Young Justice: Heroes of Tomorrow

"I dont care! You always end up with serious injuries and scars everytime ypu got after a villian alone! Cant you be careful when Batman and Robin aren't around?" Lily said with a sigh.

Robin sighed a bit, " I always stay close to her on missions or end up putting a tracker on her just in case we get seperated..." he answered.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Lily, I've been doing this since I was 6, I know what I'm doing!" Luna says and she adds "Besides, if you had been through the same thing I had to go through as s kid you wouldn't say that!", she glares and says "But you won't understand even if I would tell you"

Leo rolls his eyes "Lily and Luna, knock it off, you're friends and I'm sure she has her reasons for running of alone" he says.

Luna sighs "I would have asked Robin to come along if he had time, I'm not that stupid, but hey, I send them to Arkham and Batman grounded me from patrol for a full week, so you have no reason to be angry at me, I have daddyBats do that enough" she says, he had grounded her and she obviously had been bored as hell since she had to do her homework the entite time.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily sighed a bit, she was more bad at Batman for not keeping a better eye on Luna. But she was also mad at the girl for not being careful. She nodded to Leo as she quietly went back to eating quietly. Robin now became quiet as he ate. He doesn't want to add fuel to the fire.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Leo says and he sighs "She didn't get killed so there's no reason to be angry at her or Batman" he says and adds "And I'm sure she had her reason for going alone".

Luna nods "If I hadn't gone after Harley we would have lost them from the radar again, it sometimes takes a month to find them" she says and adds "Plus they said they were planning to blow up Moonlight city, was I suppose to wait for Batman while they blow up our city?".

Leo sighs and says "Well it is the Joker, he probably would have succeeded", he had faced the clown a few times and he was lucky he had enough fighting experience a few times "He tried to blow up the moon once, the League stopped him"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

After a dinner a few months have passed. During those months the league somehow lost their memories of the Young Justice Legue. So the team have been living in the mountain for the past few months.Luna's and Robin's relationship gotten closer. Same think with Artemis and Wally, Lily surprisingly started getting along with Conner more and Iris is getting along with Megan more. The two animals also started to trust Luna and Lily more to.

Lily stretched as she arrived at the cave through the zeta tube. She heard talking in the kitchen and peeked inside to see who was there. It was Megan talking with Iris, the two looked and Iris became stiffened as Megan smiled, " We are made banana bread. Wanna try?" She asked.

Lily smiled, " Sure" she said as she walked over and tried a piece. She blinked, "Wow... delicious"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Luna is waiting for Dick at the gates of the school and she yawns, she really wasn't getting enough sleep now that she wasn't sleeping in her comfortable bed at Wayne manor and Alfred couldn't exactly bring her a better mattress to sleep on "He better hurry before a teacher is going to wonder when we're going to be picked up" she mumbles looking at the empty street, she was lucky she had gymnastic after school that day, they were training for the championship that they lost several years in a row, she would make sure to change that this year and the championship was three days away they got in the last round without needing her help, but apparently their competition had an Olympic skill level, but that wouldn't be enough to beat her, she had perfected her skill while fighting crime, after all one slip up could cost you your life. She looks at the time and sees Artemis too "Yo Arty, you coming to watch me win in three days?" she asks with a grin, she looks a her watch again "Have you seen my friend, he's late" she says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Artemis yawned a bit as see walked to the gate of the school. She heard her name and looked to see Luna calling her. The girl shrugged, " If I can get tickets to the match. I have been a bit busy.." she said to her. " and I saw Dick talking to some teachers.. he should be out in about..."

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Dick said as he came running over.

"Zero seconds" Artemis said as she looked at the boy.
---
Lily hummed softly, " Oh.. I need to feed Licht" she said refering to the cat. She got some food and water out before walking off to the hangar. Megan smiled as she tried a piece of breas with Iris.

"Yum..." Megan said as Iris nodded in agreement.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yeah well since you're my best friend at school, after only one day of knowing you, and since you go to the same school you don't need a ticket" Luna says and she runs over to Dick and she hugs him "You're late, practice ended 5 minutes ago" she says and lightly pokes his side without Artemis noticing "If you had waited any longer a teacher would have called Bruce that Alfred isn't here yet" she whispers in his ear "But now that you're here let's go home"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Artemis sweatdropped, " Oh... it's at the school. I completely forgot that " she said to them with a sigh.

Dick sweatdropped, " I am sorry sheesh" he whispered before looking at Artemis, "Well now you know. We hope to see you there"

"Your coming to see it?"

"Of course I am" Dick said with a grin.

Artemis yawned again, " Right..." she said to him.
---
@Flame Demon

"Yep, since this school lost last year they picked where to hold the finals" Luna says and she waves at the teacher watching them "We're off", she lightly pulls Dick along and she sighs, it wasn't easy at all, they couldn't get in trouble either because then Bruce would be called, they were also expecting to see Bruce at the finals. "How on Earth are we ever going to get their memories back?" she asks quietly, it was lonely "I hope Lily doesn't forget to feed my pet" she says and looks around before entering an alley "Well at least we don't have to worry about Bruce or Alfred complaining when we sleep in

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Artemis sweatdropped as she walked to change before heading back go the mountain.

