• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Not sure who else we are waiting on for power Intro's etc. Lanterns and Galatea seem to be the main ones....not sure about rest.

If Galatea demonstrates her power there stuff will be broken and caught on fire. Robot is ignoring a request for access to the training room.

If you want fires and destruction I’m cool with unleashing hell.

I mean not of your smart about it. Bree could have broken stuff with hers easily lol

Yeah, this was supposed to be a quick power intro then break off into the missions. Worst case super girl can interrupt her with the missions they wouldn't have been recruited if the league didn't know their powers.

Team 101
  • Power Girl
  • Terra
  • Emerald Knight
Team 102
  • Akallia
  • Crow
  • E. Nigma
  • Bluebird
Team 103
  • Slayer
  • Mass Effect
  • The Benefactor
  • Flicker
did I miss anyone

I mean they don't know full extent of Brees powers due to having not shown them (and not knowing herself)

I mean sure if we are keeping it to 4 man teams, though will they change at all over time?

Yeah...which leaves that number thing from the CS, as well as who goes on what mission. Will be interesting to see how they throw people into the fire so to speak, given I think there may be a few with 0 actual hero experience outside a single event or two they happened to be around for.

I'm gonna be going up to deer camp this weekend, I'll be going dark because theres no wifi there.

I mean already used them to get into the Base, so kinda makes sense to be using them for at least to other major locations at times especially if its a time-sensitive thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back