Young Justice: Heroes of Tomorrow

After all the animals are turned to normal Batman sends Shadow, or now Luna, Robin and Lily to pick up Luna's stuff from Black Canary's house, at least doctor Fate managed to fix her arm, mostly. "But how are we going to get to Moonlight City? Using a zeta tube?" she asks looking at Lily as she knocks on the door. Batman had said he'd get the animals back where they belong so that was good too.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily nodded, "Yep, since is the fastest way there" she sais with a smile as Black Canary opened the door.

The blond smiled at the kids, "Good evening Mrs.Dinah" Liky said politely as the lady let them in.

"Good evening Lily" the blonde responded. "Luna's things are packed and ready to go." She said as she closed the door before thinkong for a moment, " ...would you guys like to stay for dinner?" She asked.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Sure" Luna says and she sweatdrops "Since Bats has yo leave after making sure all the animals arrive safely where they should be, that doesn't give you time to eat" she says and asks "But I thought you lived alone. If you're here who's making dinner?"

Leo looks at the group after putting the food on the table "You don't wanna let it get cold" he says.

Luna looks at Leo and gets pale "Dinah... Please tell me I'm not seeing this" she says, he couldn't be alive, not after a fire that bad and if he was then why hadn't anyone told her about it, though she could see Batman pulling that stunt.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Dinah looked at the male before looking back at Luna, " You aren't seeing things.." she sais softly to the girl as she took her hand and led her to the male, " Leo...This is Luna and yes Batman was keeping you two from seeing each other.."

"Well this is awkward.." Robin whispered to Lily who nodded in agreement.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'll just go and get my stuff" Luna says leaving the room quickly.

Leo sighs "I swear, I'm going to give that guy hell, I thought she died, then again she probably thought the same about me" he says and looks at Dinah "Why didn't anyone say something?" he asks before looking at Lily and smiles "I hope you like your new school"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Dinah sighed, " We didn't know how you two would react and also didnt want to cross Batman..." She answered.

Lily blinked at the male before quickly nodding as she connected the dots, " I love it. Thank you so much for the scholarship sir" she said with a polite bow.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Just call me Leo, but someone should get Luna, she has to eat something" Leo says and he looks at Robin "And you must be Batman's other protege" he says and smiles, he could try to ask if Luna would live with him again, but she was a bit shocked judging from her reaction.

Luna looks in the room and sighs "How the hell am I suppose to talk to him" she mumbles, she also wondered how she was going to get back at Batman for keeping this from her, but she's figure that out later.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Ill go get her. Why dont you two sit down at the " Dinah said as she walked off to get the girl.

Lily and Robin both nodded as they sat down at the table. " Yep, I am his protégé. Nice to meet you Leo" Robin said with a smile to the male. " How long have you been living with Dinah?" He asked.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm staying here until my mansion is finished" Leo says and he adds "Which should be soon, I'm hoping that Luna will come with me, but I'm not sure if she wants to".

Luna sighs and looks at Dinah "You said you wouldn't hide things from me" she says looking down "I would have jumped around from joy if I had been told normally, now I find out everyone in the League knows and I'm not sure how to react" she says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Of course she will want to come live with you. She hasnt seen you in so long..." Lily said to him.

Robin nodded in agreement, " She is right Leo. Luna will definitely come live with you.."
---
Dinah gave her a hug, " Diana and I planned for you guys to meet at my place... And you cant really blame them. They were all scared of how you would react and crossing batman..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I don't care what Batman think" Luna says as tears form in her eyes "He can't even trust me with the fact my father is alive" she says, now she wondered if Batman ever trusted her.

Leo sighs and says "Of course, she thought I died", he hadn't seen Luna grow up so he didn't really know what she was thinking "Do you think she'll be pissed at Batman? He has been sending me on a lot of missions, guess he didn't want me to know she was alive for some reason" he says and asks "Why is her hair black anyway? Neither me or her mother have that color"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

" Dear...He trusts you. He just thought you werent ready to know about him..." Dinah explained to Luna softly.
----
"Oh she is pissed at Batman alright. Probably planning his demose right now.." Robin said to Leo.

Lily tilted her head, " Wait... she had blonde hair before? " she asked the male curiously.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Why wouldn't I be ready? He's my only blood related family alive" Luna asks and she sighs "Can I still make Batman's life a hell?" she asks.

Leo shakes his head "No, her mother had dark brown hair, she had normal brown hair and my hair color is light brown, she has her mother's eyes though" he says looking at her and he sighs "Guess he does deserve that" he says and adds "How is she going to do that though"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Dinah smiled a bit at the girl, " Of cohrse you. What are you planning to do? And I suggest go give your father a hug..." she added softly.
---
Lily blinked, "Oh.. sorry" she said as Robin chuckled.

"She has her ways... probably will ask Lily and I for help.."

