• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Royals IC

Victor Initiation Party
  • Harrowhark

Yeah, I'm a gamer *plays solitaire for 5 hours*
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    Victor
    Borbon-Anjou
    Roller-coaster of a night tbh
    https:///www.gettheshitbeatoutofyou.org

If someone had told Victor on the drive to Hillerska he’d be lying face up on the concrete tonight, he’d tell them they were full of shit. Where had he gone wrong? Another school was no problem, he’d been to fifteen, but no other school had so swiftly taken him to the ground.

The morning started off normal. He arrived discreetly, rejected some weird welcoming ceremony, and stared down anyone that happened to look his way. The usual. He was already behind in classes, but he’d only be here half a semester, so what did it matter. He would always be behind.

Fall was a nice time to relocate. The orange leaves of Sweden were much more appealing than the gaudy architecture of Italy. There was too much going on in that little boot! He’d even gotten a bigger room this time. Not that he needed it for much. Most of his possessions were clothes, and the closet size remained standard. Unfortunately, this time he was sharing. Luckily, his roommate was nowhere to be found at the time. He didn’t care for making his space personalized, there wasn’t any need to feel at home. One of these days, schools would give up on him and he’d return home. One day soon.

After unpacking, there wasn’t much to do. He got introduced to his housemates and some German guy stood on the table to say something about blowjobs. He hadn’t really payed attention. He’d only picked at his food and vaguely listened to conversations directed towards him. He almost gave his mother’s request a second thought.

“Uri, please make an effort this time. I worry about you.”

Victor hated when she called him that. It made him feel guilty, a rare feeling for the prince. He was suppose to feign politeness and then what? Let everyone believe he was someone he’s not? Have a queen and kids and die a liar? A simple request when you think about it. Reject your whole sense of self for a country you’ve barely spent any time in. Go on!

Dinner came and went, as did curfew. Perfect, a much needed rest was in order after the time zone change. And it was, after all, a lovely night to be ignoring a new roommate.

That’s when things had turned. Victor had barely grazed the edge of sleep when he felt the breeze. His window wasn’t supposed to be open- oh my god his window wasn’t supposed to be open. He barely had time to open his eyes and face the likely intrusion before a pillow case was shoved over his head. Thrashing didn’t do much good when his limbs were restrained by, he could only assume, two other attackers.

Yeah, Victor knew how to fight, but he’d never had people sneak up on him before. He’d always had bodyguards around him in public, and it wasn’t like people were coming in windows nightly. Shit. Well, this solved the disciplinary problem. You can’t punish a dead guy. It’s been good universe, kiss my ass on my way out!

Hitting brick didn’t hurt as bad as usual. Maybe it was because Victor had accepted death. Or maybe it was the water that cushioned his fall. Drowning in a pool was fitting. Just like Gatsby. Somehow they had to be similar. He’d never know, he paid someone to finish that unit for him.

Suddenly, sight restored itself to Victor. He had to trade the sense for speech, not like he was using it anyway. The makeshift gag was uncomfortable, but he got a feeling these people didn’t care about comfort right now. Speaking of people, he finally got a brief look. Masks all around, a small mob. Even he couldn’t take six guys alone. Not that he’d ever tried. He wasn’t that stupid.

Besides the masks, he couldn’t make out much detail. It was dark and the lamps were sparse. The biggest detail gained was this wasn’t a pool. He was in the fountain. Great, just another copper to throw for a wish then. Well have at it!

Masks. That meant they intended him to go free. Ransom then? Typical, go for the big game. In a herd no less. They’d planned this fast, if he wasn’t being held down and almost waterboarded, Victor might’ve been impressed.

“Alright get the bucket.” The what? It wasn’t like Victor had been kidnapped before, but he didn’t think buckets had anything to do with-

OH!

That was NOT water.

Victor gagged, doing his best to spit and clear his mouth of the fluid that had just doused him. The gag did not help. Yeah, this wasn’t part of kidnapping. What the fuck was going on?

Victor began his thrashing movements again, only to be met by more retaliation.

