• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Secerts and Lies occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Whoops. Looks like I did something wrong. Solaris isn't supposed to be in Happy Harbor quite yet. She was going to move there when she joined the team.

The first time I played her she was actually coming to Happy Harbor specifically to join the YJ, but that suggests that A.R.G.U.S is aware of their existence.

She could be visiting too...
I'll let someone else post while I think about it...

On that note, I’m running on Australia time. Hope that’s not an issue :)

Anyway, I’ll try to have a post up tonight

On that note, I’m running on Australia time. Hope that’s not an issue :)

Anyway, I’ll try to have a post up tonight
Guys your time zone not really an issue for this rp. Karcen Karcen and I are mature enough to not expect everyone to be on 24hrs

I was simply asking due to the pace of which the rp was going to take; you may be mature enough to accept that people don't live in Murica but you can't really help the pace in which the rp goes

I was simply asking due to the pace of which the rp was going to take; you may be mature enough to accept that people don't live in Murica but you can't really help the pace in which the rp goes
Pace does what it does.

Yoo, im kinda havin a hard to finding a costume character
It took me way too long to find mine as well xD
There are a few sites out there that are ‘dress your own hero’. Otherwise, I just google OC superhero ideas. Does that help?

thanks for the info.
Now im trying to find a logical reason to how my character got his powers.. i think i might choose a different power

Users who are viewing this thread

Back