• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Never really decided were Bree actually grew up. Though torn between Lousiana and Texas.

That is the cover story for Her human identity. She came from a time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

she hates the lying.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

(Anyone get this?)

Last edited:
Gone bit Quiet, been waiting on the other Lanterns before i post again...in particular Reds.

AlmighTy AlmighTy is Tornado going to respond to being asked for the training room or is he just going to stand there like a brick wall.

Galatea might have something to say about Tornado ignoring her.

By might I mean definately will. By say I mean use her super powers on it.

AlmighTy AlmighTy is Tornado going to respond to being asked for the training room or is he just going to stand there like a brick wall.

Galatea might have something to say about Tornado ignoring her.

By might I mean definately will. By say I mean use her super powers on it.

Lmao he was more of a supervision type thing not an actual rp character I’ll shoot a reply for him thoo

"Conversing is not a function i have been assigned, instructions and tour of the facility will be scheduled after introductions have concluded....beep boop"

Your a pathetic squishy thing :P.
But yeah hitting Tornado might be ill advised overall, Hes a glorified security camera at the moment but introductions were kinda the focus here.

Your a pathetic squishy thing :P.
I know and it makes me sad.

But yeah hitting Tornado might be ill advised overall, Hes a glorified security camera at the moment but introductions were kinda the focus here.
Who said Galatea made the smartest decisions all the time?

Also I had to delete a post because no one showed their powers.

Kaztastrophe Kaztastrophe We gotta tweak your post they made a valid point that no one showed their powers yet
So PlusUltra it is clearly not just a meet and greet situation.

Nobody showed powers yet....thats whats happening at the moment. You could have saved the post for when that part of the scene had wrapped up lol. Part of the meet and greet was showing a bit about what they can do hence Terra doing her rock thing, edward showing gadgets, Bree her stuff etc.

But its fine, Galatea can stand talking to the toaster while others do there thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back