“You think just because you’re a prince I’m scared to break your fucking arms?”

Okay shit. Someone meant business. The sense of powerlessness terrified him. He’d never been so vulnerable. This kind of fear hadn’t been something he’d felt before. In all honesty, for once he feared for his life. So this was what weakness felt like? It was his time by now. He’d had a good run of strength. Sixteen years had to be a record of some kind.

The sting in Victor’s cheek came at equal surprise. His body had picked the freeze response in this adrenaline filled moment and it wasn’t working out for him. He tried to focus. One of the masked figures held… was that… a riding crop? Oh this was going in a terrible direction. He was hit a few more times, but honestly, that wasn’t even bad, just kind of pathetic. He’d been hit worse.

This reaction or lack there of only seemed to anger his assailants. Yeah, probably best to leave the hitting to the professionals. A light sting was nothing. Amateurs.

“I told you that was stupid.”

“Shut up!”

Okay so first rule of group kidnapping, be on the same page. That just made sense. He should’ve been the one calling the shots here. But that would never work, he couldn’t kidnap himself.

There was a bit of calm for a moment, allowing Victor to get a better look around. These weren’t adults. At least, they didn’t seem like it. We’re these guys students? What would any students want with him? It wasn’t like they were struggling.

CRACK

Victor’s eye twitched as he tried to prevent the cold goo from entering it. Oh a carton of eggs how fucking original. These assholes must have some vendetta.

NOT THE PAJAMAS!

Shit, that was Balensiaga!

The egg soaked through his silk pajamas, likely ruining them. Oh well, he had three more pairs. But this loss would be mourned. Rip 2020 spring limited edition grey silk set, you will be missed. No funerals today though, only being treated like a skillet. There had to be worse dishes to be. Cutting board, dog bowl, drying rack-

And now he was a mixing bowl. The flower wasn’t nearly as bad as the egg, but it caked around his eyes, leaving them uncomfortably dry. At least it stopped the yolk from running right before it touched Victor’s lip. Salmonella was not on the agenda any time soon.

Rather forcefully the gag was ripped off and the prince breathed in the white powder. His coughing fit was probably the least embarrassing part of this. He spat on one of the boys holding him, only causing them to hold him down harder.

“You want to fucking try that again?”

Probably not.

“What do you want,” Victor asked, glaring down his attackers the best he could. He couldn’t have looked all that menacing right now.

“Give me the bug.”

They ignored him. Assholes.

“It’s a fat one. Found it in my shoes this morning.”

Victor could barely see the thing, but he didn’t want to be eating anything that had been in shoes.

“That’s disgusting. You should clean better. No one else has this problem.”

“How else are we going to get them?”

They brought the creature closer to him and when he made it out, he writhed like he was fighting for his life, “What the fuck do you need a cockroach for. Come on I-“

“Shut up, you’re only making this harder for yourself,” The assailant grabbed Victor’s face and pried his mouth open. No! This was NOT happening. Anything else but this. The creature wiggled against his tongue and his mouth was forced shut. If there was a god, he wasn’t looking after Victor tonight. He knew it had been forever since he’d been to Temple, but he was busy! He’d go every day if he just didn’t have to do this one thing!

Bartering didn’t work. Victor was forced to chew. He flinched at every crunch. This was Sheol. He’d died and was in Sheol and now he had to answer for his sins. He wished he’d been thrown out with the rest of the celestial garbage.

Victor gagged as his jaw was moved up and down. It was all he could do to keep tears from welling in his eyes. That would be the day, when people saw Victor Borbon-Anjou cry.

“Swallow, bastard,” His whole head was pushed back. He tried to fight the involuntary response, but the effort was lost. He’d eaten a cockroach. He’d eaten a motherfucking cockroach.
    As soon as his face was released, he turned his head and vomited into the fountain. The bile burned his throat and his whole body shook with adrenaline. He could hear his heart beat in his ears. This was too much. This was all too fucking much.

Victor breathed heavily, “Are you done?”

