• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Royals IC

scroll

Local Cat Lover

Otto

mood

wyd Victor

A stupid party

interactions

Amalia, Victor

Otto rocked on his heels and toes, offering Amalia a small smile. "Ah, I'm from Germany. Berlin to be more specific." He explained quite briefly. Then he decided to keep on talking, "Germany is... different from this place for sure. At least I didn't have to adjust to any time zone difference." Otto awkwardly laughed at the last part of his sentence. He wasn't sure why he said that to be exact but oh well. Oh, so Amalia is from England? Well, Otto wanted to ask what England was like since he's never been but maybe he just didn't want to pry into anything right now. "Oh yeah, this music is awfully sour and distasteful. Would ask if they could change it but they might now." Otto nodded his head along in agreement.

Otto let out a smooth laugh as Amalia attempted to guess his music tastes. It was pretty entertaining to see someone try and guess what kind of music he liked to listen to. "My music taste is more... spontaneous. But I will never listen to rap music." Otto said with a small chortle. He hated rap music with a passion, it was so... horrid in his opinion. Otto shuffled around to pull out his phone to look at the current song he was listening to and determine what genre it was. "Right now, I am listening to indie rock." He told her before gently stuffing his phone back into the safety of his jeans pocket. "I listen to a bunch of music genres though, I never stick to listening to just one." Okay, he's probably rambling to Amalia now about music.

When Otto was young, he didn't have many pets. Maybe just a couple cats and a dog but that's about it. The animals would keep him company when his parents were away and his nanny was busy doing housework. "Ah, I had about two cats and a dog when I was young. I've always been more fond of cats though because they're more laidback." The brunet explained in response to Amalia telling him that she mostly had dogs growing up.

His fingers gently carded their way through Velcro's soft fur, the cat purring in response with a lazy, content expression. "Her name is Velcro," he said before continuing on, "and she is a girl." Otto replied humbly, and he was expecting more questions about the cat from Amalia. Of course, Otto would be happy to answer any questions Amalia had. He shifted his arms once they grew achy from holding her for so long, and while he wanted to set her down so she wasn't cooped up in his arms during the party, there was absolutely no way he was going to let her get lost in this place with so many people. Luckily for him, Velcro seemed to be unbothered by the loud noises, the crowd, and the flashing lights, and her eyes were lazily shut. The brunet anticipated another question from Amalia until there was a sudden movement out of his peripheral that bumped into Amalia and it made Otto recoil in response.

Oh look who it is. Victor.

"Down, boy!" Otto told Victor with a rather sharp tongue before continuing, "You reek of substances and I don't like it. I should spray you down with cologne." He continued to reprimand Victor with his nose turned up. Was... Was Victor really just now figuring out that Otto had a cat in his possession? He would give Victor the benefit of the doubt and say that he had overlooked the cat and had not noticed it. The brunet inhaled a sharp breath, his cute new roommate was fucking high off of whatever he had been taking back there. "Victor, I've had this cat for two years, I'm pretty sure I'm still going to be keeping her for a long time.." Otto said, rubbing his chin with the pad of his thumb.

Then he added a quiet, "I don't know how you haven't noticed her until now."

Maybe coming here was a bad idea. While he was managing to keep his anxiety from floating up past the roof, he was still stuck in this situation and he didn't like it. Mostly because he wasn't sure to do or say, should he hand his cat off to Victor and please him? Or make up some half-true excuse as to why he should leave the party? God, he was the worst at decision making. He's horrible at it! Because he isn't sure what the outcome would be. "No, No it's fine. My arms need a break anyway." Otto assured Amalia, adjusting his arms as he slowly handed off the cat to Victor for him to hold. The German boy honestly saw no harm in what he was doing, Victor was just going to hold Velcro for a few minutes and hand him back over. Otto was really trusting Victor not to run off with the cat.

With his arms free, Otto slowly reached into his messenger bag and pulled out the can of chocolate milk for him to sip on. Then he turned to Amalia, giving her a rather sympathetic look. "I'm sorry for this." Otto apologized to her in a soft tone and through slightly gritted teeth. He felt awkward now, like he wasn't supposed to be here. Yeah, he'd be leaving soon. Most definitely.

♡coded by u

Nikolai
Beck
Ooooo lil tipsy
  • outfit
https:///www.scandalcity.com

Hearing the nickname from Charlie’s mouth just felt right. There were many people who’d taken much longer to earn the right to the nickname, of course, those people weren’t tipsy and playing beer pong with them right now. They certainly wouldn’t be doing as well as Charlie either.

“Nice throw, Charlie!” Nikolai drank the beer in the cup. All that alcohol was starting to hit right about now. She’d have to hurry up and win before she got too out of it.

Building things and experiments? Sounds exciting! What kind of things could you test on people for light torture? Nikolai might have to find that one out later, “I’ll have to see your work sometime.” Hopefully not in a way that meant he’d be on the receiving end of those tests.

Okay, Nikolai needed absolute focus on this shot. They needed to catch up, just bounce the ball into the cup. She bit her lip as she released and… right in the center cup! Perfect.

Charlie’s English could use a bit of work, but who cared how the grammar was as long as they were communicating? “This is Jägermeister, my mom would get it for special occasions.” One of the only good memories with her mother. “Want some?” Jäger had quite a bit more alcohol than the beer did, but Charlie would probably be fine. “Don’t drink too much,” Nikolai added. They didn’t know what Charlie was used to and didn’t need to find out the hard way.

Nikolai had said they’d slow down this time, but the expensive alcohol was hard to pass up on. Especially given the sentimental value. Ren might have to follow through with bringing them home. Just might. What else would he be doing? Flirting? Yeah right! That was a good joke. He was probably just sulking in the corner.
coded by reveriee.

GRAYSON.

• mood

Hates everything

Grayson was not a party-boy. Grayson was a library boy.

Violence and humiliation was horribly improper, something he’d never even dream of partaking in. The reminder of initiation made his skin crawl with discomfort, upheaving memories that were better left forgotten. With his mouthy nature it had not gone smoothly, not without injuries and a brutally hurt pride. Life had to be so complicated when having the need to get the last word on everything. Perhaps it was surprising he came out of it still breathing, or with all limbs intact.

That was a few years ago now. Historic or not, it didn’t deter the occasional traumatic shudder.

While not a boy of violence, Grayson also wasn’t one to party, only present to ensure no murder to his associates. He was mature and poised and the concept of social fun was disgusting.

Granted, this was way out of his depth.

He could only watch, pale and horrified as students threw back shot after shot, sculling liquor like their lives depended on it. The starved animals! Dignified co-students he once knew were now degenerated to complete brutes. There was no royalty or upper-class here, only a zoo.

Grayson was to monitor these feral things. A sense of responsibility befallen the brit, as prompted by his superiority complex. He was better, far too good to drink, therefore he was entrusted to ensure the morons were being safe. He didn’t appreciate anyone at this school, however also didn’t wish harm upon them.

Most of them. A few could be convinced.

So far his night consisted of listening to a drunk girl blab about her boy issues for thirty minutes while he sat and nodded occasionally. Very awkward to be dropped with all of that baggage. The only reason he escaped was because she ran off to puke and never came back.

Sometimes, the universe can be kind.

He picked absentmindedly at the label of bottled water, gaze drifting along the expanse of students. Some dr- Oh that’s drugs. That is definitely drugs. Not flour. Grayson was alarmed. This was not where he was meant to be. He could’ve engaged in hours of peaceful study instead of this.

He sidestepped a suspicious wet mess on the floor. No thank-you, not today. The result of the careful movement was then finding himself face to face with none other than Miss Ximenez. The frog girl, looking like one of those delinquent goth kids. The Hot Topic ones.

His judgemental gaze dropped to what was in her hand. For the love of god.

“Bean.” There would be no stopping the disappointed sigh that left his nose. Defeat. “That is… an entire wine bottle.” Nothing but despair flowed from Grayson. “If you intend to drink you should at least use a cup.”

Or preferably... not drink at all.

“And,” Her presence reminded him of something. Something to be crabby about. “Do not put frogs in my bag.” Seemed Grayson was still caught up about that, arms crossing over his chest in his regular defensive mood. “It’s impolite.”

