Your Average Everyday Lives (Anime)

Corgi said:
WE CALLED THE GROUUUPPPP
FORGIVE ME SENPAI MIKKO </3
I'M MAKING A CRIMINAL THAT IS GONNA POUND Y'ALL'S SORRY EXCUSES FOR EVIL MASTERMINDS TO THE DUST

mikko said:
I'M MAKING A CRIMINAL THAT IS GONNA POUND Y'ALL'S SORRY EXCUSES FOR EVIL MASTERMINDS TO THE DUST
WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. PLEASE LORD MIKKO SENPAI! YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND ALL YOUR CREATIONS CRUSH MINE NOW PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE p~p

*Is that one guy who just sits there while his friend and his friend's parents yell at each other*

O.o

Corgi said:
WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. PLEASE LORD MIKKO SENPAI! YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND ALL YOUR CREATIONS CRUSH MINE NOW PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE p~p
I'LL GRANT YOU MY PRESENCE BUT YOU ARE NOT YET FORGIVEN

BobbyW said:
*Is that one guy who just sits there while his friend and his friend's parents yell at each other*
O.o

THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, YOUNG MAN

mikko said:
MIKKO PLEASE! I LOVE YOU DEARLY AND YOU'RE FABULOUS! MORE FABULOUS AND BEAUTIFUL AS A CORGI! THAT'S SAYING A LOT! MORE THAN A LOT!!!

mikko said:
U-Uhmm.. O-Ok then.. Mr. Mikko..i uhh.. thanks for the dinner.. and uhh... i'm... i'm just gonna... *Exits the room*

BobbyW said:
U-Uhmm.. O-Ok then.. Mr. Mikko..i uhh.. thanks for the dinner.. and uhh... i'm... i'm just gonna... *Exits the room*
DON'T YOU LEAVE ME TOO BOBBYYYYY p~p

Corgi said:
MIKKO PLEASE! I LOVE YOU DEARLY AND YOU'RE FABULOUS! MORE FABULOUS AND BEAUTIFUL AS A CORGI! THAT'S SAYING A LOT! MORE THAN A LOT!!!
DAMN. STRAIGHT.

BobbyW said:
come again soon!!! we loved having you over nvn

Corgi said:
DON'T YOU LEAVE ME TOO BOBBYYYYY p~p
S-Sorry Corgs.. uhh.. we'll see each other tomorrow... at School alright?..

mikko said:
DAMN. STRAIGHT.
come again soon!!! we loved having you over nvn
S-Sure!.... Jesus Christ....

BobbyW said:
S-Sorry Corgs.. uhh.. we'll see each other tomorrow... at School alright?..
S-Sure!.... Jesus Christ....
BOBBY WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY *dramatically falls to the ground in slow motion while reaching towards the door he walked through to leave the room*

Corgi said:
WILL YOU FORGIVE ME LORD MIKKO SENPAI THE GREAT AND FABULOUS?!
rs_500x374-140305091918-tumblr_ltdcmumKWy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Corgi said:
BOBBY WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY *dramatically falls to the ground in slow motion while reaching towards the door he walked through to leave the room*
*Hears the dramatic screaming from outside the door*

*Quickens his pace, on his way home*

mikko said:
....soon....?
I SHALL WAIT AS LONG AS YOU'LL LET ME MY LORD MIKKO SENPAI THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!

BobbyW said:
*Hears the dramatic screaming from outside the door*

*Quickens his pace, on his way home*
i'm actually dying of laughter because of that post

Corgi said:
I SHALL WAIT AS LONG AS YOU'LL LET ME MY LORD MIKKO SENPAI THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!

your voice

don't die

Corgi said:

...Probably because, you experienced the same god damn Situation before xD

mikko said:
oh, @Suzumaki Arakai
i made a cashier earlier this morning

he's in the neutral character slot because he's only ever seen at the bar or at work
LORD MIKKO THE GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL~ YOU ALWAYS MAKE THE BEST CHARACTERS. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU'D FORGIVE ME NOW <3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back