• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Alternate Cast

X would prefer not to spar with anyone if given the choice, but it seemed that wasn't the case. He really didn't mind who he had to spar with when it came down to it.

He looked across the room as he heard another voice to find a blonde girl, coming their way. "Woah." he whispered to himself. She was pretty and looked to be Antlantean from her outfit.

Without a second's hesitation he approached her. "Hey there, pretty thing. I'm Red X. What's your name?" he introduced himself.

"My name's Julie. And is your name seriously Red X?" She turned over to the guy who approached him. His costume was strange, on his head, it was a skull with an X on it and on his hands there was two X's as well. Though his name was supposedly Red X so it could be understood.

He looked at the woman. "I'll spar with you. You're the dragon one, right? I'll go easy on you." He looked around the room. "Although.... Maybe we shouldn't do it in here..."

Finally, after re-reading the cryptic directions sent to her and making her fair share of U-turns, Impact arrived at the newly re-occupied base. She was more than slightly irritated that she was running late, but given the somewhat last minute nature of her inclusion in this experimental program, she was just relieved to have gotten there. "Better late than never." she muttered to herself whilst approaching the group of heroes, though she wasn't sure if that was the most accurate of descriptions. There were some more recognizable individuals- a Green Lantern, a Flash imitator, an Atlantean woman, while others were more difficult to pinpoint, such as the girl with what looked to be, dragons?! (After all the mystical nonsense going on these days, of course there would be dragons...). But at the moment, they looked at best a rag-tag bunch of kids: whether or not any of them would become a team was questionable in her mind. Then again, who was she to judge?

Noting that people seemed to be getting into pairs, she moved towards the trio who appeared to be running things, including Robin and Black Canary. "Pardon me, I'm afraid I'm running late... this is for the new Justice League unit , yes?"

Minutes later girl wearing a white cloak, with the hood on which was hiding her face, was peaking into the room nervously from the entrance. She looked around the room and saw the many different individuals that were suppose to be her new team mates, gathered in one area and talking amongst themselves. She popped her head back in and back up ' maybe this isn't a good idea...' she thought she back and bumped into someone behind her.

She froze and looked behind her and saw that it was Wonder Woman, who sighed " and where do you think your going?" The girl froze " i.. I don't think I am ready for this... what if they don't like me? What if they think I am not good enough?" She said looking st the ground " what i mess up and get in the way and... and..." Wonder Woman put a hand on her shoulder " Anise... calm down... you'll do fine, your a strong woman, we've seen you in action" Anise sighed " you have! but they haven't! And to top it off I am late!" Wonder Woman sighed and turn the nervous girl and started to push out the door and towards the future heroes and heroines " this is why we thought it would be a good idea, you need to meet new people" Anise tried to stop her but of course she wasn't able to, since she didn't have super strength like her.

Once they were near the group Wonder Woman let go of her and Anise immediately hid behind her. Wonder Woman sighed and looked at the others kids and then at Black Canery "got another one for you" Anise peeked out from behind " S-sorry f-for b-being l-late Ms.Canery .... I-I w-was o-on a-a m-mission..." the poor girl stuttered. She pulled her hood forward to hide her already hidden face from embarrassment.

~♤~

Suddenly a big yellow ankh symbol appears on the wall and a tall boy in a long black robe with a hood covering his face stumbles out. "Seriously Fate?! I said no! I'm not joining the kiddie club! You said we'd work together to take down supernatural threats, not that you'd pawn me off at the first chance you got! Let me back in!" The ankh disappears. "Son of a..." Mathias turns around from where he's been shouting at a wall and notices the others. "Uh... hi. You got roped into this too? There's quite a lot of you..."

"I hope you're ready." Canary said, raising her fists.

"Right." Robin mumbled, reluctantly raising his. Then all of a sudden,

clarinetti said:
"Pardon me, I'm afraid I'm running late...

Evergreen98 said:
" S-sorry f-for b-being l-late Ms.Canary ...."

