN MY SORRY ASS WOULD'VE GOTTEN UP.

I FEEL BETRAYED MAN

I'VE GOT A BIG CUT RIGHT ON MY HEART RIGHT NOW

mikko said:
YOU COULD HAVE CALLED EVEN MY SORRY ASS WOULD'VE GOTTEN UP.
I FEEL BETRAYED MAN

I'VE GOT A BIG CUT RIGHT ON MY HEART RIGHT NOW
WE CALLED THE GROUUUPPPP

FORGIVE ME SENPAI MIKKO </3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back