Lullaby

The Cure

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Duchess of the Netherlands

ECLIPSE

mood

Flirt

Party

interactions

Graham

tags

He had now spoke to her. Yay she wasnt going to die! SO FAR SO GOOD! HE HASNT RUN AWAY SCREAMING YET! Though his accent was obviously thick but Eclipse liked it. She liked accents. Alot actually. it was like taking a tiny piece of all around the world and placing it in someones voice, and hell Eclipse now wanted to know about Ireland.

Was it rude to tell someone about their accent? Or like ask? Like say how pretty it was? Or that you werent expecting it? Like Eclipse knew Graham was going to have an accent but not one that fine. Like bloody hell. Maybe she shouldnt say anything. Could disrupt political things but.. why would she care about all the politicians drama with the church? Well not that they had much say in everyday life anyways, most people hardly listen to the church and followed it.

And did Eclipse have an accent? She never really thought about it. Was it another thing to worry about? It probably wasnt sexy or likeable. Her voice wasnt like honey and soft like flowers. Was that what he wanted? She blinked before tapping her bottle of pine forest against his whiskey glass. "Cheers." She mumbled.

Tipping her head back and downing some of the bottle. And just like she said the gin tasted like pine. Like the forests back home. So maybe it wasnt too bad but it burned her throat as it was washed down. A flush of pink tinting her cheeks, unknown if it was from the liquor or his straightforwardness or maybe both. But Eclipse liked when people were straightforward. Good. This should work well.

OH GOD HE WINKED!

WHAT DO YOU DO? FLIRT BACK RIGHT? SHOULD ECLIPSE FLIRT BACK? THATS HOW THIS WORKS! OKOK GO GO GO!

"I suppose we always could make it a bit more interesting..." Finger trailing up his shirt to his neck before dropping back to her side and resting on her hip. Was that good? She thought she might have nailed it. "Im always feeling adventurous and go you dare want to do on one with me?" Looking up through her lashes and taking another sip of her liquor. Nailed it again. Hey she was pretty decent at this!

Then he laughed and leaned back. Was he laughing at her? Oh no. Did she do terribly? Her face fell for just a second before it was replaced. No need to show emotions here. Then he said something about darts. Ok. She didnt do so terrible. She was still going ok. He was still interested enough to hang out with her. "Darts sound lovely right now. And wouldnt you want to enjoy the party a bit more hm?" A hum from her throat as she looked over to the dart area.

She was ok at darts. Kinda like throwing mini knives at targets. Simple. Plus she should get to know him a bit better before jumping the gun more like an excuse to get more drunk plus she loved a challenge. "Are you good at darts? Im not the best and dont really know how to play." Lies. "Care to show me how?" Grabbing his hand and then weaving through the crowd, stumbling the entire way.

Other people were crowded around though so many were so intoxicated they could hardly stand. How embarrassing. Also most were high out of the minds right now but you do you boo she guessed. That was NOT her cup of tea. She grabbed a couple darts from someone and turned back around to Graham. "Here you go love." A mimic of the word from earlier. She would almost never be caught saying that. EVER.

She offered out her hand with the darts in it, a smirk on her lips as she raised the bottle in her other hand to her lips. Go on and show her pretty boy.

♡coded by uxie♡

Elera
De la Croix
babysitting
https:///www.designateddriver.gov

Oh god! Artemis was NOT adjusting well. Despite their differences, she really ought to help him. It was the right thing to do, both morally and politically.

“Okay, you should quit.” Gently, she pried the vodka from his fingers. Hopefully he hadn’t been the only person who drank from this bottle. She was no expert, but that seemed like too much alcohol. She’d always hated the effect of alcohol on people. Somehow, she usually ended up the babysitter.

Elera didn’t like this change in pace. Acting like the sober friend was normal for her, but seeing Artemis like this wasn’t. He was usually so confident and free. She felt a twinge of guilt for the way she’d judged him. No, stop that! This was Artemis, not some saint, he wasn’t blameless.

Elera would give him a few points for being self aware. Good on him, yes, you are a problem Artemis. Well, she wouldn’t go so far as to say he was the problem with France. As if one teenager could cause actual structural problems for a country. “I would hardly call you a national problem, maybe an occasional nuisance.”

Elera cringed as she smelt the alcohol on his breath. Drunk people always liked to be too close. “Articles like that only exist so we ignore the real problems with our country. Like over policing Muslims and poor treatment of immigrants. You-“ she stuck a finger into his chest, “are just a distraction to make people feel better about their arrogance.” Maybe that was true for the way she saw him as well. Well, just because he wasn’t a national problem didn’t mean she had to like him.

Elera gently pushed Artemis by the chest and steadied him away from her face. Was it weird to touch men like this? She rarely interacted with any outside professional settings anymore. “I think this distraction needs to get some air.” He probably wouldn’t step outside, but she could get him out of this crowd. If she could get him to an open window, he might feel a little better.

“Does that sound okay?”Elera wouldn’t call herself commanding in personal situations. She could fake it for a crowd, but personal conversations were completely different, especially with political figures. Did the first son count? It felt like he counted.
coded by reveriee.

scroll

First Son of France

Artemis

mood

head completely empty

outfit

he can barely remember

interactions

elera

"Nooooo,"
Artemis groaned, the vodka bottle slipping from his fingers as Elera pulled it away. He reached out towards her, as if trying to grab it, but seemed to lose his balance and stumble, so he quickly changed his focus to righting himself.
"Give me him... h.... it... back,"
he muttered, staring at his feet. The ground was definitely moving. Was there an earthquake? There had to be. Artemis wondered briefly if he should dive under a table.

He was distracted, easily, from his thoughts as Elera spoke again. He blinked at her, as if he had completely forgotten what they were talking about. He kind of had, actually. Still, he smiled brightly at her backhanded compliment.
"Aw! Thanks."
He sounded so genuine, because he was. How nice of Elera to tell him he was just an occaional nuisance. She was so nice! Artemis could hardly remember why he didn't like her.

The words she said afterward were way too confusing for Artemis to actually pay attention to, but he nodded and put a serious expression on his face so that he seemed like he was listening, and like he was as wise as Elera was.
"Mmm. Yeah. Arroga...nce."
He decided to ignore the fact that he struggled with the word.

He rocked back on his heels as Elera pushed him. Had he been that close to her? He guessed he had.
"Um. I don't know."
He closed his eyes like he was thinking about it. Did he want to go outside? Did that sound okay?
"I don't wanna leave the party. Oh my G- Elera, do shots with me,"
he suggested suddenly, grinning at her once again.

♡coded by uxie♡

Victor
Borbon-Anjou
Oops
https:///www.wingman.org

Wow, even when he was out of his mind, Victor could tell Amalia did not like him. Had he done anything terribly significant to her in the past? Maybe he’d ruined her dress at a ball once? Oops! He’d done that to at least half a dozen girls, usually when they were getting too friendly. Oh no, your dress is covered in cake and you have to leave right away? Darn, guess I’ll never get that kiss!

Otto seemed just as apprehensive, but Victor was sure he hadn’t done the same to his roommate. Well, 95% sure. There was always a chance he'd been too drunk to remember. “I’m not a dog,”he crossed his arms. Usually such a comparison would get more of a rise out of him, Otto was lucky he was plastered right now.

Smelt like substances? Victor sniffed his shirt, oh yeah, he must’ve spilt some vodka on himself. He hummed when Otto mentioned the cologne, “If I smell like you, people might get the wrong idea.” He couldn’t have that. With his own roommate no less? There would be too much talk. That was the last thing he needed as soon as he started a new school.

Victor smiled when Otto said they were keeping the cat. He hadn’t processed the fact that she’d already been around. It had been a stressful day! Otto was lucky he’d noticed he had a roommate in the first place. Usually he didn’t even give new roomies the time of day for at least a week. Once, he didn’t notice one until his last day.

Oh hell yeah! Possession of the cat! Victor took Velcro in his arms gently. Oh this was a good time! Who’s the cutest kitty ever? You are! Yes you are! Normally, the prince wasn’t a pet person. Doting at them like this was “unbecoming” and “embarrassing” for a prince or something like that. And giving them little kisses on the forehead like this? Forget about it!

Victor frowned when Otto apologized to Amalia. What for? Was he… interrupting something? Oh god, oh no, he was the cock block of the century! Victor, you are such an idiot! How was he supposed to back out of this now without making it worse? It would be strange to give the cat back so soon.

“Man do you need me to-” Victor whispered a bit too loud to Otto while gesturing over his shoulder with his thumb. “If you got dibs, I’m not fighting it,” he didn’t have any real interest in Amalia anyway. Otto could have her all he wanted. “I bet the cat will get you extra points, it’s kind of working on me right now I can’t lie,” another sentence that Victor would never utter sober.

Giving up Velcro would be a noble sacrifice. There was nothing more selfless than helping a homie out. Even if it was Otto’s cat in the first place and they weren’t even friends. Hell, Victor didn’t even know Otto’s last name, but this was happening.

The prince turned to Amalia and held the cat out to her, “Did you want a turn? She’s very cuddly!” Wink wink. Yeah, girls can’t resist cats. Don’t worry Otto, Vic’s got this! “I’m sure Otto could tell you all about her.” What else did girls like? He didn’t have anything on him at the moment.

“Man,”Victor whispered to Otto again, “Give her your jacket.” Otto was not wearing a jacket, but Victor didn’t care about that small detail right now. This was about true love damn it! Or just flirting, Victor didn’t know how that worked at this stage. “Women love that stuff!” Go get her Otto!
coded by reveriee.

scroll

Fashionable Boy

Hye-sun

mood

What??????

outfit

Party

interactions

Valentine

tags

Quite frankly, Hye-sun didn't expect anyone at all to approach him. Well, okay maybe he did but he would rather go over and sit down with his precious pack of cigarettes in hand and smoke the night away. He rocked back and forth on his heels, letting out circular puffs of smoke, ah yeah this was the real good stuff right here.

Hye-sun was doing his own little favorite thing, ignoring the music and enjoying the bitter taste of cigarettes in his mouth.

"Hullo mate."

Was that directed at him? HIM? Hye-sun looked up and his jaw nearly dropped onto the ground at the sight of someone else approaching him. Oh... Oh my.

OH MY. WHO IS THIS FINE ASS MAN THAT WAS APPROACHING HIM!?

Oh, is Valentine a himbo? He's acting like one. Hye-sun interally laughed to himself at the thought. What a himbo. "Nice legs." Valentine told him and Hye-sun dragged out a long stare as well as a few awkward blinks. That was a very, very, VERY, odd thing to compliment someone one. Nice legs. Pretty odd, but thanks anyways. Hye-sun is very tall after all, especially in those high heels of his. Vale was his name, huh? He eyed Vale up and down, brown eyes trailing up and down as he drank in the other boy's appearance. Then he looked at the jutted out hand. Hey, wasn't it bow first then say 'annyeonghaseyo' before shaking their hand? Yes, yes that's right! Hye-sun stared at the hand before he adjusted his posture. He did an upper body bow forward, said "Annyeonghaseyo" and then reached to take the jutted out hand with both of his hands.

Why yes he was from South Korea. The weather there is nice, he guessed. "Yes, I'm from South Korea." Hye-sun confirmed, eyebrows knitting and arching upright. Hmmm, Vale seemed to be rather awkward. Wonder why. He then tried to guess where Valentine was from, hmmm...

"What?" The word slipped past his lips. Vale wanted him to... step on him? Why???? "Excuse me but are you a masochist or something?" Hye-sun asked before adding a quick, "And I thought I was masochistic." He said under his breath before taking another drag of his cigarette and letting a puff of smoke wafer past Valentine. That was... well This is a very interesting conversation. Nobody has ever wanted Hye-sun to step on them with his heels. Odd request. But anyways, apparently Vale wanted to mooch a cigarette off of him and that's fine with him. "Yeah sure, here." He said, dragging out a cigarette out of the pack and started to hand it over to Vale as well as his lighter.

Oh yeah, he forgot to say his name. "I'm Moon Hye-sun."

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

Prince of Ireland

Valentine

mood

Haha gay mess + embarrassed

Party

interactions

Hye-Sun

Eyes were trailing over him, Vale shifted slightly. Hand still stretched out. As the seconds dragged on this was getting more awkward. Was it be better for him to just turn around and leave? Maybe save him from future embarrassment. Hopefully he wouldnt remember this when he woke up. Then he was bowed too. Why the fuck was this guy bowing to him? SHOULD HE BOW BACK?

WAS THAT A TRADITION? WAS HE BEING RUDE- WAS HE BEING OFFENSIVE?? Vale blinked before slowly dropping his hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

Vale could only guess it was Korean for hello. He should say that back. Yes. His hand was then grabbed by both of the other males and shook. "Ann-yheonG-Hash-eyoh?" He stumbled through the word. Very wrong dialogue and felt weird in his mouth. He butchered that greatly, like tossing meat into the air and setting it on fire before throwing it out the window, over a cliff into the ocean.

Then he confirmed his guess from where he was from. A silent praise in him for being able to get it right. A smile crossing his features. Oh and there went his slip. Oops.. He dropped his hand out of the males and tucked them behind his back. Chiding himself mentally for letting that slip. God damn pretty men. "I- uhm- oh my god. This is embarrassing." A mumble from the males lips.

"Masochist." He tried out the word, letting it roll off his tongue. Almost natural. Too natural. "That is.. someone who likes- well enjoys pain correct..?" It sounded right. Then yes, yes he was a masochist. And yes he wanted Hye-Sun to step on him with those goregous fucking legs and heels. "But I prefer the term submissive. Or bottom." Sounded weird said out loud. And in the first conversation. WAS THIS NORMAL FOR A FIRST CONVERSATION TO BE TALKING ABOUT KINKS?? OH GOD.

"Bloody hell that was not a good uhm- thing to say. Or normal. Quite sorry..?" His father would kill him if he found out. Vale glanced around the party as if searching for the man. Or as if hearing him yelling at him about the whole "men should love men blah blah its unnatural to look at men like that blah blah" ordeal. But he heard Hye-Suns muttering. A grin splitting across his features.

Good. He wasnt the only kinky bitch here. "Although lets keep that- uh- between you and I hmm?" Please. He could not let that get out. He didnt know what shit it would get for things like that- not here. And he couldnt let it slip about anything else either. Keep it all close but right now he was sure no one else would care about Vale talking to another male. Friend dude bros.

A cigarette had been passed to him along with the lighter. Fumbling to light the lighter as his eyebrows drew together. "Bloody hell." He whispered before being able to light it and place it against the tip of the cigarette. Lighting it as he balanced it delicately between his pointer and middle finger, holding it up to his lips to puff it. Cigarettes were better than drugs in his opinion. He didnt like being out of his mind and not knowing what he was doing.

Then he finally got a name. "Moon Hye-Sun. Lovely. Tá áthas orm bualadh leat Hye-Sun." The irish words playing off his lips nicely, accent thick. A smirk on his lips before taking another puff of the cigarette, blowing it out letting it wafer past the other male. Hazel eyes trailing over him once again.

"What is- uh- South Korea doing with uh- you there- I mean errr- politics. Yes yea that. Politics. Are you uhm- involved in them?" Shut up just shut up. That was not flirting. He was failing. Again. What do people do to spend time with them? Well they were at a party? Maybe dance? Drink? Do drugs?? What happened if he got rejected- That would be embarrassing.

Oh well hes embarrassed himself quite a bit already. What harm was more? "Wanna uhm- dance or.. something?-" A frown tugging on his lips. "-If thats what people do to express intere- uh- well- trying to get to know someone." Glancing at the area of swaying bodies he wondered if anyone would notice him dancing with Hye-Sun. Not that he had any interest in the male. None once so ever. Was just going to be dude bros.

Haha yea. Friends. Nothing that drew him to this male only to cause a gay panic attack. Was straighter than a ruler. Yep haha that was him. Valentine the straight. He cringed internally at that. Glancing back at the dance floor before offering a hand out to Hye-Sun, an awkward smile working its way onto his face.

♡coded by uxie♡

MOOD: Heheheheheheh

OUTFIT: Something casual

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Eclipse Cello. Cello.
tags
TL;DR Hullo Eclipse~
tl;dr
Graham

Graham watched Eclipse moving, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. Okay. Okay. Didn’t need to take the heat off of this whole interaction at all. Understood.

Eclipse was turning out to be far more interesting and wild than he’d first predicted. Enjoying the party was fine, but he was fairly certain he knew where this was going to be headed. They were going to be playing darts now, alright. Take the heat off just a bit to let thing simmer.

He grinned at her as she led him to the dart game. Alright, she liked being in the lead. He could chill with a girl that knew what she wanted. Especially when that thing was him. He could especially work with a girl if what she wanted was him. He was completely alright with her taking the lead here.

“Alright then, love. If you wanted to get close to me, all you had to do is ask.” He said softly as they got close. “Brevity is the soul of wit after all.”

He then palmed one of the darts and slowly wrapped her fingers around it carefully so that she was gripping the dart. A grin wide and infinitely cool and collected. “It’s more of a wrist flick than it is an arm thing, love.”

Slowly guiding her through the motions of actually throwing the dart, he gave her a wide and warm grin. “Alright, now throw it.”

He watched the dart fly and clapped her on the shoulders. “That’s the spirit, love. Now my turn.”

He aimed up and then missed the bull’s eye by just a little centimeter. “Awwww, I was distracted by you.” he said with a bit of an overexaggerated pout. “Make it up to me?”

He gave her a little head tilt with a smile. All Irish charm, he could turn it on when he wanted, after all.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Woooooooooooooo

OUTFIT: Party time

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Nikolai Harrowhark Harrowhark
tags
TL;DR Dance party
tl;dr
Charlie

Bless their heart, Niki was really trying their best. He continued swaying back and forth, doing his drunken Charlie dance as he went along. He started dancing with Nikolai, trying to salvage some kind of rhythm out of their… mess.

It was a struggle, for real. But Charlie was pretty sure he got something out of it. (He didn’t. It was really bad. Kind of embarrassing really, but that was something for drunk Charlie to worry about).

Throughout the stumbling, every now and then Charlie would shout something over the music. Some kind of… saying in French. Probably. It was really kind of hard to tell because his English was so heavily accented that it all blurred into one language.

He stumbled into Nikolai at one point when a guy pushed him by accident. That was fun. Very strong, kind of hot. This was fine. He straightened himself back up and looked over at Nikolai.

Dreamily, he said something else in his French-English slush and then waited patiently for any kind of response. One could assume that that was him propositioning.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Nikolai
Beck
Drinkin and Awkward oop
  • outfit
https:///www.askdancepapi.com/whereputhands

Nikolai had been right, English wasn’t necessary for a good time, at least not a lot of it. They did like that Charlie seemed excessively polite. What a gentleman. Even the effort of the pick up line was not lost on her, she’d be blushing if the alcohol hadn’t already brought so much blood to her cheeks. He was adorable! Especially with that accent. They were tempted to keep this one.

“You must be pretty special yourself if I’m sharing with you,” That wasn’t quite so smooth, but alcohol wasn’t known for providing brain power. Charlie provided the kind of honesty that relieved Niki, he would never be the first to admit this game was about to be unwinnable. "I’d say your aim is doing a lot better elsewhere.” Okay, a little better.

Nikolai followed Charlie onto the dance floor, careful not to lose him in the crowd. This wasn’t their usual kind of music, but dancing was dancing. Alcohol did not aid in balance, she should’ve known wearing heels was a bad idea, especially when they were four inches. Unlike Charlie, Niki never knew what to do when dancing. If there was no predetermined choreography, he was toast. They made a good attempt to mimic their partner, albeit on an obvious delay. It was the sort of thing they were usually insecure about, but Charlie didn’t seem to mind.

Hell, what do you do with your hands? Do not do the limp wrist Nikolai! They weren’t usually dancing at these things. Were you supposed to touch other people while you danced? Yeah that sounded right. Where though? The shoulder seemed too impersonal and an arm would be weird. Should they hold hands? Would that be worse? Did guys like hands on their waists? Maybe not.

Nikolai hesitated before putting a hand on Charlie’s lower rib cage. Yeah, that was good! A good neutral place to gauge someone’s reception to touch.
coded by reveriee.

Elera
De la Croix
oh boy here we go
https:///www.designateddriver?.gov

Artemis’s pleas for the vodka would not be answered. Especially with that behavior! It would be wrong to keep letting him drink. He was far past tipsy. Why on earth he thought Elera was being nice, she didn’t know. Well, she did, it was the white girl wasted brain, always being nice to random girls at the bar. Poor Artemis.

Through their rather odd conversation, she strategically kept the alcohol out of his reach, a feat she was proud of at this height. Though, heavily inebriated individuals usually made for easy competition anyway. At least he got a big word in, good job! Your mother would be proud… Well probably not.

Unfortunately for her, Artemis was against getting fresh air, a shame, Swedish air was so much nicer than Paris air. He ought to be trying it. His idea of what they should do was far less appealing. “Absolutely not, you don’t need any more shots!” She didn’t know how much a shot was, but she knew it was too much. “And I’m perfectly happy being sober, thank you.” She couldn’t imagine ever doing drugs in her life. Taking vitamins had satisfied that little rebellious nerve in her as a kid. Take that food pyramid, I don’t need your meat and dairy now!

Elera didn’t know what she’d expected to get from this party. A break from River? She could’ve gone anywhere for that! Maybe she was having a rebellious moment. How much had Artemis drank? Realistically it was more than a shot, right? Maybe she could do one… “Okay, I’ll do HALF a shot with you and then you quit, deal?” It was best to low ball it. How much could half a shot even do? She’d be fine! It was like having a bit of wine at a dinner party, there was no trouble.

In truth, Elera had started thinking of the political advantages to befriending the first son. Not just for her, but for both of them. She could get direct influence while his reputation would be boosted by association. If she could get him on some of her campaigns she might be able to sway a few members of parliament. She didn’t have to participate in all his outlandish vices, but she could humor him tonight.
coded by reveriee.

scroll

Duchess of the Netherlands

ECLIPSE

mood

Flirt

Party

interactions

Graham

tags

He came alone just fine. Perfect! Eclipse liked being in charge.. in different ways. Right now and what she just did she had no fucking clue what she was doing. While it might look like it it was all worry and panic. Did she do it right? She was guessing by his reactions she was.

She could get close if she wished. A grin on her face. "Might take you up on that later." Voice matching his pitch. Then he had attempted to call her NOT brave AND NOT wise?? WHO DID THIS BITCH THINK HE WAS. She had spun on her heel and stepped forward, eyes narrowing. "Darling I am the image of brave." Fingers snaking to his chin, voice venomous.

She let go of his chin, docile once more. Blinking as nothing happened. His hand was wrapping her fingers around the dart. Warm. His hand was warm. Her eyes blazing into their hands as her arm was moved, cheeks warming. Yes she said to welcome it but it didnt mean she was used to it. Normally hissed at people. As she was lead through the motions she returned his grin fullheartedly.

She threw it and she watched it fly with eager eyes, silently hoping she could show him she was good at this without trying. She wanted to appear perfect- GOD DAMN IT DART. It went to the very edge. Almost off the board as her lips drew into a narrow line. And she was clapped on the shoulder and she gave a smile in return. "You try to reward me in words like a participation trophy yes?" She would not mind.

Eclipse watched him throw the dart, eyes wide in amazement as she watched him. HOW???? She turned to him as he spoke again. "Maybe I did distract you. Oops guess my beauty was too much-" A hand held to her head as she giggled. "-And what way do you want me to make it up to you..?" A drop of her eyes, a pretty view of her lashes as she glanced back up through them.

"Drinks? Dancing? Maybe other ways.." She trailed off and tapped her chin before looking back at him. "Choices choices. FOR NOW! Lets drink to get drunk and dance. Darts seem kind of like a bore. And as much as I love to loose to a handsome man this is not one to further the night." A grin as she spun around, searching for something. Movements slowly becoming less elegant and more flowy as she reached for a bottle of something. Unknown what it was and not caring.

She took a drink of it and coughed. It was strong. Another sip. Not to bad but Eclipses cheeks were starting to feel tingly and her body loosing. Nothing to worry about how she looked or how she acted. Smooth brain. No more yelling yet. She offered the bottle out to Graham in a silent offering. Willing to share the giggle juice. This did not happen often. After watching him take a sip she grabbed his hand and lead him onto the dance floor not so elegantly.

"Ive been leading quite a bit, its your turn now. I wanna see what you got." She leaned in to whisper before moving back again, liquor still in her hands as she took another drink. A smirk on her lips. BRING IT ON GRAHAM!

♡coded by uxie♡

bean ximenez
feral bitch

Bean narrowed her eyes at Grayson. He looked shifty, uncomfortable.

"Would you like some? It can help calm your nerves," she offered. She shifted the bottle in his direction but before he could answer, she smiled and set the bottle down. Grayson wasn't hard to read, she knew his answer already.

She wasn't good with parties. Wasn't good with...people. They always made her skin crawl and her anger rear it's ugly head. She hated people. At least, most people. She hated these people. Drinking their fancy alcohols and doing drugs, partying their lives away. They were too, happy. Bean was always so angry, she didn't feel happy like this. So she decides she'd hang out with Grayson tonight. The only one who looked as miserable as she felt. She'd really only come for the wine and for Eclipse. Eclipse was nowhere to be found and the wine was doing nothing for Bean's sour mood.

She'd rather be practicing jumps, or laying in bed with Ayote. Or maybe back home in her own bed with her mom down the hall. But that was being a downer.

She spotted Eclipse and Graham doing darts. She snorted to herself at how Graham was holding her roommate. Eclipse was a beast at darts, she was flirting.

"Let's go play darts. If I win, we go see Neptuno," she shouted out of the blue over the music before grabbing Grayson by the wrist and attempting to drag him to the dart boards.

code by valen t.

– uxie

"It's hard being forever trapped."

fine????????

excuse me but i am gay

victor you are so lucky i'm your roommate Harrowhark Harrowhark

80% health

Otto Fischer

(he/him)

• h

(click play twice!)

He narrowed his eyes at Victor's response of him not being a dog. Whatever. Otto could say "Down, boy!" to Victor if he wanted to. Otto's nose scrunched up and he knitted his eyebrows in concentration and patience.

Otto silently watched as Victor took the cat away from him and his arms felt empty. Too empty really. But It was nice to give his arms a break too. And at least Velcro didn't mind the adjustments and being held by an entirely different person. Good good.

He took little tiny sips from his drink, skin crawling with heat as he was waiting for Victor to get his fill of fluffy kitty and her back to him. With his free hand, Otto decided to fiddled around with his phone, adjusting the volume and whatnot. He still had one earbud in and the other one dangling.

It was enough to hear what Victor was saying to him. His words confused Otto, just what was he talking about? Huh? The cat will get him extra points? It was working on Victor a little?

Dibs? Dibs on.... what exactly? What was Victor implying to him?

Wait a minute....

No! Otto didn't like Amalia in that kind of way! No, no he couldn't have an outburst here at the party. The brunet would need to calmly and patiently tell Victor the truth. "Victor," Otto began with a calm voice that slightly wavered, "I am gay. I love men, and men only." There we go, he did it hooray Otto! Otto came out to Victor as gay! But, you have no idea how awkward that was to say to your new roommate and at a party no less. "Is that a problem for you Victor?" Otto wondered if Victor would have a problem with that, and he really hoped he didn't. Otto then took a passive aggressive sip of his chocolate milk with his pinkie finger pointed upright.

Oh, and there's the jacket matter. "Victor, I can't give Amalia my 'jacket', because I'm not comfortable walking around at a party wearing only a binder and jeans." Did Victor know what a binder was? Otto didn't know! Was he going to ask him? He didn't know. It would be weird! So, the German boy held his tongue and didn't ask him about it, Victor would figure it out eventually... hopefully. God, he wanted to go home now. He felt like he didn't belong here anymore, and he wanted to take a hot soaking bath before crawling into bed. At least he went to the party though and that counted towards something right?

Blood rushed towards his redding them and he realized how awkward the situation was. Oh, he could lighten the situation up!

"You owe me a fuck ton of coffee for this Victor." Damn right. Give Otto some chocolate mocha swirl iced coffees and he would be happy and appeased.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

GRAYSON.

• mood

Why am I not talented

“Don’t be so ridiculous.” His face scrunched to the offer of wine. “I'm not some delinquent.”

Bean withdrew the bottle with a smile, making him realize she was expectant of the decline from the start. Bean was just playing around. He knew that. Obviously.

But was he that predictable? Was he boring? How dare she assume he didn’t want the wine! Maybe he loves booze! Maybe he will drink just to surprise them.

No he won't. Petty behaviours were not going to overthrow his strict morals.

Grayson followed Bean’s gaze, greeted with the honorary sight of Eclipse and Graham getting far too comfortable at the dart area. As mentioned, no upper-class here. Only animals. There was no room for God, not that Gray was actually religious. Maybe he should consider baptism after seeing such a thing.

“That is vile.” Grumbled the grouch. The verbal distaste may have been indecipherable in the noise of the party, but his expression certainly wasn’t.

To further the cranky individual, Bean now wanted to go play darts. Panic arrived, he wanted to do anything but that. Was she expecting him to pull the moves? To guide her hand and teach her how to throw? Like Eclipse and Graham? She meant just normal darts, right? With zero physical touching? Yes, that would seem likely.

He hoped.

“Darts.” He repeated, quick on the defence mode. “Do I look five?”

Neptuno the horse was the wager. Bean must be really drunk to want to go hang out at the stables. There was nothing stopping the female from going by herself, raising some silent questions. At the party there were plenty of people to pester instead, lots of drunk people, chatty ones. Or even better, go find a horse-lover. Grayson favoured cats, not horses.

Maybe Bean’s intoxication led to poor choices in company.

As much as the Brit may protest, it was clear there’d be no debate. Miss Ximenez was yanking him along without entertaining his attitude. Childish writhing began instantly, twisting and turning his wrist to become free. How unsightly to be seen tugged through people like this.

Grayson was probably going to lose. Zero hand-eye coordination got him nowhere in sporting activities. Get the tall pale guy to play stupid little games, how amusing. Not much of a competition for Bean.

“This is for children.” He pulled the darts from the board, passing a cluster to Bean. Grayson wasn’t sure if he’d ever played darts, more of a chess player. But how difficult could it be? Just throw it at the target? Grayson was a fast-learner, it would be easy.

“If I win, you have to help me get drunk people back to their dorms.” Employing another member of his honourable crusade would be useful, it was uncertain how many would be blacked out and needing help by the end of the party.

He lined up the target. How simple this was, the game would not last long.

It didn’t even hit the board.

Grayson stared at the dart that laid clattered on the ground. Any hope of winning died on that very spot.

“That was on purpose.” He clarified, “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m going easy on you. You’ve been drinking so it would seem only fair.” It’s not that he was incredibly competitive, but he was accustomed to being good at things. To find a flaw was uncomfortable, even if it was a silly game like this.

Unless by some miracle Bean was even worse than him, he was going to lose. The rest of the darts in his hand were now a lot more reluctant to be thrown. Maybe he could ask for a stalemate.

Lullaby

The Cure

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

First Son of France

Artemis

mood

oops

outfit

he can barely remember

interactions

elera, grayson

Oh, Artemis had absolutely no intention of quitting, but he wasn't going to tell Elera that. He nodded with a grin, and quickly reached out to grab the bottle that Elera had taken from him.
"For the shots,"
he clarified quickly, so that she wouldn't try to nab it back.

With his free hand, he grabbed Elera's wrist, turning on his heel and tugging her through the hordes of people dancing and making out and laughing and drinking. Sober, Artemis would hate this atmosphere. But drunk? He belonged. He held the open bottle close to his chest as they pushed through, trying to make sure nobody bumped it. He ducked his head for a quick moment as he tried to turn them in another direction, searching for a table or something similar.

His brief moment of looking at the ground proved to be a huge mistake. Suddenly, he collided into something, the bottle in his grip slipping. As he moved to right it so he didn't drop it, he tilted it a little too far, spilling it on the wall that he'd walked into. Only, the wall was wearing a shirt. Because it wasn't a wall. Artemis looked up and made eye contact with a clothed chest, and then looked up slightly further and made eye contact with a guy,

"Oh. Fuck,"
he muttered, pulling the bottle back towards himself and staring at the wet spot forming on the other man's chest.
"Shit, man. My bad,"
he slurred, sounding more surprised than apologetic.

♡coded by uxie♡

Victor
Borbon-Anjou
Gay angst
https:///www.sad-ass.com

This setup had been going great! Amalia seemed really interested… in the cat. It was a start. Why did Otto stop him? Victor was doing him a favor. He should be thankful! Amalia was pretty and-

Victor’s breath caught. How could Otto just say it like that? Was it supposed to be that easy? He needed another drink. Or four. Liking men was always something Victor had pushed away. How dare Otto be able to accept it so easily? How dare anyone be able to enjoy such a luxury?