RiddleWrappedEnigma said:
"Son of a...Uh... hi. You got roped into this too? There's quite a lot of you..."
A fist hovered in front of Robin's face as Canary's attention turned elsewhere. Her and Robin quickly lowered stances and came to greet the members.

"Oh hey-- don't fret about it. We just got here anyways." Robin said to the black-haired girl with quite the eyes.

"Why yes, there is. And you will get to know each of them very well." Her voice stern, but immediately it shifts a kind, gentle and motherlike voice as she turns to the hooded one.

"She's a bit slippery." Wonder Woman said, turning her head to Anise, her hands still on her hips to show that look.

"Don't worry about it-- she's just a bit shy, right?" Canary said as she slowly extends her hand to hers, but quickly was interrupted by Wonder Woman.

"Sorry but I'm in a rush-- shady assassination attempt in Metropolis."

"Do what you need to do." Wonder Woman nods and flies into the portal, it shutting once again as she enters it.

"Don't be shy now." Canary said to the shy one. "We're all friends here." Why don' t you just sit back and watch for a bit, hm?" She then stands back and looks at the other young lady and man.

"We're having a sparring tournament to gauge are strengths and weaknesses. You two partner up-- meanwhile..." Canary turns to Robin, who immediately catches this and deflects a knee and a punch, both now focused and interlocked in combat.

Trevor was not impressed by the new girl who had entered. If she wasn't confident enough to talk to her peers then how can she be depended upon in combat. He turned his attention back to the sparring between Robin and Black Canary, he'd be damned if he didn't think that it was daunting thing for the boy wonder going up against a Justice League member.

( I'll have my reply up in about an hour in a half in class)

Silithia seemed caught off guard when someone asked her to spar. "There's probably plenty of room in here if I just hold back on the changing. the last thing done is the growing to full size, and even then if I don't I can probably still fit."

with that he skin began to smolder as smoke rolled off her flesh like steam of a morning lake shore. a dark flame engulfed her and her mere silhouette was shown through the blaze. the shape of her shadow began to change from beautiful woman to beast. when the flames died and the smoke vanished in what seemed like a pre-mature manner. all that was left was a decent sized dragon, roughly the size of a mini-van.

Silithia's scales were a slick ebony and she was heavily muscles, with very little fat so her ribs showed from under her skin. blood filled the spines across her back making them flush a bright red making her look even larger than she really was. she lowered her head and positioned herself so that should her opponent rush her immediately, he'd be met with either a horn or a thagomiser at the end or her tail. she dropped her wing down to cover her ribs. she'd lay off on the biting or fire breathing simply because the object here wasn't to incinerate or dismember. Although... impaling was still a danger... If this guy was pretty good, he could probably avoid it.

Hope watches the Fight silently cheering for Canary and hoping that he can fight her later on so he can beat her. He looked at the new people that were just thrown into a pair that will fight sooner or later, Hope looks at Trevor "My moneys on the girl that came in with Argent, I think her names Megan(Sorry if it's spelt wrong) Fates sidekick seems too whiny" he says with a chuckle "makes me think of what's going to happen when we fight" he adds with a challenging smirk. Hope begins to stretch his arms working out the kinks and loosing his muscles. 'I wonder if it's hard to disable the lighting in this cave?' he thinks as the match goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Julie? That's a beautiful name!" X complimented the atlantean.

There had also been other 'teammates' who've just arrived. But X was more focused on other things. He watched as the match between Robin and Canary was unfolding. He always thought the Black Canary was scary, and this was probably proof.

"How's a chick like that able to fight like that?" he asked himself.

He tried to get closer to Julie before whispering to her ear. "I wouldn't want to get tangled up in a fight with her."

"Thanks," Julie said. She wasn't in the mood for conversation right now so she decided to keep what she says short and simple. Julie soon noticed that X was focusing on something and she wanted to see what it was. Looking over in the same direction that the guy was looking at she saw a sparing match and soon after she noticed X inching closer towards her. "Move closer and I break your arm," She stated before he gave his commentary on the fight. "Agreed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back