• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young Justice: Alternate Cast

Hope looked shocked at her that the Dragons were her kids and he was even more shocked at the fact that she started to grow scales "Okay I'll believe you. So i take it you have a Dragon form" Hope said hoping that she wouldn't set him on fire "and remind me never to piss you off" Hope adds. Hope Looked at the Guy with Pistols "So do they fire trick bullets like Green Arrow's arrows?" Hope asked wishing that was the case. Hope never liked guns he thought they were a cowards was of fighting.

"Nope, but I'm only allowed to use beanbag rounds, luckily our enemies won't know that." He said brandishing one of is pistols and showing the beanbag shells inside of the weapon's magazine. "If it were up to me, I'd be taking a Kalshnikov, it's 7.62mm answer to all crime in America."

Hope Looked at his Gun and said "A gun is the cowards way out of a fight." Hope looked at X patronizingly "The brave way to go into combat is with your fists" Hope added as he walked around X "I'd say you don't really fight hand to hand by the look of you" Hope said with a smirk "Are you too scared to Fight hand to hand? or is the gun the only way you know how to? Hope asked as he crossed his arms in front of X "Which is it?" He questioned

(I'm not Red X I'm The Red Hood) "Neither, I just think that bullet to the skull is a more effective option to stopping supervillians than just locking them up for them to just escape again. And as far as hand to hand goes.." Trevor said pulling out a Karambit Knife, "This is my weapon, Bird Boy"

X let out a loud cough as if to gather attention. "Now, now. Let's all play along nicely." he said in a half-hearted tone. "And I thought I wasn't the team player." he thought to himself sarcastically.

He looked at the one he assumed to be Red Hood's sidekick. "You. I like your style. Efficient. But I don't think that's gonna work out here buddy." he said in an almost chastising manner.

"I'm Red X by the way. I operate mostly in Bludhaven, so I'm not surprised if you haven't heard of me. Nightwing gets all the attention"

"And you, You must be Black Canary's assistant." he said as he turned to Hope. He was trying to avoid using the term sidekick.

(Then I mixed you two up ) Hope turned and glared at Red X "I'm Not an Assistant" Hope said He looked at red x "If any of us is the Assistant it's you." Hope said as he clenched his fists wanting to hit someone 'Calm down no need to send teeth down someones throat' He thought to himself. "Okay I have a Question, Why are you guys here?" Hope asked "If you ask me you'd fit in with the league of Doom's Lackeys, That seems like the job you guys are going for anyway" He adds with a smirk as he crosses his arms.

"Maybe it's because they know the likes of you aren't fit for the job. They know that when the Tough decisions come up, they need professionals, not Boy Scouts like you." He said getting into Hope's face.

"Now, now. No need to get defensive." he said almost laughing. "I'm just saying you worked with the Canary before."

"Me? I'm here for my own amusement and hopefully find a girl I could settle down with." X said in a joking manner. "That was a joke, by the way. You guys might be the straight-forward, literal types." he added.

"And I think you might've meant League of Assassins, but nevermind." he told Hope. "I'm just a substitute for Nightwing since he won't be able to join." X would've preferred to keep a low-profile given his background. "So... What do others call you guys?" he directed the query to the other two.

Hope Glared at The red hood kid "Trust me when I say I'm not anywhere close to a boy scout" Hope said "I prefer the term Military Brat. And this Military Brat is trained to fight with the Military" Hope said and he put his hand on the guys chest "Now get out of my face you wannabe punk"Hope added as he shoved the kid out of his face.

"Oh did I touch a nerve 'Military Brat' if your such a tough S.O.B, then why are you such a little bitch when it comes to guns? And last time I checked you don't make the orders around here!" Trevor said as he reached for one of his pistols but then recoiled his hand, realizing that move would only land him back at Blackgate.

"I don't have to explain shit to you" Hope said as he took a step back "And I'll give you a word of warning, Sleep with one eye open, you never know what's awake when the sun is down" Hope said with a smirk as he walked toward the gym "If you need me I'll be training, but please don't need me. Hope said with a backwards wave as he entered the gym.

"Um. Exuse me. There are children around I-"

"Little bi***" one of the little dragons chirped. An embarrassed look crossed Silithia's face.

"Thanks guys... Thanks a lot. It's going to take weeks for me to erase that from his brain." Children really do absorb everything

"Sorry, didn't mean to taint your..um..dragon's mind. Just don't like tools like him. I'm Red Hood." Trevor said trying to at least get along with the rest of the group.

"Yah we can tell. You literally have a red hood," Bart shrugged as he zoomed over to them. It was good that the conflict was finally over, or else he'd have to end one of them to another city.

"I guess the speedsters are the same no matter what century their from" Trevor thought to himself

"Guys. You're all badasses. We get it. Now quit your pissing contests and learn to get along. Your life might depend on it." He said with his arms folded.

"Yah! Listen to the ultimate badass!" Bart smiled. He heard about the Green Lantern Corps before, though he wasn't sure when or who said it.

"Hi, is this the place where people meet?" Julie looked over at the group and waved. It seemed to be evident that the group had two types of people. The happy go lucky people and the gloomy serious types.

"its alright, they'll forget it eventually. They're only 13 weeks old anyway." She picked one of her babies up affectionately. their eyes seemed to match and something about them resembled, perhaps it was the fiery look in their eyes or just the fact that they both seemed oddly reptilian even though Silithia was in her human form.

"I'm Project predator Z. however I just took the last name of the scientist who discovered the fossil that made me, So just call me Silithia, and these are my two children, Gemini and Sagittarius. they cant turn human yet, but they will in due time." Both of the tiny dragons seemed to be tiring out, yawning on occasion, Gemeni, the darker of the two dragons curled up at his mothers feet, dozing off.

"Oh, and no, I can't teleport. at least I don't think I can. never really tried." She responded to the speedster's question once it registered it was directed at her. Red hood seemed nice enough, she didn't really see any benefits of being on a team but the more and more she thought about it the better the idea got. should she perish, if she befriends people on the team, she wont leave her kids unparented. Perhaps Batman was right? She didn't like Batman much, and why she decided to trust him she was clueless, but it seemed to have paid off. She then realized there was another kid in the room who seemed to be rather well acquainted with him, was Robin his name? maybe she could get some answers out of him as to why the hell would Batman think it was a good idea to recruit a dragon.

@Blarg222 @Pyosimros @ECDeadly edit:my bad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin raises his hands, eyes wide over how volatile this quickly became. "Woah-woah-WOAH." He began step in the center where everyone could see him and rubbed his temples.

"Guys seriously? Mommy and pap-pap left and here we are at each other's throats? If they seen us right now, this group would be terminated immediately. Now I know we all are different on how we operate on things. But we have to lay certain things about the league and especially, this league." He said, turning to give eye contact to everyone.

"One-- we do not, kill." He said, emphasizing kill as he glares at Red Hood. "A life is a life-- and we'll only turn ourselves into the villain."

"Two, we trust and have confidence with each other. That means not underestimating, not undermining, and not-not treating each other fairly."

"Three we talk to each other. Think of it as the family you never had. Love, life, bomb hurling at you, setting off a spike trap- we'll all be there for you, no matter what."

"And lastly, teamwork. Listen to me, and listen to each other. We can't be a group if we're too disorganized."

"Well said, Robin." An electronic voice said as a reddish tornado descends from an open ceiling as it slows down, a more visible figure appears.

"Red tornado."

"I'll be here to supervise you all, but I'll be at times your guide and mentor..." He paused, lowered his head as if he was listening. "Actually, I'm not. I am only here to check on you and your safety."

"Lovely. A babysitter." Robin muttered.

"Alright, alright--" Black Canary stepped through the young crowd. "I got a busy schedule so let's get the show rolling." She said, as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Right now, I want you step out of this circle." she said, mentioning to a grid-like circle on the floor, with the size being almost resembling a ring for combat.

"I want you all to partner up with someone-- we're going to have a one on one tournament."

"Wait-what?" Robin raised his voice, a hint of protest within.

'After I just said, don't fight?' He thought.

"Thank you for volunteering as my partner, Eric." Canary smirked.

"Oh no."

Trevor smirked under his helmet, he'd never really gotten along with any of associates of Batman. Mainly because only months prior to this event him and Jason Todd were trying to kill the Batman. He couldn't wait to show off his skill to the others, all he needed to do was find the right opponent.

Hope walked up to Trevor "You're going down hood" Hope says as he stands next to him "And lucky for you I'm powerless right now." Hope adds glaring at the lights as he crossed his arms 'I hate Not having my powers" He thought with disdain. Hope Looked at Black Canary and the rest of the group 'I wonder who I'm going to fight after Hood' Hope wondered

"Who wants go fight me?" She asked, probably a trick question, who would willingly fight a dragon? She decided to make sure she'd get someone she knew could fight well enough to hold their own rather than assuming, she didn't know who these people were so she didn't know who could take on a dragon and who couldn't Exept for robin.

Damn black canary took robin, she'd just wait on someone then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back