“No, that’s fine,” Victor tried to keep himself dignified, but he wore an obvious scowl and knitted brow. “Not a problem.” It shouldn’t have been. He knew that. This was a petty grievance that was entirely his own. Otto wasn’t responsible for Victor’s fate. Yet, he couldn’t help but click his tongue in frustration, “Doesn’t mean I don’t despise you though.”

It was cruel, yes, but he couldn’t help the rage. It burned through his chest and throat like a wildfire. How embarrassing to have unbridled emotion. Otto continued to say something about a binder. Victor couldn’t care less about classes right now!

Yeah, yeah, Otto would get some fucking coffee later. Whatever. You know what? Fuck getting to the weed, fuck this conversation, fuck this party, and especially fuck the initiation.

Victor gave Velcro one last kiss before he shoved the cat back into Otto’s arms, “I need some air.” It was just like Victor to give into fight or flight so easily. He disappeared into the crowd once again, pushing to the door. Even with the lag in his brain from the drugs, he was able to wiggle through groups. It was a shame he hadn’t kept that alcohol on him.

Unattended Jägermeister? That’s free game! Snatched! Oh great, Rikki was still being… well, Rikki. That wasn’t something Victor wanted to see. He averted his eyes while escaping out the door. The temperature dropped a few degrees instantly. The cool breeze gave Victor a shock at first, but he continued on. The volume decreased as Victor went further into the sparse woods. The crunch of leaves soon became the loudest sound.

It was better this way, drinking alone. The prince of Spain wasn’t meant to make any interpersonal connections. He couldn’t get attached. He tipped the bottle up and swallowed for what seemed like forever. He chugged until he couldn’t bear not taking a breath. As soon as the bottle was down, Victor gasped for air. The cool air did nothing to ease the ache in his throat.

Spinning vision and unstable legs led him to lean against a tree and eventually sit on the forest floor. If he was lucky a wolf would take pity on him and go for the neck first. It would be lovely to return to the earth. That would be a better contribution to the planet than he would ever make alive.

Victor let out a shaky breath. Was he… no, he didn’t do that! Yet, the salty water dripped down his face. It must’ve been raining, there was no other explanation. The weather was strange, raining only on Victor’s cheeks. What a phenomenon!

The prince wiped his cheeks off with the back of his sleeves. Stupid rain.
coded by reveriee.

Percy
Ebeling
oopsie
  • outfit
https:///www.percy-ebeling.com/passion-for-fashion
Parties. They were always welcome, even if some of the activities partaken in more... 'dingy' scenarios were not his style. Most likely, Percy would nurse one, maybe two, hard seltzers and get around. It was nice to see those he couldn't see much through different classes, and of course, meeting new people and making connections was always a priority. Why, perhaps a lovely royal who had a little too much to drink and needed assistance getting back to their room would be oh so delighted to pay back such kindness and might model some of his family's designs. That was never the intention when going in to help others, but people like that didn't like feeling like they owed someone. Who was he to turn down an opportunity if it so arose?

Though, the most important part about nights like these were old and new friends. Such thoughts of advantages weren't flittering around his head so randomly, they came in the moment if such outcomes transpired nad not a second earlier.

So the current agenda: Did he wish for new relations or to meet with current associates at this moment? Neither of them were particularly over the other in terms of enjoyment. Then perhaps leave it to fate. First person to make eyecontact eye contact, friend or new. Rather than seek anyone out specifically, let the interaction form naturally and flow. That was what was most fitting anyways. Percy had been getting ahead of himself, this clearly was not somewhere he had to plan out every interaction so perfectly. He was around friends, not just business associates.

God, he needed to get out more.

Maybe it was a good night to forgo being the designated driver friend? Indulge a little more. It wasn't that he was against alcohol. Just that the responsibility he held usually won out. Not to mention how much of a lightweight he was. Someone would surely mock him for that. Not that it would be any more than a slight sting to his overbearing pride, but he would prefer if that wasn't the word that got around about him.

He let out a sigh. If it wasn't for the new resident being a literal prince, he probably wouldn't have shown up to this. Maybe just a quick look if someone did need to call for help back. He could have been studying or working on his latest project. A lovely lavender number was sitting half pinned together, fabric all around his side of the room that awaited to be shaped out properly.

Right, he couldn't get back from this, undoubtedly unable to sleep, and work if he was drunk. So it was best to stay sober then, correct? He just didn't know. Trying to outweigh the options just wasn't working too well. A little less easy to leave this sort of thing to fate like who he was to run into.

Literally.

Turning, deciding maybe some fresh air would do him good to recalibrate and make a proper decision on his choices tonight, Percy found himself having to skid to a halt, nearly nose to nose with another party-goer. Oh, hello there fate.

He saved his own drink from any spillage on the stranger, covering the outside edge of his hard cider so it would spill onto the figure. He felt a little wet seeping through his own sweater though, unsure if that was back from his own or this other person's. But it was fine anyway, didn't look like it would stain.

"Sorry about that, I was a little caught up in my own thoughts." Percy quickly apologized, giving River a once over to see if he was alright. "Uh, I'm Percy. You okay?" Smooth Einstein. Stumbling in your first interaction with a stranger. He was usually far more capable than this.

Another point as to why not to drink more. He was already fumbling as it was, adding alcohol into the mix would be a cocktail of disaster.

"If I stained anything I'm sure I could get it out if need be." That was something he could easily take care of. If he could get a failed dye job out of his fabric surely he could handle a little stain from a drink. Though... Upon further inspection. He did not appear to be the type to care about such things. His suit was quite disheveled and..... just quite wild looking in all. He had an odd air around him that Percy was unsure what to think of. It wasn't necessarily bad just... Interesting.

Though Percy wasn't one to judge on outward appearances, probably odd considering his family's line of work was all about those outward appearances. But hey, you could make anything work if you had the confidence and attitude behind it. Frankly, Percy figured River's appearance matched quite well to his aura. He was not that off put by this odd little fellow and would continue his line of fate as so. Things did not appear to be heading in the worst direction of getting punched by a drunkard, so why not?
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Flirt flirt flirt

OUTFIT: Something casual

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Eclipse Cello. Cello.
tags
TL;DR Genuine question about boundaries
tl;dr
Graham

Graham grinned at the flirting. The little back and forth banter that they gave. Alright, alright. He could roll with this. He smiled as they flirted.

“You’ll cash in at the end of the night, how about that, love.” He said with a small wink. An easy going smile. A promise. Oh he liked this already, things were looking all top for Graham.

He was led over to dance and drink some more - really. Wasting his time, really by this point. They both knew where this was headed, was dressing it up more really necessary? He didn’t think so, but hey. Some people liked a bit of pomp and circumstance. He could do a little pomp and circumstance.

“Oh, you want me to lead now?” He asked with a little smile. A bit of a tease, really, he wasn’t expecting a complete amount of control with a situation for a while now here the entire night. “Alright then, love, hand on my waist. Here we go.”

It was a little dance that they did, something very sensual and slow. Close contact at all times, and Graham was staring at her. “I hope you do plan on going through with the promises you’ve been making. It is all your choice, of course, but it would be a shame to stop the fun, wouldn’t you say?”

A little pause, then Graham thought things over. “I’m going to even offer you something more. After this is all over, and you aren’t completely sick with me, I wouldn’t be opposed to a proper date - with flowers and all that. You wouldn’t happen to want that too?”

He smiled just a little bit, tucked his chin. “Of course, I will let you have some time to think it over. A lot to think through, I know. Don’t feel like you have to answer now. But please know that it is on the table.”

A little bit of his protective layer had fallen away, a softer smile. People were usually surprised to see it - the great flirt Graham actually being just a little bit genuine underneath it all. They didn’t really understand how he managed to always bed people - and this was it. A careful tightrope of emotional availability and gentle caring and emotional distance that came with a hookup.

For some reason though, he was beginning to wobble over to the “emotionally available” side. Not good for his ego, if this blew up in his face, but probably good for Eclipse’s ego. The manwhore trying to go for something actually just a little bit romantic when confronted with.. well, her.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Jovial

OUTFIT: Disheveled nonsense

basics
MENTIONS:
Victor, Grayson

INT:
Percy jinxxes jinxxes

tags
TL;DR shots shots shots shot-shot shots shot-shot shots shot shots everybodyyy.
tl;dr
River

See, River was usually the sort to go attend parties. A shocker to the people that thought they knew him, but he really was a surprisingly social person. And once everyone got a bit of the magic pixie dust and the fun juice flowing through their systems, the funky prince of England in disguise seemed to be just… as normal as you could be.

Functioning just about as well as a person on crack, River glanced around. The new prince seemed to be acclimating well - his parents would want him to make friends, try to forge good country relations, but that could come later. After the whole “initiation” thing. River never got an initiation - he’d entered the same day as Grayson and gotten overshadowed by the very argumentative boy. Apparently people wanted to get the silver son and mess him up more than they wanted to get the poor sinner. Which… well, fine by him! He didn’t need to get beaten and tasered and thrown into a fountain, thank you!

Oops, the poor sinner ran into someone. Their drink spilled all over him. That was funky, but he was already kinda sweaty from the party though, so he couldn’t really find it in him to complain a whole lot.

“Ah greetings, your poor sinner is doing but the utmost best for the time where Selene glides across the sky.” River said. “How goes the darkness of the day for you?”

Yep. That was a normal thing to say to somebody. “I think Fortuna smiles upon the poor sinner tonight, for your poor sinner was beginning to draw into a stupor of complete and total-”

The redhead was still jabbering about getting his clothes cleaned if need be. Come onnn get with the program there were better things to do here! River sighed, gesturing to his new companion. “Come! Dionysus’s thrall calls to the poor sinner - the games that the mortal men play.”

Percy was dragged over to a couch and seated as River draped an arm around Percy, reaching around him for something - vaguely reminiscent of a grabby raccoon. His clothes were damp from the drink that was splashed on him. Overall, kind of clammy. He pulled out a bottle of vodka from behind Percyand began pouring in shots.

He slid a shot to Percy. “When Ares’s passion overtakes the logic of Athena amongst the rest of the moths that gather around the flame, we down the gift of Dionysus, understood?”
code by valen t.

Rikki
Ellisen
Things are getting good
https:///www.rikki-ellisen.com/bite-me
Perfect, Victor took the bait of drugs easily. Shouldn't be hard to get information out of him now. Though inviting Ren who.... seemed to have some history with the prince, was not the best additional idea. Rikki didn't particularly care enough about that risk. If things so got out of hand and he lost the information he would not bother to be disappointed. It wasn't as if he needed this, it was just a span of curiosity. Ren was far more on his mind than the need to figure out whatever Victor's deal was.

As Ren played his little game of cat and mouse with the alcohol, Rikki grinned with fingers chasing after it. Simply an excuse to wrap his arms around the man's waist. The ring was clearly the aim here but Rikki wanted to chase it around a little more before accepting such a price.

He couldn't let himself get too distracted here though, taking a quick glance to Victor just to refresh his mind on the conversation. It was hissy fit time, the Spaniard seemed quite worked up over the fact Rikki couldn't recall how they knew each other. And Ren's comment was more than accurate. Yeah, this was sounding like he slept with him and couldn't remember. But hey, Victor was right on the money that anything more than a general handshake was gone from his memories by the end of the night. Good job, buddy! You're brain is still working.

Less good for Victor, Rikki did not seem to give a shit about the line. Not when he had Ren to stare at. The mock salute was completely disregarded for a pinch of Ren's ass after speaking of upsetting Victor. A little quirk up of his lips at the 'suggestion' to apologize. Yeah, sure. He'll apologize. Maybe go on his knees for it even while he wasn't blackout. That seemed more than enough to make up for it. After his time with Ren of course.

A flash of excitement passed over his eyes to the press of the bottle against his lips. And he hadn't even handed over the ring! How kind of Ren!

Not.

He knew very well what sort of scheme was being concocted, like Rikki was any better with such things. Still, he fell to the encouragement to chug a good bit. Conversation with Victor was over so no need to hold back, and be sober.

When he decided that was enough, which was probably more than reasonable, curse pretty boys hand-feeding drinks, he licked his lips clean to respond. "You want the ring?" His voice came out slow. He'd have to make this proposition quick before the gin caught up. "I have a deal for it."

Rikki was more than confident Ren would accept it, even though it was supposed to be the ring for the drink. "You can keep anything you steal off me without my knowledge." Yes, lure him in with the exciting part first. "If I catch you in the act though, I get something I want." A far more dangerous game. But Rikki's intentions were more than obvious at the moment. Another tug to drag Ren in closer, hand ever so subtly slipping his hand under his shirt, fingers brushing lightly along Ren's back. "My requests will get worse with every time I catch you." Or worse as he just got impatient for that final demand. He was sure they'd up in a room one way or another.

"That sound reasonable to you?" A game where they both got what they wanted no matter the outcome. It wasn't like Ren was going to be opposed to the attention if he so lost. And upon wins, he got the more shiny reward.

Rikki still urged Ren closer, seemingly unable to be satisfied with the proximity yet. Why, he wasn't going to be satisfied till he got the other man seated comfortably on his lap, hand on thigh or playing with his hair. Just something more.. Rikki got surprisingly touchy at times when the affection was rewarding enough. Outside of that though? Death. As if Ren was anything different though. Rikki knew he was relatively safe dealing with him drunk anyways. Could reduced to a little purring kitten under these circumstances. What? kitten claws were still sharp as all hell, it was a perfect analogy.
coded by reveriee.

– uxie

ahahaha

.... a lot

seriously Victor? Harrowhark Harrowhark

79% health

Otto Fischer

(he/him)

• h

(click play twice!)

Velcro had been shoved back into his arms, making Otto frown. He was going to say something like 'Don't shove her!' but it was too late now. Victor was already walking off, and Otto couldn't help but roll his eyes at it. So, Victor didn't have a problem with him being gay yet he was acting suspiciously off huh?

Otto... didn't know what happened. Something definitely seemed off about Victor and he was not too keen on standing by idly. He aggressively finished off his drink, well more of in a passive aggressive way but he definitely wasn't happy now. He was feeling... a lot of emotions right now. The short male crushed his empty drink can and tossed it somewhere.

He felt bad for ignoring Amalia but he needed to go find Victor and give him a good piece of his mind. It was a pretty good excuse to get away from the growing crowd and Otto would love some nice, cool, fresh air. All the while Otto was trying to think of what he would say to Victor. He'd never been the type of person who was up for confrontation but sometimes confrontation needed to be done. His fingers fiddled with the cat's fur as he was inching his way closer to the Spaniard, teeth gently going over his lower lip, body flushed with heat.

Once he stepped up to Victor, tall towering Victor, Otto began to speak to him.

"Victor, what the fuck was that?"

"You're an asshole Victor. That's what you are. You need to fucking grow up."
Otto snapped at Victor, trying to keep the tone of his voice at a reasonable and minimal tone. No way was he going to cause a scene right here right now. He was just... confused and angry at Victor. That's all. Otto didn't understand what Victor's problem was. Maybe him being drunk or something.

His fingers were wrapped around Velcro's lithe body, and the short male was grazing his teeth against his lower lip. "If you have a problem with me being gay, then say it to my face, Victor." He continued to snap, not caring that Victor was shedding tears, he didn't care at all. Otto's lungs, ribs, and spine were screaming at him but he ignored it because he was not finished with verbally tearing Victor down. He shook some hair from his eyes as he was letting out a few strangled breaths, mostly from the fact that he's never been in this kind of situation before. "Come on now Victor, really? You despise me even though I have done absolutely nothing to you? Seriously Victor, We haven't spoken at all until... now basically and yet you despise me?" Otto rambled out with a narrow of the eyes. Otto didn't want to be doing this, really he didn't. But he had to do it.

He sucked in a deep breath, wincing at the pain before painfully swallowing, "How can you despise someone you don't know that well? Is that what you go around doing Victor?" Otto asked, and he wasn't letting Victor get a single word in, he wasn't going to let Mr.PrinceOfSpain interrupt him. "Oh Prince Victor, I wonder when you will decide to grow up." Otto hummed, voice slowly become raspy from the constant rambling. "I can't believe I have to be roommates with someone like you. I was looking forward to it but I guess not anymore." It hurt him to say that honestly. He had been looking forward to being roommates with Victor but that joyous feeling had gone out the window.

Otto swallowed thickly, shaking his head at Victor and he nuzzled his face into his cat's soft, warm fur. Then he slowly began to turn his body away from the prince.

"Come talk to me once you realize how much of an asshole you are and you decide to stop being one."

That would probably be never but ok. Otto didn't care. His lips pressed against Velcro's head and his throat felt really dry, god he needed another drink right now.

Victor
Borbon-Anjou
This is MY breakdown
https:///www.sad-ass.com

When Victor hit the ground, the last thing he wanted was for someone to come out there and find him like this. The crunching of leaves made his heart race. No, he wasn’t doing anything out there! He was having a perfectly manly time. Here, alone, with an empty bottle. He frantically dabbed his eyes and nose, erasing evidence of his emotional capability.

Great, Otto, just the motherfucker he wanted to see. Come to rub it in some more? The words flowed around him in slow motion. Victor wished he could grab onto one to form a coherent thought. ‘Asshole.’ ‘Fucking grow up.’ ‘Problem with me.’ The words swayed through the air around him. He tried desperately to focus on the ones above his head, like his eyes could catch something his ears couldn’t.

‘You despise me.’ That was right. Victor did hate Otto. Everything from that stupid hair to the dorky smile. It all sucked. Fuck this guy! And fuck anyone else with the freedom to be themself.

Obviously Otto wasn’t exactly thrilled either. Good, switch rooms and be gone. Yeah, turn around, go somewhere you can have fun!

Somewhere in the whirlpool that was Victor’s mind, the words hit.

If you have a problem with me being gay, then say it to my face.

This was certainly a problem.

“I don’t care that you’re gay.” That was the closest Victor could let himself get to the root of the problem. He dug his fingers into the leaves around him, letting their dead edges poke his palms. “Other people’s problems aren’t always about you. Fuckin narcissist.” Fuckin hypocrit.

Despite any better judgment that hung in the back of his head, Victor dug in his chest pocket for a loose cigarette and a lighter. It took too many tries to get a light and a few seconds to realize he had even made the fire. He lit the roll, letting the smoke trail over him.

A few more seconds passed. Right, you were supposed to smoke these things. Victor took a deep breath and let the nicotine mingle with the alcohol in his blood.

Was Otto really still here? “You just come here to yell? I can do that too.” Cigarette back between his fingers, Victor opened his mouth and shouted at the top of his lungs. What better way to get rage out when you didn’t have the sobriety to throw a punch. He should’ve taken this seriously. What did being earnest ever earn anyone? Embarrassment? He didn’t need that.

“You gonna just stand there all angsty and shit?” The least he could do is walk away and leave Victor to his break down. “Do I have to set this tree on fire to get you to leave me alone?” That would be so safe. And sexy. Yeah. Sexy. Victor put the cigarette back between his lips and waited for an answer.
coded by reveriee.

– uxie

ahahahaha

angry, upset, a lot

Seriously, Victor? Harrowhark Harrowhark

79% health

Otto Fischer

(he/him)

• h

(click play twice!)

His heart raced with every word he spoke. With every passing minute, his heart was racing. Maybe he shouldn't have done this. No no, he needed to do this.

There was really no point in arguing with Victor but Otto couldn't restrain himself. He was yelling at Victor which wasn't the best idea when confronting someone about them being an asshole. A calm, softer tone would be been so much better but it was too late. He should have known that Victor would not react kindly.

Otto felt like he couldn't breathe, felt like the wind was being knocked out of him. Victor didn't get it. He just didn't get it did he? "Me, a narcissist? Fuck no. I bet you're one to talk." Otto quickly shook his head. Otto was definitely walking on a thin line right now with egging Victor on. But he refused to leave. He wasn't going to.

"If you don't have a problem, then you shouldn't have reacted the way you did then." Otto slowly said.

Otto visibly flinched when Victor shouted back at him at the top of his lungs. His eyes screwed shut, trying to block out the yells from Victor. It made his muscles tighten and he honestly didn't expect Victor to shout at him. No, he didn't come here to yell. "You are an absolute idiot! I didn't come over here just to yell at you." He spoke huskily, teeth digging into his lip. "I came over here to get you to stop being an asshole but alright. Stay an asshole then, see where it gets you or whatever." He didn't take it well whenever someone shouted at him but he wasn't going to be backing off anytime soon.

By now, tears pricked his eyes for the second time that night. Obviously he was upset, and angry, and well... He was going through a lot of emotions.

"Me being angsty? You're one to talk with your little snit." Otto managed to roll his eyes once more. His heart was going crazy, pounding and pressing against his chest so much that it was uncomfortable. He probably should leave Victor alone now, leave him to his little snit and he wouldn't care if Victor got lost or some shit. It's not like Victor is Otto's problem or responsibility.

The short male then began to laugh at Victor, "You setting fire to this tree? I doubt you'll do it." He was probably pushing Victor and prodding him but he was slowly taking a few steps back from the taller male. A few tears rolled down his cheeks but he quickly brought a thumb up to thumb them away. He was still laughing through the tears that spilled from his eyes. "You wouldn't set this tree on fire." Otto spoke as he continued to wipe away the tears. Ah, he's crying now. His laughter, though, seemed to abruptly stop.

"You don't get it do you Victor?" Otto asked softly this time, finding that he couldn't exactly yell anymore, his lungs couldn't take it. He felt like his lungs would explode if he yelled any further. "Stop... yelling..." The shorter whispered in a hoarse tone and he was unable to finish his own sentence. The situation was so tense and he hated it. Otto knew he didn't do anything wrong, Victor was just being an asshole that's all. "Tell me why you hate me. I didn't do anything." Otto wasn't going to beg, he wouldn't beg for anything. Let alone beg towards Victor. Otto was demanding. He just wanted to know why Victor hated him.

Once again, Otto was left in anxious suspense, he had to wait for a response.

– uxie

"The wolf is not alone."

is good

is happy or something

you good there Vale? Cello. Cello.

95% health

Moon Hye-sun

(he/him)

• h

(click play twice!)

Valentine had been struggling with repeating 'annyeonghaseyo' to him but that's ok!

After the greetings were over, Hye-sun had said something about the 'step on me' comment that Vale had made to him.

Through the cigarette in his mouth, Hye-sun managed to smile with his upper teeth resting on his lower lip. "Do you often greet people that way?" Hye-sun asked. Be quiet, Hye-sun, you're flustering Valentine or something. He's never been asked to step on someone before, but of course he guessed there was a first time for everything after all. He even laughed too at how embarrassed and flustered Vale looked.

At the mention of the word 'masochist' and the definition of it, Hye-sun nodded his head in response. But then Valentine said something else, something about 'bottom' or whatever.

Oh. Ok. Good to know, Vale!

"Wow, you're so open." Hye-sun let out a vibrating hum, dragging his cigarette back into between his fingers. He was just teasing Valentine that's all, it's all in good, harmless teasing. But yes, this was something that should definitely be kept between the two of them. And the fact that they had briefly discussed this in public... at this party... yeah, definitely keep it between you and Valentine. Change the subject!

Hye-sun did not understand Irish, but he took a guess and decided that whatever Valentine said was a compliment or something along the lines of politeness. Good, good. His eyes briefly trailed Vale up and down, getting a better look at him while he huffed out a small puff of smoke from his mouth. Hmm, Valentine looked to be having a hard time forming words without stuttering. You okay Vale?

Vale isn't the best at conversations is he? Hye-sun dragged out a long, blinking stare at him, wondering if Vale was good or not. Hye-sun did not comment or say anything about how Vale was constantly stuttering while talking to him, "Yes." He left it at that because one should probably not discuss politics while at some lit party. Just enjoy the party!

Hye-sun's teeth dug into the cigarette hanging from his mouth. Oh, so Valentine wanted to dance with him huh? Well, that was quite... unexpected and rather straightforward of you Vale. Eyes drifted from Valentine's face and down to his hand, "Depends, are you going to end up dropping me? Do you even know how to dance? Do you have butter fingers?" This was all teasing of course. Did Hye-sun really want to dance with this fine man? Yes, yes he did. No way was he turning Vale down for a dance.

The cigarette wiggled from side to side and up and down, probably not the best thing that Hye-sun should be doing right now. He didn't let Valentine jut in or get a few words in for a response, his hand outstretched and he took ahold of the other male's hand. Yes yes, a dance wouldn't hurt! It would pass the time.

Fingers interlaced with Vale's. Come on, drag him on out to the dance floor now or whatever you called it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back