• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Alternate Cast

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
>Sign In

>Welcome, Robin.

>New Log

Log Entry 001

For the longest time, the word 'Sidekick' irritated me. Just the word 'side' summed it up for me. Side. It meant that we never had been put to the front-- showed our true potential, fight alongside with the legends! Instead, we were brushed aside in our playpen until they pull us out to give them an extra hand. It sucked! I always wanted to be a part of a league but I couldn't. Luckily everyone else totally felt the same. This remained for the longest time (at least, felt like it) until we finally gave up on orders and acted on our own accord. At first, they were pissed. But we did such a good job they had to acknowledge that us, sidekicks can be just as good as them.

As of new, we're setting up on one of their old bases and bringing the whole team, it's great. I can't wait!

"Is this all we got?"

Superman looked over at younglings, unimpressed of the numbers that currently exist.

"There's supposed to be more coming, but it seems that something's holding them up."

"Huh, even superheroes have to deal with traffic." Eric mumbled, Batman glared him that quickly silenced him.

"Do you think we should start until they get here, or...?" Flash started, but Batman interrupted him.

"We will not wait for them. The incoming will be informed by the ones we have here."

"Right. Kind of in a rush, if you know what I mean." Flash said, awkwardly giving a single 'ha'.

"Great, this is starting out fabulously!" Trevor said in a sarcastic voice. He looked over to his peers. They were a colorful bunch to say the least. He personally thought this program was a joke, but if it got him out of a 20 year sentence then he was willing to sacrifice. His remark gained him a collective look of disapproval by the others. Knowing he was pushing his luck he piped down and watched the ordeal unfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silithia lumbered in with both young dragons in tow behind her. They were about the size of small dogs and had no teeth, no horns, were completely defenseless and couldn't focus on moving objects, and they had yet to learn how to turn human. She wouldn't let them stray more than five feet without going to get them again. Met up with the group, not letting either baby get remotely close to anyone. She remained quiet in the back, trying to entertain the rowdy youngsters who began playing with each other and wrestling.

Silithia was trying to listen and pay attention to the twin at the same time. A skill she'd mastered over the last three months. Gemeni, the dark grey calf, suddenly took an interest in Superman's cape. Sagittarius, the navy blue calf, followed suit. Both crouched and began stalking Superman like the 'elite hunters' they thought they were, clumsily stepping and chattering at each other like cats. Silithia caught onto their little game and the hunt was ended by mom. She held them both as they squirmed in playful protest.

Hope's Standing in the back behind everyone, He watches the little Dragons in Amazement "Who knew Dragons weren't just Myths" he muses to himself. tunes out the Heroes talking and starts cracking and popping his bones out of boredom. until he see's that the shadows from the dragons are overlapping on the ground next to his feet, he puts his left foot in the shadows and starts randomly making things out of the shadows trying to see what's the biggest thing he can make in the shadows before the light touches it. the difficultly shoots through the roof as the Dragons start moving towards the front of the room for some reason. 'dammit stay still' he thinks as the light hits his creation making it crumble and disappear.

Raymond was quietly sitting in some corner, lazing around. His mind was adrift as he thought about a conversation he had back in Bludhaven.

"You'll be filling in for me." said Nightwing.

Raymond wasn't so keen about the idea of joining this new 'team'.

"Unless you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the 'team-player' type. Our partnership was just merely luck, you know." he retorted. "Besides, I don't think they'd like the idea of working with supposedly-Deathstroke-mark-two." he added

"Still, you're dependable. And I have more pressing matters at hand." he insisted. "Batman's already known of you. I'm pretty sure he has things covered." he tried to assure Raymond.

So here he was, in an old base for the Justice League. "Besides, you need to meet more people, he said." Raymond said to himself, probably to mock Nightwing. He let out a deep sigh as he looked at what was around him. "What am I getting myself into?"

"Woah, Batman you're real!?" Bart zoomed over to him. Since his arrival a few days ago he heard of Batman and the rest of the league. Though he never actually saw Batman on camera, he saw everyone else however.

Westley arrived casually. "Sorry that I'm late. Some of us don't move at almost the speed of light." He looked around at the people in the room before his eyes rested on superman, batman, and the flash. His jaw dropped, before he collected himself and approached them, trying to be calm and collected. "I'm.... Westley..." Dammit! He thought, star struck.

"Hey, what's that?" Bart asked the new arrival and he left Batman. He heard Batman was more of a distanced type anyways. "So, uh... You're really bright, as in what you look like. No idea if you're bright bright if you know what I mean," He grinned. He had a sudden urge to just swipe the ring off of him and see what it does, but it could be an explosive or something.

Batman quickly looked over at the group and simply placed two fingers oh his temple. What he is currently thinking no one really knows.

"I gathered you all here due to a very vocal suggestion that a select few requested for... quite some time now." He said, glaring particularly at Robin, who only coughed in his fist.

"So you all are part of the sub-group for the Justice League-- though you will not operate as a separate group. We will give you missions-- and those missions mostly involve recon or tracking."

"What-" Robin began in protest, but was quickly interrupted.

"Also you will have a supervisor and a trainer in grounds. That will be Red Tornado, and Black Canary respectively." He turned to the two next to him, who raised their hand in greeting.

"Now, you all shall get acquainted. I specifically will be the one handing missions-- so I'll send a message or return here to give a mission briefing." He said, as he along with Superman (oblivious to whoever was following him) exited the cave.

Robin turned around and also looked at the group.

"So." He said, exhaling out loud.

"So, what are your powers pal?" Bart zoomed over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. Since his name was Robin it was probably flight or something like that. "Cause, everyone in superhero teams has a power right?"