"No, she will probably ask just you" Lily said to Robin. " I cant do pranks and stuff.."
----
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I guess and I'm not sure yet, but I have time to plan until he gets back" Luna says and she adds "But won't it be awkward, I mean, I kinda ran out of the room for when I saw him"

Leo chuckles and says "Who knows", he looks at the hallway and gets up "I should go and get her, you should eat something before it gets cold", he walks over to the other two and sweatdrops "Dinner's getting cold" he says and sees Luna taking a step backwards so he picks her up and carries her to the other two "And no excuses" he says.

Luna freezes when she's picked up and she mumbles "Kay", she was so glad that she was staying at Lily's house so at least that wouldn't be awkward as hell, that and he arm still had some black armor, so no school for her for at least a day.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily and Robin nodded to the male before looking at each other, "So.. dig in?" Robin asked as Lily sweatdropped.

"Why is this awkward?" She asked him.

"Because we are talking with a 'dead' man" Robin asnwered as he took fried rice into his bowl.

"Still..." Lily said with a sigh.

"Just eat and we'll figure this out later" He said with a smile. Lily nodded, " alright..." she said as she took some noodles and some fried fish onto her plate.

Dinah sweatdropped at Leo as she followed after him and Luna to the dinning room.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Luna sighs as she's put on a chair and she looks at Lily and Robin "Hey, how do you think I feel? Batman knows how I felt after hearing the house burned down completely and he still kept it from me" she says and sighs "Besides, I was 'dead' for two years until Haly found me, course I was injured so he took me to see the doctor, who were surprised to see me"

Leo looks at the three "I survived, got in a coma for some time. They told me no onee else survived" he says and looks at Luna "Now... Why is your hair black? It's suppose to be brown".

Luna shrinks and says "I don't know", she knew why, but imagine what someone with more dangerous tools then Batman would do if he found out what happened to his daughter, not to mention that he did use guns on occasions, he just didn't kill people with them.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Robin and Lily frowned as Dinah sighed, "How about we leave this topic for another time and just enjoy dinner" The blonde suggested. She could tell the weird atmosphere was making Lily uncomfortable and the topic about Luna's making the girl nervous.

Robin hummed a bit, " So... Leo what is your normal life like outside of heroing?" He asked curiously as he ate. He seemed to be the only one that is vey calm about this.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Running a succesfull technology business" Leo says and he chuckles "And according to tests my company is more advanced then the one owned by Bruce Wayne" he adds.

Luna takes some food and she says "Sure...", maybe she could give Batman nightmares once her arm was normal again "But Bats has the most stupid reason ever" she complains, she wanted to kill him, but giving him nightmares seems a better option at the moment.

Leo sighs "That's how he is" he says, he would ask Luna if she wanted to live with him after the tension and shock passed by "Also I was never declared dead, so you're not talking to a 'dead' man" he points out.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"We will talk abojt this later Luna" Dinah said as she took some food and started to eat.

"Hmm sound like someone Bruce would want to partner with" Robin said as he ate. Lily quietly listened to them talk as she listened to everyone talk
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yeah" Luna says, she remembered him saying that if he ever got the chance that he would do it, but for some reason nothing ever happened "Wonder why it hasn't happened yet" she says with a sweatdrop.

Leo nods "Yeah, but I told him I wouldn't work with him for several reasons" he says and shrugs "Who knows, maybe it'll never haopen at all". Maybe once he could finally forgive Bruce for hiding the fact Luna lived with him the entire time, but that would probably take a while.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Lily tilted her head a bit wondering what those reasons are. "Hm.. I see." Robin said to him. " Well we'll see in the future" he added.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Besides, the last time someone wanted to work with that company they planned to steal all the technology" Luna says and she earns a confused look from her father "I stopped them, took some effort"

Leo sighs "We were retired heroes for a reason Luna, so you wouldn't do the same thing. But I suppose judging from the faint scar on the side of your neck you already survived several situations where you would have died" he says and adds "Not that it matters anymore with me back in the League"

Luna sweatdrops "Agent A said it wasn't going to become a scar, but then again, it's kinds recent" she says rubbing the back of her head "Ran after Harley on my own two weeks ago, which was a trap"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Robin and Lily blinked along with Dinah, "You did what?!" Lily asked before blinking and putting a hand over her mouth. Robin ended up laughing a bit at the pink head's reaction. "Sorry..." Lily said looking at the ground.

Dinah smiled and shook her head, " Its fine Lily." She said understanding the girl since she took care of Luna for a while before the girl moved into Batman's home. The girl was kind of like a big sister to Luna, plus she kind of knows how dangerous Harely and the Joker are.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I survived so no biggy, they tried to drown me" Luna says and she shrugs "Sadly for them they didn't know I can hold my breath pretty long" she says and thinks for a while "Robin was studying do he had to skip patrol and Batman realized too late I had gone of on my own, guess I'm still a bit of a lone wolf" she says.

Leo sweatdrops "And you mostly have my personality" he says and adds "The reckless part is from your mother", he looks at Robin and asks "How do you normally keep an eye on her? Cause I take it she has some tricks from Batman"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread