• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Children of Evil

"Well Batman seemed really anoyed this morning, anyone know why?" Kaldur asks so Wally asks "Maybe because these two joined the team?", Connor simply switches to the news where Commisioner Gordon is talking to a reporter "We have yet to find who keeps making those things, the only lead we have is that it's someone obsessed with vampires and leopards" "Guess that's why" Connor says and he sweatdrops "Something tells me I can figure out who it is" he says glancing at the small sleeping vampire. Wally rolls his eyes and says "Please, to make something that huge you'd need at least 2 full days", of course he doesn't know that Melody and Ana usually prank the Gotham PD, so he has no clue how anyone can make that in a few hours. Kaldur looks at the clock and says "Maybe we should get some breakfast, I'm sure most had to skip it. We can't go on missions on an empty stomach" he points out, though he wondered when Batman would come to give them their newest mission.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Nightwing

Nightwing sweatdrops already having a pretty good guess in who vandalized Gotham PD... again. He sighs softly as he looks at Anastasia who is staring at the Tv blankly and the at Melody who is sleeping peacefully on the couch. ‘This is gonna tske a while to get use to..’ he though as Kaldur mentions breakfast.

“I’ll start cooking then” Megan smiles as she walks off. He then blinks when Anastasia follows after her with a curious look on her face.

Anastasia

Anastasia peeks into the kitchen as Megan starts cooking breakfast. She always wanted to cook for her mom, but didn’t know how and everytime poison Ivy tried to teach her a small fire would always end up happening. She eventually stopped, but now just curious.

Megan looks at the girl curiously, “Something wrong?”

Anastasia stares at her for a moment, before shaking her head and walking out the kitchen and sits back down in her spot and munches on her cookies.
——
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Connor chuckles seeing Ana walk away "You know you can just ask right?" he asks "I'm sure she'd want to teach you" he adds, he looks at Nightwing and asks "So, seeing you work with Shadow Bat, what's she like when fighting?"

Wally however doesn't give Nightwing a chance to answer as he drags his friend into another room "Dude, why the hell isn't Batman putting them in prison?" he asks annoyed "I mean, that vampire could betray us one day and-" he gets cut of when a pillow hits him, hard and he falls down "Shut up, you're disturbing my nap" Shadow says before going back to sleep, now with her head resting on Connor's leg.

Kaldur smiles slightly "Go help M'gann" he says looking at Ana "She could use it" he adds, Melody seemed to have no trouble adapting at all, but it'd probably be harder for Anastasia.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Anatasia

Anastasia stares at Aqualad and Superboy suspiciously before shaking her head at the two. She sits down with her knees to her chest and tail circles around her on the ground. She munches on her cookies silently as she watches Kid Flash drag Nightwing to the far side of the room. She mentally sighs as she looks down at the ground.

It is odd for the girl to be here. Sitting in a room with the enemies of her parents. She would never have thought she would be here trying to be one of them. She glares, she didn't want to be one of them. She didn't want to change herself, but then again she kinda did with her new ability to turn human and all. She thought she would be happy with it, but she was so wrong. Humans have restrained creatures with too many rules which she hates.

She looks up from in time to see a pillow get thrown at Kid Flash.

Nightwing

Nightwing was about to answer Kid Flash but stops when the male gets hit by a pillow. The young vampire sure has a strong arm to be able to do that. "Wally, relax Winter and Shadow are fine. I'll keep a close eye on them..." HE says as he walks back to the group. " And if you want to find out why they aren't in jail as Bats." He adds as he looks between the two girls. He hopes this works out and doesn't end in complete disaster. That is the last thing they would need honestly.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Wally glares at the vampire "I'll ask him then" he says leaving the main room to head to his own room, he wondered how the rest was okay with the two villains joining the team "They'll stab us in the back, the rest just doesn't see that" he mumbles entering his room where he sits on his bed.

Kaldur sighs, Wally certainly has a problem "Wally will get over it" he says looking at Nightwing, so far everything's going fine, which was good "How far's breakfast coming along?" he asks looking at the martian. Connor glances at Melody and asks "Could someone get me that pillow, I don't mind it if she sleeps like this, but I'm not used to it".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back