There was no response before a foot came in contact with his head and stepped down, forcing him into the water and vomit. It would take forever to wash that out of his hair. His beautiful, beautiful hair. What else was he going to lose tonight? Clearly his dignity.

As soon as the shoe was no longer touching his forehead, he came up and gasped for air. Oh how Victor had taken for granted the ability to wash his face.

“I think that’s enough.”

Yeah, yeah thank you buddy! That was his favorite kidnapper now.

“I’m just getting started.”

And his least favorite.

What followed wasn’t nearly as bad as the previous ordeal. He could handle some ice down his shirt. They really had a whole kitchen down here. The frigid water worsened his shiver, but frostbite was clearly the least of his worries. Okay, maybe he couldn’t handle it going down his pants. Shit! Just where did these guys get off?

“Just tell me what you want,” Victor begged. That was disturbing. He usually wasn’t on this side of things.

“Wow, I didn’t know he was such an idiot.”

Wow thanks. That answered nothing.

“I did.”

Way to hit him while he was down.

Victor wasn’t sure how much more he could take. They’d let cigarette ash fall on his face, coated his gums in hot sauce, and when he thought it was all over and they let him go, they fucking tased him. Three times.

That really fucked up his hair. Now he laid here, on the concrete, wondering what the fuck he’d done wrong in his life to get him to this point.

When the masks came off, he remembered his earlier prediction. He recognized some of them right away. A nobleman from Portugal, a chief’s son, and that asshole that had been harassing him for months now. Fuck that guy. The other half took some time to remember, Scottish clan guy, that new guy from one of those Nordic countries, he hadn’t paid attention, and then the last mask finally came off.

“You!” The word dripped with venom, more of a growl than speech really.

The goddamn prince of Denmark.

That was a face he’d known biblically.

Victor tried to scramble to his feet, but his frequent Internet enemy pushed a foot down on his chest in warning.

“Come on, they went easy on you,” the youngest of the group, the Nordic one, said, waving his current captor off like he was no more than a servant. “My initiation was worse.”

Initiation. Oh. That’s what this was about? Maybe Victor was stupid. He hadn’t even considered the possibility that this wasn’t the most malicious attack he’d ever faced.

When the foot was off him, Victor was offered a hand. Yeah right, he can get up by himself, even if he was partially blinded and shaking like a small dog.

“You look worse than me, shit,” That was the worst insult the Scots man could’ve laid out. But it was true, Victor probably looked as shitty as he felt, but it was their fault.

“Welcome to Hillerska, I wish you were anywhere else,” Thanks, so kind. Not that Ren had ever said a nice thing to him.

“Now that we’ve ruined this asshole’s night, we got a party to get to,” The Danish prince acted like he was in it for blood, not for tradition, which Victor fully believed. Their past together wasn’t exactly clean. Though why he’d wait this long to take out the rage was beyond him.

“Go clean up,” the other Scandinavian patted him on the back. If Victor wasn’t outnumbered he would’ve hit back. “Change your clothes and meet us at the old building.” Like he knew where that was. But he was free now. The torture was over.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Victor hadn’t just changed his clothes. He showered, washed his hair and face, brushed his teeth, and changed into a blue, completely egg free, outfit, the whole works of which took thirty minutes in itself. Combined with finding the old building, closer to an hour. His appearance still wasn’t to his liking, his face had scraped against the concrete pretty hard and his hair was a little fried, but that couldn’t be helped.

By the time Victor arrived, it was dark, and the party was already at full force. Music blared and lights flashed, the scent of teen rebellion and alcohol clung to the air. Yeah, seemed about right.

“Took you long enough,” Victor was hit in the face by a ping pong ball as soon as he walked through the door. The moment he was alone with this prince, he was going to wring his neck out like a towel. “I made you a peace offering.”

Victor looked at the table Rikki nodded towards. Ah, now that was a white powder he could get behind. His eyes narrowed, was this a trick? Fuck it. He had never been able to get any good shit in Italy. He took the rolled dollar bill and inhaled the powder.

Fuck, it really was a party now.

coded by reveriee.

Back