As soon as Batman and Superman left, he stood up from his corner and approached where the rest of the group was mostly gathered. It was the first time he saw most of these 'sidekicks' though that term might pinch a few nerves now.

He saw two guys, about his age. "Black. Red. Yellow. Green. You must be Robin." he said. "Fast, loud and talkative. You're definitely Kid Flash."

Probably the two most famous sidekicks to members of the Justice League.

"You probably haven't heard of me, I'm Red X. You can call me Red or X." he offered a handshake to Robin. "Heard all about you from Nightwing though."

"Yep, I'm Kid Flash! Sorry for stealing half of your name bro," Bart turned over to the speedster with a smile. The only reason he made himself Kid Flash was because he had superspeed as well and he respected the guy.

"Silithia... haven't thought of a hero name yet." Silithia shrugged, she saw movement from the corner of her eye and realized that Gemini was chasing Superman's cape as he left. she let out an odd noise that can most be described as the call of the velociraptor from Jurassic park except it was a bit more like a purr than a bark. The little dragon stopped in it's tracks and came running back to Silithia along with his brother.

"Sorry about that. they're mischievous so I don't suggest leaving any capes out where they can get to them." She said to everyone in general. Her eyes turned their dark blue with snake slits making her look even more reptilian, she had to keep herself balanced between her dragon state and human state so her babies would recognize her as their mother.

Hope walked over to Back Canary "I thought this was the part where I got rid of you" He says with a small smirk Black Canary looks at him "I have to make sure this team knows how to fight." She says "Plus we just started our combat training and You really need to learn more ways to fight hand to hand" She adds with a smirk "As long as I don't have to hear you scream I'm good" Hope replies "Oh just wait till I take you on patrol next time" She says "You wouldn't" Hope says astonished Black Canary looks at Hope "Then don't test me short stop" She says as she walks over to Red Tornado.

Hope Looks around the HQ looking at his new Teammates 'Well Great I have to work with these people' He Thinks as he looks at The Kid Speedster and the group he's talking with 'To hyper and peppy' Hope thinks as he moves his eyes over to the Lady with the Dragons 'What can she even do, besides talk to dragons' He ask's himself in his head and decides to go over to her. "Hey I'm Umbra, I can make anything out of shadows and Darkness....as long as theirs no light" He says as he rubs the back of his head "So what can you do?' Hope ask's her.

Raymond stayed quiet for a while and looked at the others. "Great. Quite the start." he said almost in a sarcastic tone.

Raymond thought this was a bad idea from the beginning. If Nightwing wasn't bull-headed about this, he wouldn't even be here. Something about this being a learning experience. What's there to learn? He didn't see any point in this. He stayed around because Nightwing saw something he couldn't. Maybe there was something to learn.

"I guess that means you're in charge on the field then." he directed his statement to Robin. "You'll probably gonna need all the luck managing this whole thing, to be quite honest."

"What do mean? We'll be good," Bart shrugged. He faced over to Robin again. It did seem he was the man in charge. He wasn't very interested in getting trained as well. Ever since he woke up in that orphanage a little while back he felt like he had a vast knowledge of something but he couldn't put his finger on it. "What now everyone? Are we still doing our little meet and greet?"

Trevor then decided this was the best time to walk in. If was going to do this stupid activity he might as well make some friends. "Hello" he said bluntly as the group looked at the new figure, more specifically the two firearms he brandished on his belt.

"What can I do? You mean besides being someone's Jurassic lab rat?" She smirked. Silithia's voice was smooth as honey with a hazy tone that made her sound like a grown woman.

"What can I do? You mean besides being someone's Jurassic lab rat?" She smirked. Silithia's voice was smooth as honey with a hazy tone that made her sound like a grown woman. Both her twins were now wrestling on the floor.

"I'm a dragon." She shrugged. " don't know if there's enough space here to play show and tell super hero edition."

Hope looked at her "How are you a Dragon? they never existed" Hope said He looked her up and down then to her pets "I'm going to guess these are your pets? so how do you control them? is it some type of mind control?" Hope ask's bending down to look at one of them "Their awesome whatever they are" he says with a smile

He pointed to the the newcomer. "So guns? We are using guns now? What happened to the old league rules?"

"I don't know about league rules, all I know is that these puppies deal permanent justice. Instead of this rinse and repeat system the Justice League has." Trevor said gesturing to his pistols.

(Okay.... I guess we're ignoring the post order now....)

"It's not even just a league rule, it's a superhero rule," Bart crossed his arms. He can't believe he was going to fight with someone who just shoots all of his enemies.

Silithia let out a slight growl. "I'm their mother." the idea of mind controlling her children just kind of irked her, but she reminded herself that they'd just met her and most 15 year olds didn't already have kids. "no mind control, I just suggest things and hope they listen. but dragons were at one point real, they're all extinct now but they were real. she raised her hand as it began covering in black scale and seemed to smolder in smoke, her hands soon resembled a dragons hand with clawed fingers. she then heard something about "hero" rules and realized she had no idea if blasting fore at people was okay. kind of a suckish way to go, but got the job done.

"Blasting fire isn't against such rules, right?" she nervously asked kid flash. Silithia was a heavy hitter, her forte was taking down large enemies such as planes, tanks and god forbid other dragons, pitting her against a smaller human usualy resulted in a cruel slaughter simply because she has no such thing as gentle hit. if her tail hit a human, it would easily kill them either with the spikes on the end or but crushing them.

"Not unless you plan to incinerate them," Bart shrugged. He turned around immediately to see who he was talking to and he gasped in surprise. He could've sworn that there wasn't a dragon-like creature here before. "Um... You a shapeshifter?" He asked her. It would be the most likely thing other then a dragon having a teleportation power; which frightens Bart to think of any dragon that can teleport whenever it likes to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back