"I dont know... we need to figure oht how they lost it in the first place" Dick whispered to Luna.
----
Lily set the food down in the hangar and whistle. She saw the cat and then wolf. She blinked before she ran off. About teo minutes later she came back with fos and water for the wolf. ' Luna would have gotten mad if I forgot...' she thought. The cat slowly walked over and started to eat.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Luna shrugs and she uses her magic to change them into their costumes and she jumps on a roof "Off we go to scare Arty" she says with a smile as she heads towards the out of order phone boot humming a song, she wondered if today was going to get any worse then it started though, she was almost late for school that morning.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Artemis changed to her costume and stretched a bit before walking off to a phonebooth. She had a sneaking suspicion someone was behind and turned to see that nothing was there. She sughed before turning back to the phonebooth.
---
As Lily watched the animal eat she felt something was off. The cat then hissing as she backed up. Lily got up and looked around the Hangar. Tension was rising as she looked around, she then saw a familiar red robot and relaxed as she walked over to him, " Red tornado. What are doi-" before she could finished her sentence she felt a hand hit the back of her neck and she passed out.

Meanwhile Megan and Iris were still in the kitchen talking. Megan looked at the foor to the Hangar wondering what is talking Lily so long. Kaldur then arrived at thr cave through the zeta tube. He saw Megan's worried face and walked over, " What's wrong?"

"Lily is taking a long time at the Hangar...and I am getting a bad feeling.." she said.

Kaldur sighed, " Ill go check on her. She is probably playing with the animals" he said as he started heading their. Then there was suddenly an explosion and black smoke covered the entire room. Everyone then passed out from something.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Shadow lands behind the girl with her signature grin and she says "What a surprise to see you in Gotham, I thought you would be in Star city", she loved scaring her teammates, she ever scared Lily a few time so good the girl was acared for weeks, that was hilarious, but she got an earful from Soldier Girl after those times as well.

Connor and Wally had arrived just before the explosion so they didn't have time to even think about what to do next and they got knocked out too.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Artemis jumped and pointed her arrow at Shadow and Robin. Robin laughed a bit as Artemis relaxed, " Seriously, you guys?" She said with a sigh avoiding the question of why she was here.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yep, now we should go to the cave" Shadow says and she goes in and she arrives, but instantly has to dodge some fire and she lands away from the zeta tube, too bad she couldn't see what she was fighting or this would be a lot easier "It just had to be fire" she mumbles protecting herself with a shield.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Robin then entered and blinked when he ducked out if the way from a fireball. He threw a few disks into the smoke before grabbing Artemis who arrived and Shadow, before running. "What the hell?!" Artemis yelled as she ran.

"I had the same reaction!" Robin said as he ducked out of the way from fireballs.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You just didn't say it" Shadow says and she adds "But we can't have this right now with the League forgetting about us", she blocks another fire stream and she sees water in front of them so they're brought back to the main room and Shadow groans "Perfect" she mumbles.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Robin looked around, " This way!" He said as he ran off to the library. They got there, "Close the door!" He said as he ran to the back of the room and moved a book out of the wave. Giant dents on the door started to appear.

"Hurry!" Artemis yelled.

"Here!"Robin pressed a button that opened a secret passage. "Run!" Robin said as he ran with Artemis and Shadow. The passage closed as Artemis shot an arrow at the machine.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Shadow stops and sighs "Robin, we need to find out what happened, where are the others?" she asks, she was starting to panic, one of them used freaking fire and she always nearly got hit a few times "We need a plan before we move or at least find the other teammates before we literally end up being fried or drowned" she says trying to remain calm, but failing "First Batman loses his memories so we're forced to live here and then our home gets attacked" she says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Calm down both of you we will find out what we need to right now we-" Robin got cut of when he saw a giant wave of water coming towards them. "Come on there is a vent here!" He said as he ran. He opened the vent and got inside along with Artemis and Shadow. He sighed in relief before he started moving deeper into the vent.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Shadow sighs and she says "I'm not sure we're going to find the others that easy" she says and sighs, it just had to be fire, this isn't her lucky day and she had told Robin and Lily what happened, well more or less, she shoved an old newspaper in their hands and explain what they didn't get from that. She looks behind her and makes a shield to block fire "Move it" she says, she couldn't exactly move quickly now since she had to focus on keeping the shield up.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Robin and Artemis started to move until the fire stopped. "Alright... I need to hack the camera.." Robin mumbled as he started crawling at a steady pace. He soon found a fuse box and plugged it in. He looked back what happened before the explosion.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Shadow follows the others and she sighs in relief as the fire stops "Robin, too much fire" she whispers, she felt like passing out right now, they didn't even get a small break until now, that and she was pretty sure she was even paler then normal right now.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Robin looked at her, " Hang in there" he said to her softly before looking st thr video feed on what happened. The video showed that everyone except Lily was in the living room when the explosion happened. He looked through every camera until he got to hanger to see Lily get knocked out by red tornado look alikes.

"Red Tornado has a family?" Artemis asked.

"Seems like it" Robin said as he looked around to see where everyone is right now.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread