• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young And Reckless (Still Accepting!)

summerwine

an angel's kiss in spring
Young And Reckless
tumblr_inline_min2n3XFC31qz4rgp.gif

Plot

Welcome to the town of LakeShore, New York. Its a small quaint town right outside of New York City. Here in Lakeshore the town raves about the high school, especially the football team. Go Seaguls!
The teens in this town are rambunctious and cause tons of trouble, for the most part, others kind of stay to themselves or are the pride and joy of their small town parents... So, of course, they can't get in trouble. But most teens, simply don't care. They live life the way they want and just... In all honesty, don't give a shit.

Links

Rules

-Detailed rp, a paragraph or more would work.
-Make sure I accepted your character sheet before posting in the rp.
-Mature themes will occur, nothing that will go against the rules of Rpnation.
-You do not have to participate in any mature themes if you wish not to.
-No drama outside of the rp, if you have any problems with fellows rpers, please pm me.
Thats about it. <3

Last edited:
Delilah Rosetta Montgomery
tumblr_o0q4z6lrh81sqstgio4_250.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219258567
Outfit ^^
Chatting With: No one

Delilah nervously checked the time, it was almost 9:00 pm. She quickly brushed out her hair and finished doing some of her makeup. Her parents weren't home this weekend, they were coming back on Monday afternoon. It was currently Ashton and Delilah's parents anniversary and they went down to their beach house in Florida to spend a few days.

Usually, Delilah would be the one to help Ashton sneak out of the house for going to a party. But tonight, Ashton offered Delilah to come with him. As much as Delilah wanted to say no. She knew that she couldn't be cooped up in her safe house for the rest of her life. She needed to be free and explore.

Delilah picked up her clutch from her bed and walked down the staircase. She smiled to see her brother waiting near the door in his usual party outfit, jeans, and a flannel, "I'm so nervous!" Deliah squealed, as she took her brother's hand and ran out the door, "So, do I look alright? Are my eyebrows good? Do I need to fix my makeup!?!?" Delilah said quickly and frantically as she opened the front passenger seat door and sat down.

Ashton sighed at his sister, knowing she has never been to a party before and will probably make Ashton look like a dork for bringing his "party virgin" sister.

Once the siblings arrived at the party Ashton glanced at Delilah, "Be safe, if you need me to beat anyone up, I'll be with bae." Ashton said as Delilah ran up to him and hugged him, "Thank you!!!" Delilah giggled and ran into the house.

Adams house party was already filled with tons of illegally drinking teens. Totally against Delilah and her morals... But maybe tonight, just once... What's the harm in that?

Delilah went into the kitchen and grabbed the first beer she found from the fridge and took a big gulp of it, already hating the taste, "Yolo..." She mumbled as she took another bitter sip. She then jumped her short self up onto the marble counter and began to sip her drink slowly, mindfully watching all the people passing by her.

Ashton Hayden Montgomery
tumblr_mtnbi2DoDU1qgk7tgo1_250.gif

https://www.polyvore.com/ashton_montgomery_party_wear/set?id=219258393
Outfit ^^
Chatting With: No one

Ashton watched as his sister run into the house party, actually kind of worried for her since this will be her first party and he doubts that Delilah knows what she's doing. But ya know what? Maybe this party will make her a tiny bit not-so-perfect after all.

Ashton casually locked his car as he made his way into the party. Running his fingers through his dirty blonde, gelled hair he examined the crowd. He couldn't find Delilah, probably hiding in a corner by now.

He casually walked near the outside of the dancing crowd, making his way to the couch and examine the crowd. He couldn't seem to find Jessica minajesty minajesty . Which was a shame, he wanted to see her so badly. They haven't recently been in the best patch and Ashton wanted to see if he could make it up to her tonight. So, maybe he wouldn't get drunk tonight.

Leon Connor Lawrence
tumblr_inline_n11qf9wumn1steint.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/jasper_lawrence_tutoring/set?id=213438393
Outfit ^^
Chatting With: TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity
Leon was in the backseat of Lily's car. They were blasting Panic! At The Disco and at least Leon was sipping out of his flask, "Aren't you excited, Lily!?" Leon yelled through "Miss Jackson" by Panic! At The Disco, "I haven't been to a party in ages! And Lily!!" He said and poked her shoulder from the back seat, "This will be your first party!! Lit!" He laughed and opened the window a bit, "I just wish I didn't have to deal with my damn wheelchair. That's a pain in my ass... And not one I can feel."

Leon leaned back in the seat and looked down at his legs, sighing. He wanted to dance, get himself his own beer and just do whatever the fuck he wanted.
The two made it to the party and waited for Lily to hop out of the car, "Hurry up! Can't you smell the teenage waste from here!?" He joked and casually waited for Lily.​

Last edited:
Ava Blake
IMG_8924.jpg
Ava glanced at the GPS on the dash of her charcoal grey Rolls Royce, biting her lip as she focused; a nervous tick she'd developed. This was the address she'd been given. Her mom sent her out of the house for the night (you know, like every responsible parent does with their teenaged daughters...) and she'd miraculously been invited out to some house party.

She figured it was A.) a trap house or B.) because she was sure that guy thought she had nice tits.

She expected something small, maybe even an apartment in this town, but instead she was greeted with this.

She considered driving away, maybe just ditching and smoking some weed at the park she'd passed on the way. She had a stash in the glove box, and a fancy new pipe that cost half her allowance, which was a LOT of cash.

No, she needed to do this. To not show up would be to puss out, and that wasn't something she enjoyed. It would haunt her.
She gave herself a once over, glancing over that just-sexy-enough dress her mother had bought her (of course) and sighed.

"Here we go." She muttered, and parked the car.

Her wedges clicked on the driveway. She heard panic coming from a car, but she didn't dare approach. It wasn't cool to just barge into someone's car and jam. I mean, some guy could be getting lucky in there...it was a little early, but to 'Miss Jackson', anything could happen.

She made her way inside, eyeing the crowd, secretly loving the fact that she was being mostly ignored. Well, until she was shoved by some yelling sports-idiot right into a very solid chest. She opened her mouth, prepared to spit every profanity she could think up at her attacker, before meeting the most beautiful pair of blue eyes she'd ever seen.
Woah.
Maybe this party wouldn't be such a bust after all.
summerwine summerwine

Jessica Mendez

raw (1).gif

Jessica was sitting on her black leather couch. She wasn't up and ready like she always was. "Aren't you gonna get ready for the party?"her brother asked. Jessica looked confused for a moment and then sighed sitting up. "Thats right. There was a party."she said and put her phone away. She hadn't remembered about it since she was busy. Her schedule was full today, from loads of shopping to getting her hair done. Welp, better start getting ready.

Grabbing her small black dress that was hanging from the closet doorknob, she slipped it on and made sure to tie the lace in front of her bust. In a few moments, she had finished getting ready. "mmm..can I look any hotter?"she said to herself. A small voice in her head said "no way". After putting on her black heels, she walked downstairs and into her brother's care. He was going to drive since he planned on going there anyways.

Finally they had arrived in the house full of teens. The door was wide open and even some hormonal teens danced outside. Jessica was the second to get out of the car since her brother had zoomed into the house to find Adam. When she went inside, her first that was none other than Ashton ( summerwine summerwine ). They hadn't exactly been on the best terms. Especially since Jessica had been avoiding him for most of the time. But Jessica knew that he would be here. And she honestly didn't care. Without bothering to look for him, she headed over to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

cute-short-black-dresses-for-teens-fashionmenswearpw-1858671 (1).jpg

| location: Adam's Party | mood: Calm | tags: N/A
coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Rick knew for goddamn sure he had been invited on pity points but that didn't mean he wanted to go. He took a little pride his in appearance and tried to look okay. Currently, he wore a nicer pair of his black skinny jeans that hadn't been ripped. He also wore a intricate misfits shirt. It had a white haired witch with long, neat and straight hair on it. She had a golden crescent moon on the point blank middle of her forehead. Rick liked this shirt because of all the accents of purple in it. For example, within the logo for the band. It was completely outlined in purple and the inside was filled in with a more deep purple like the shade of dark purple you'd see in a winter sunset. Rick had his hands anxiously stuffed into his pockets as he walked up the steps and into the house. He didn't ever really make judgements of other people, or what they acted like or what their house looked like. He judged on what they believed in and who they supported. But generally, Rick disliked judging. He was only here for the alcohol and to forget about the bruises he'd gained fourth period. He needed to be left alone in his angry sorrows to drunkenly sort himself. He was shoved around a bit already by faces he recognized yet he had no names to match the familiar faces. Rick already felt anxiety pent up in his chest and he felt a strong urge to dash towards some Jack or Vodka. Rick had been shoved at least three times now, and he was looking to grab some vodka and run up the stairs. Hopefully, claim a balcony all to himself. He acknowldged he was supposed to go to parties to socialize but in all honesty, no one here enjoyed his existence let alone his company. So Rick did as planned and got to a bottle of russian vodka that smelt awfully strong and he made his way towards the stairs. When he did arrive at the bottom step he let out an exhausted sigh and began the journey up them and past the face sucking dementor like couples. Rick could now wallow in extravagant grammatical elaborate thoughts and sink in russian vodka. Congradulations to him. The only current reason he'd found to complain was the rough ground on the balcony and the fact that his shirt hadn't been long sleeved. What a shame.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/lily_harris/set?id=219257898
Outfit ^^
Talking to: summerwine summerwine
Lily was driving down the road, her headlights shining brightly, she was singing Panic! At The Disco's 'Mrs. Jackson'.
She thought back about how Leon made her go to the party, she didn't want to, but she wanted to be a good friend.

Leon started talking to her, she couldn't quite hear what he was saying, but she just nodded, continuing to listen to her song. They finally arrived, pulling into the already semi filled drive way, turning the music down only slightly, finish the song. She heard Leon's impatient joke, smiling a bit. She decided to make him wait. She crossed her arms, smirking widely. "I think I'll give it a second." She turned back to look at him, sticking her tongue out. "Remind me why we are here again?" She dropped her smile, turning to the house, looking at all the slutty and horny teenagers. "It's literally just a place for kids to drink illegally, do drugs, party, and get away with it. She made a gagging noise, smiling at him.

She felt a vibration in her pocket, pulling her phone out. 'Richard Harris' it said. She clicked ignore, frowning. She turned her phone off, getting out of the car. She opened the door, grabbing Leon's wheelchair. She then put it in a good position, helping Leon out of the car. "Ready, spaghetti?" She asked nervously, trying to keep her squeal to herself.

She wheeled Leon up the driveway and into the house.

tumblr_inline_oga864rOrm1rtwj6r_500.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/nicolas_richardson_party_wear/set?id=219257870
Outfit ^^
Nicolas was already at the party, sipping on his beer, looking around cautiously. He was sitting on the couch watching all of the slutty girls hit on his friends and sometimes on him, he isn't a player like a lot of the other boys here, but he still likes to have a little bit of fun. He walked into the kitchen, seeing a cute girl in a pretty pink dress with a butterfly necklace. "Ello." He said in his sexy Australian accent. "You look stunning if you don't mind me saying." He blushed a bit, standing next to her.

He took in her whole outfit at once, mentally undressing her. He coughed, stopping himself, looking her in the eyes. He gave up, looking her up and down, trying not to horn dog on his friend Ashton's little sister, but he simply couldn't help it.

He gave up, smiling widely at her. Casually sipping his drink, getting new ones each time he ran out.​

Rick had taken his phone out of his back pocket in his black jeans and placed it aside him and opened it up. The passcode was his birthday. He had been in a bit of a zone, staring at the wall. He opened up his music and scrolled till he had found his personal forever playlist titled 'Keep It Together.' He clicked on that playlist and scrolled all the way down to the song he added last week called Thirty Below by Suffer Well. He loved this song and felt it belonged on the playlist for it inspired him the smallest atom more to keep living and keep fighting within this battle. A better thought out reason on why he made this playlist was because the lyrics were things he commonly thought or believed and strongly agreed with. For example, in Waiting For The Heavens by Eighteen Visions the singer screams 'God help me sleep tommorrow, God help me save tommorrow.' Where as Rick commonly related due to the fact that he struggles with sleeping. His sleep schedule? He didn't fucking have one. He let the music blare to himself and within his little balcony area. He liked this section all to himself. He had removed the hand from his cellphone and moved it his right wrist. Chipped black nail paint fell along his wrist as he scratched at the malicious intentional cuts and scars. He needed to feel something right now and tonight, other than the burning sensation of the alcohol draining down his throat. He leaned his head back and let his black hair fall messily in front of his face. With each breath out, he let lyrics slid out from the back of his throat. In whispers he sang along.

"There's no hope for you, there's no hope for your soul." Rick sang softly, as his eyelids slowly relaxed themseleves. This was his peace drain he had needed for a while now. In a good twenty minutes, he planned to light a cigarette.

tumblr_o0q4z6lrh81sqstgio4_250.gif

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219258567

Delilah sipped on the bitter beer with her long legs fashionably crossed. She looked around at everyone coming in and out. She was too nervous to chat with any of these people. Of course, Delilah has talked with these teens in school, bu never at a party. She didn't know what "cool" things to say or anything like that.

Delilah took a deep breath and sat down her drink beside her and crossed her arms. She hummed a little tune until she heard an Austrailian "Ello," which sounded familiar. Turning her head, Delilah gave a soft grin to Nicolas when he called her stunning, "Why thank you." She laughed a bit and ran her fingers through her hair, "So.." She couldn't help but awkwardly laugh, "Enjoying the party?" Delilah asked and raised an eyebrow.

Leon Connor Lawrence
proxy.php

Chat: http://www.polyvore.com/jasper_lawrence_tutoring/set?id=213438393
Chatting with: TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity

Leon laughed a bit and smirked at Lily, "We're here again because I haven't been to a party in so long and you need to actually get out and live." Leon snorted a bit and rolled his eyes as Lily helped him out of the car and into his wheelchair, "Jeez, I'm sorry if you're acting as a nurse at the moment." Leon smirked, "Its okay, you're a hot nurse." Leon winked with a laugh.

As Lily rolled him into the house he stared at the crowd of grinding, horny teens and let the scent of alcohol into his nose and out, "Wowza." He smiled a bit and poked Lily who was standing behind him, "Do you see it now? The greatness of this teenage wasteland!" He said a bit too loudly and slouched into his wheelchair.

Ashton Hayden Montgomery
tumblr_mtnbi2DoDU1qgk7tgo1_250.gif

Outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/ashton_montgomery_party_wear/set?id=219258393
Chatting with: Rui Rui
Mentioning: minajesty minajesty

Ashton was casually standing with his hands in his back pockets, looking around at the crowd. It didn't feel right. He knew Jessica would just be avoiding him. But she was never late to a party... Never.

Ashton was about to walk around to find her, when he did see Jessica, it was a bit too late. A fragile body was pushed onto his hard chest. Looking down, it was a beautiful girl he hasn't seen before. With a smile he helped her regain her balance as he tilted his head and looked down at her, "Man, guys are jerks right?" He let out a small laugh and let go of her, "You alright?"​

Last edited:

BIANCA "BABY" RAFAELA ORTEGA DE CASTRO

tumblr_nv3peee2le1t8mvj8o1_500.gif

outfit: in header ~ location: Alex's Car//Adam's Party ~ mood: excited//calm ~ interactions: ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"Yeah ma.....yes mum....mama- of course I know that, yes. yes ok, I love you too. Ok, adios~." Bianca put down one of her phones with a small sigh. She was lucky her parents were still loving. They were always travelling for business and holiday, so one would typically think that her parents were distant. That wasn't the case, and Bianca wouldn't have it any other way. She turned to Alex, her boyfriend of about 3 months and long time friend, with s small smile. Being the gentlemen he was he had decided to drive them to the party and pick her up from her own grandeur house. "Mama says hi~" She the turned towards the road, also adjusting the cape "jacket" around her shoulders. "You aren't going to drink tonight are you?" They had school the next day, and she found herself worrying about Alex's health status lately. He was brushing off on her; not long ago she had gotten piss drunk because of a bad decision and she didn't want it happening again any time soon. "I can't~" She shifted uncomfortably at the bought of last time. For such a wild girl, she could be pretty mature. She wondered who else was going to turn up, then her thoughts turned Jessica and if she had a!ready arrived. She reached for her phone to text her best friend while she waited for Alex to respond to her question.

template by astraea :bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:
Ava Blake
Ava observed him for a moment, seemingly lost before regaining her wits.
"Yeah, especially drunk ones." A ghost of a smile passed over her lips. She extended a hand for him to shake, used to her formal southern greetings. At least she'd worked hard to get rid of the accent before the move...
"I'm uh, Ava Blake," she grinned lopsidedly, "and you are...?"

summerwine summerwine

Rick had stared down from the balcony watching the cars roll in, and then roll out. More people arrived with each car of course. Too many people. He personally knew he shouldn't have been here because he certainly didn't fit in but see, the alcohol was so enticing. He lifted a leg up so his right foot sat flat on te ground and his knee was bent slighly to create a small arch in his thin right leg. He was scary thin, all over. An original feature of his though were his back dimples. Rarely did people ever see his back though. Rarely was it that people knew about his back having dimples. Rick slouched a little more against the balcony wall and he picked the vodka bottle up against and brought it gently to his lips and took another sip. Scorching. Burning. It was done with such a passion that he felt it resonate in his cheeks even moments afterwards. Rick still had the same flat affect face though. He never, ever previous to third grade shown any affection, sympathy or emotion on his face. It was easier to stay emotionless and seem critically uninterested in everything. He truly believed he was bothered less. He placed the glass bottle down on the floor gently beside his right leg that had been slightly propped up. He relaxed his black eyeshadow smeared eyelids and sighed. He loved the feeling of the anxiety filled oxygen leaving his lungs. At this point, his fingertips had been coated with dried blood and his wrisr had been coated with the same dried texture except the crimson had been more spread out. Rick hadn't noticed the issue because not only did he not feel it yet he also ignored looking there. He knew it was bound to happen, not like anyone else here cared or bothered to care. It would be an absolute shame if someone were to take the time of day, or night in this case to check up on the quiet goth kid who's stepped on and scratched. It would be out of inconvience for others to make the effort so at this point Rick didn't truly expect anythig of anyone anymore.

Last edited:
tumblr_m4b5f1jALI1r9wl7fo1_500.gif

Talking to: summerwine summerwine and rickyxhorror rickyxhorror

Lily grumbled to him, sighing. "This place reeks.." She stated, looking down at him. "Happy? Can we go now?" She rolled her eyes, looking around.
She didn't seem happy, but she pretended to be, she actually just wanted to get the hell out of that fifthly place, but nooo. She saw a bunch of red plastic cups and beer all over the floor. "Oh my God...they're so disgusting! There's beer all over my shoes!" She screeched, pushing his wheelchair forward, heading to the kitchen. She saw Nicolas and Delilah chatting and a few other teens. She didn't talk to them, just gave them a cold smile.

She looked down at Leon again. "I'm going to go look around." She gave him a small smile, walking out of the kitchen, disappearing upstairs. She walked towards the balcony, opening the door. She saw him, jumping back a bit, not expecting to see him there. "You scared me.." She said quietly, staring at him.

teen-wolf-stiles-thumping-on-desk.gif

Nicholas nodded at her question. "Are you?" He reached for her cheek, putting her hair behind her ear, "You're skin is so radiant." He slid his finger down her jaw line. He pulled his hand back. Rubbing his eyes. "I think I need to lay down." He fake stumbled into the counter, holding his head. He fake cringed. "Ah.." He sighed. "My...my head.." He laughed a bit. "I think I'm a bit tipsy.." He smiled at her. "Apologies, love.." He turned to her, fake stumbling out of the kitchen, expecting her to follow him.​

Rick opened his eyes more than the sliver he had defaulted them on and glanced up. Now which one would sound better in this situation? A well sarcastic tell off or an apology? Rick wanted to keep himself from trouble considering her high heeled shoes would not feel great when they'd be stabbing his eye out. He preferred to keep both eyes and have nice twenty-twenty vision. He sat up a little and slung his arm behind his back to cover his self deprecation and anxious habit in which only furthered the severity of the self mutilation. He also didn't need pestering questions from this female. She had enough to deal with, you know, getting around with those fucking heels for the whole night and not killing herself walking in them. Rick cleared his throat lightly and raised his head up a bit so he didn't have to project his voice.

"I'm uh sorry. There's uhm another balcony uhm t-two rooms down the hall where you uh won't find a drunken male or female sprawled on the uhm floor of it." Rick spoke softly, his voice deep and somewhat filled with fear and anger. Angry that he wasn't alone anymore, fear because he wasn't alone anymore, due to the lack of trust he had strongly felt towards everyone. Rick raised a hand, his not visibly crimson stained arm and hand to point to the right. Rick then dropped it within the next two seconds. She'd surely not urge him to properly conversate, right? Either way, he'd set himself here to wallow in self disgust and self introverted lonliness. He had to get this done.

Last edited:
img-thing

Talking to: rickyxhorror rickyxhorror
"No. Please, don't be sorry, I should be sorry. I'm the one who didn't see you." Her sleeves were rolled up, exposing some cuts and scars from the past couple of years. She cleared her throat. "Do you want me to go..?" She asked softly, frowning a bit. "You look really...lonely..if you don't mind my saying.." She squatted down, looking at the empty bottle of vodka. "Did you...drink all of this..?" She looked at him questioningly.​

Delphine Collins

9f63a197bde78e4b0392ea193af0c7a5.gif
tumblr_njmcg35iRC1rnbxp0o2_400.gif

mentions || n/a
interactions || open
outfit || x x x
If anything, Del had shown up to the party merely to be somewhere besides her foster parents' home. The houses she was sent to never really became her home, they were just a place to sleep and get ready in the mornings, maybe get a meal or two here or there. Whether they were nice or shitty, she preferred to be out of them, and, despite her never speaking to anyone anywhere on the property, this party was somewhere to be. Del slammed shut the door of the car that her current foster parents had bought her- they were the type to use things to get her to 'love' them, not that she was complaining- a simple white Kia Soul with black racing stripes over its hood, roof, and back end. Looking up at the house before her, Delphine kept an indifferent, don't-talk-to-me look on her features. She was anything but a mean person, but she preferred not talking to... anyone, and the best way to do that here would probably be just to avoid the center of the party and use her resting bitch face to an advantage. Tucking her hands into the pockets of her jacket, she walked around to the back door instead of the front surrounded already by couples making out and friends chatting loudly, and most likely drunkenly.

Though there were still people around the back, they were mostly others like herself, keeping to themselves and observing the party within. Moving her eyes to make contact with the wooden floors of the house after a few smiles were sent her way in greeting, Del continued into the house. hoping to perhaps just make it to the kitchen to get a drink, then make it back out into the yard without being noticed. When the blonde stepped into the kitchen it seemed her plan would succeed, and she grabbed a beer from the wide open cooler on the counter. She didn't exactly trust open cups, even with the fact that no one had even really looked her way since she'd entered the kitchen. Her experience in the foster system had made her a bit wary of any and all humans.

tumblr_njmcg35iRC1rnbxp0o4_400.gif

coding by: @wheat

Rick sighed softly, and laughed softly as well. It wasn't an amused laugh, it was laughter in terms of annoyance or disappointment. He shamed himself for even opening his mouth, he could have played it off as if he had been wasted and passed out. He slid the cigarettes from his back pocket and he slid the black and grey skull printed lighter out as well. He lit the cigarette and presed it gently to his lips. Another impossible descision was whether or not to rudely pressure the female into leaving him alone or to try to pathetically socialize. Rick sighed the smoke out, it looked so elegant on him. Smoking fit Rick's body, his personality so well.

"I-I uh, shouldn't even be here uhm.." Rick stammered. "As for uhm looking drastically alone and likely pathetic, that's well just who I am." Rick spoke with regret and he lifted the vodka.

"I uh, I-I did. Why does it matter to you?" He commeted and took in another long drag of the well needed cigarette. Coping with socialization always had been a struggle on Rick's head. He spoke with such extravagant vocabulary it stunned others and they often didn't comprehend him therefore leaving them to give up on socializing with him. Rick brushed a few strands of hair from in front of his face and he blew the smoke out messily. God, could this moment last any longer?

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 4
proxy.php

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219258567
Delilah looked into Nicholas's eyes as he touched her jawline. She felt almost weak. She took a deep breath and controlled her blushing as best as possible, most likely failing. Either way, Delilah wouldn't be able to tell, ya know, no mirror.

Delilah tilted her head at Nicholas and rolled her eyes with a held in a laugh, "Very funny." Delilah stated as she jumped off of the counter and followed Nickolas out of the kitchen entrance/exit. They were now in a somewhat small hallway with picture frames and some fine china. She bit her lip and crossed her arms at him, "So," Delilah held out her arms to catch the fake-stumbling-Nicholas, "Woah there Aussie."

Leon Connor Lawrence
proxy.php

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jasper_lawrence_tutoring/set?id=213438393
Chatting with: amxlia amxlia
Mentioned: TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity
Leon smiled at Lily as she began to go look around, "Just don't run out on me! I don't think anyone would want to help me get back home!" He called out, doubting Lily could hear him over the loud tunes.
Leon hung out in the kitchen for a little bit in his wheelchair, he watched Delilah and Nicholas roam off with each other and a lonely girl walk into the kitchen. She seemed definitely older than him. But hey? Its not like he can get laid due to being paralyzed from the waist down, so flirting and socialization with girls is the best he can do.
Leon wheeled up to the girl and smiled, looking up at her, "Hey." He said with his most, genuine smile, "Enjoying the party?" Leon looked up at the cooler on the counter, "Mind getting a beer for me?" He snorted, "I'm a bit too low."

Ashton Hayden Montgomery
proxy.php

Outfit: https://www.polyvore.com/ashton_montgomery_party_wear/set?id=219258393
Chatting with: Rui Rui
Mentioning: minajesty minajesty

Ashton laughed and nodded, "Good thing I'm not drunk yet." The only reason he wasn't getting drunk is for Jessica, but hey, how about a little fun? Jessica seems to want nothing from Ashton anyway... Its a big party, he'll get Jessica alone at some point. But for now, Ashton wants to socialize with this beautiful girl before him.

"Lovely name," Ashton smiled and shook her hand, "I'm Ashton Montgomery."​

Ava Blake
Ashton Montgomery...
She paused, "Honors English, fourth period?" She paused, shaking her head, a small smile appearing on her lips once more, "Well, Mr. Montgomery, I think I have you in a class or two. Lucky me." She looked around for a moment, "So, what are you doing here? You seem decent, why submit yourself to this teen debauchery?" She asked, smirking slightly, "Let me guess, football star, sex god, and there's a girlfriend I don't know about looming nearby who's probably going to start an acrylic nail cat fight with with me over this?" She shrugged nonchalantly. She was good at reading people, and it was written all over his face.
His pretty, pretty, dopey-but mostly pretty face.
summerwine summerwine

Delphine Collins

Smile-Music-Video-HD-avril-lavigne-22213468-1920-1080.png

mentions || summerwine summerwine
interactions || summerwine summerwine
Del was prepared to leave when a boy, about a year or two younger than herself she guessed, stopped her. He asked her if she was enjoying the party, a question which she did not answer, but her eyes did scan over his position in the wheel chair briefly. Silently, she reached into the cooler again and held another glass brown bottle out to him, her face still passive, but a bit kinder looking than before, as she was attempting to make it so. She let her eyes scan him again for a second, catching herself and looking away right after. Del knew it was rude to treat people who had disabilities differently, but she guessed she just really hadn't seen anyone her age in a wheelchair before. If she were one to talk, she might ask him what happened, but she had just met this kid, and who knew if she'd ever even see him again. Hell, then again, even with those whom she saw daily in class she rarely exchanged more than a total of ten words per day it seemed. Awkwardly twisting off the cap of the beverage, as these were the cheap kind that probably tasted awful but did have twist caps, she took a sip. Usually she would have left by now, ignoring this kid as she did everyone else, but the two people that had just left were blocking the exit currently. Plus, she was genuinely curious as to what happened that he was in a wheelchair.

The problem was gathering the courage to do something other than avoid eye contact and seem to really admire their shoes and the tile below them. Hopefully, the kid would say something first, so she could just... carry on from there?

avril_lavigne_bulbs_make-up_haircut_look_3144_300x300.jpg

coding by: @wheat

IMG_8826.PNG Luna
Luna adjusted her bright blue hair until she decided it was acceptable and shot a quick wink to the uber driver who was watching her in the mirror.
"Eyes on the road Kev."
Her light eyes flashed with humor and she gazed out the window as they pulled to a stop in front of the already raging party.
"Mmm home sweet home."
Luna gently slipped out of the car and shut the door, leaning in the window to give the driver a quick goodbye.
"Catch ya later Kev, maybe you can pick me up later."
The young girl laughed and pushed herself away from the car and strutted up the walkway and moved past the other guests to reach the living room. Taking in a deep breath through her nose, Luna smiled at the people around her and gently swayed her hips to music she could hardly hear over the people around her and her own thoughts. Her mischevious eyes danced around the people of the room and she let her hands twirl in the air at the wrists, looking like a skilled belly dancer.
Interacting with: Open to anyone

Last edited:
5c5aaa6d98502ebf97fb80d8401ada3f.jpg

Talking to: rickyxhorror rickyxhorror

"I.." She started, "I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.." She stood back up, looking down to him. "I'm sorry." She wanted to stay and attempt to be friends with him, but he seemed to be annoyed by her. "I'll just...be on my way.." She frowned a bit, walking out. She went into a bedroom, sitting on the bed. She snuggled up to a pillowed, smelling it. "Mmm." She smiled because of the good smelling pillow. It was oddly familiar to her. 'Hm.." She smelled it over and over again trying to place it. "Peaches!" She yelled, covering her mouth after. She looked around the room. "Oops.." She giggled to herself. She laid there for about 10 more minutes, falling asleep.

tumblr_static_psqnxhy9thc0wowo4kossok.gif

He laughed a bit. "So, how are you doing in school, any bullies, friends...boyfriends...?' He winked at her, blushing a bit. "Sorry, maybe that's not my business.." He rubbed the back of his neck as he shifted all of his weight onto one of his legs. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a man slut at times." He snickered a bit, running his fingers through his hair. "I keep apologizing. It's really weird, I rarely apologize to people, consider yourself lucky." He winked, elbowing her playfully.​

63185f6b53f060d9eefd076505574a27.gif

Samantha was thrilled to have been invited to this party. Her father even letting her take out one of the Red Bull cars he had which rarely ever happened. Kissing her fathers cheek as she hugged him. "Thank you daddy!" She called to him as she burst out of the house and quickly into the separate garage. Immediately smiling as she grabbed the keys to her favorite of the red bull cars which was a Mazda rx7 all tricked out in red bull decals.
mazda rx.jpg
Smiling as she hopped into the driver seat. Looking down at the jean short shorts she had on and black converse she wore she shrugged a little making sure the white tank top she had on was not dirty before she nodded and started the car. Smiling at the sweet purr of the car she slowly pulled out of the garage and the drive way before she pulled onto the road and immediately started to pick up speed. Driving like a professional as she rocketed down the quiet street that led to the neighborhood, windows down as she enjoyed the night air.

Sadly her joy was short lived as she came to the stop light and came to a slow stop as it turned red. next to her sat a car filled with some jocks of the school in a suped up for door Subaru. "Hey sexy where you steal that ride hmm? Im surprised you got it this far without breaking it!" the driver called as he revved his engine making his friends laugh and chuckle. This was about the only time anyone would ever see Samantha be confident and loud mouthed, when she was in a car and others were taunting her thinking she couldn't drive. Giggling softly she looked over to the jocks as she pulled the racing seat belts over her shoulders and strapped them tight before speaking. "Oh sweetheart. do you really think you have a chance at me? I could waste your ass before you even buckled up." She snapped at him in a rather cocky and bitchy tone. of course that wasn't her.... unless she was behind the wheel of a car, it at least shut the jocks up for a second before the driver responded. "Alright then miss pretty. I know you go to our school so first one to the party wins." he said with some encouragement from his friends. Shrugging Samantha sent them and innocent smile. responding with a simple "OK" and a "don't cry when your ass is beat." then she rolled the windows of the car up and looked to the road. It was a simple T intersection and they were sitting to where they would have to turn left or right off the light. luckily for her she was on the left side and the party was to the left.

She couldn't help but feel an old sensation in her stomach as the boys in the Subaru revved there car over and over. She hadn't raced since she got to New York so for this to happen was like a dream come true. That feeling of joy quickly disappeared as it was replaced with focus and calmness as the light turned green and she tore out of her spot. Tires screeching and smoke trailing off them as she drifted out of the starting point and straightened out only to immediately shoot down the road as the jocks immediately scrambled to keep up. The loud roars of the engines echoed out as the two carts launched down the road easily reaching the party in the quiet night as the boys struggled to keep up with Samantha. The party was only about 10 minuets away at a normal driving speed so with this race Samantha would easily make it there under 5 minuets.

Surprisingly it took only 3 minuets to get there. roaring down the road as they approached the party Samantha quickly slowed down to normal speeds as she pulled up to the house, her little adrenaline high quickly fading as she saw people staring at her from the party which immediately made her blush blood red as she slowly parked then got out. Making sure the car was locked she put the keys in her pocket and and started walking up to the house. a shy look on her face as she glanced around her head immediately going down to try and hide her face as she passed some people who had seen the end of her little race.

Interaction: Anyone Anyone
minajesty minajesty

Last edited:
IMG_0151.JPG
Alexander Martinez
Interaction: Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado
Outfit:IMG_0150.JPG

(Except its black not red)
Alex had been excited for days about this party. Of course it wasnt his first party, nor would if be his last but, this time, he was going with his girlfriend. His last relationship didnt go so well. He had brought her to a party woth himself and some friends and the worst thing possible happened. She cheated ok him at the party. He sighed thinking back to the tragedy of that relationship. It had been about 5 months since the fall of that relationship and he was glad it was over. He looked towards Bianca with a smile as she spoke to her mother. Bianca was a trustworthy girl, she wasnt slutty like most of the firls he knew. Bianca was reserved, like him. The two of them never did more than kiss ir hold hands in public, keeping all the extremly intimate moments behind closed doors. As he turned the wheel down another road Bianca spoke. She asked him about what he would do, if he was going to drink. Alex shook his head "I won't get drunk. I'll drink a little but not too much." He spoke calmly and happily as he put one hand gently onto her thigh. His hand was warm and soft. Comforting even. He smiled charmingly to her "If I was too drunk I wouldn't be able to keep you safe." He said with a wink. This was natural for Alex, he was somewhat protective. He had a little sister that he cared for and Bianca being his girlfriend was as important if not more important to him. He loved her, and would do anything for her.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    830.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Rick was thankful to have seen the female leave. At the same time, that was when miserable thoughts seeped in. He wanted to scream, like his old friend Chris. Chris had been a fantastic singer, sweet talker and a strong believer in the fact that you shouldn't pressure personal beliefs onto others and on the flip side; stand strongly for what you believed in. Chris was still alive, thank Satan. He had moved, to Scranton in Pennsylvania. It was a shame that he had moved during a time when Rick needed him most. On certain weekends Chris often came to see him but Chris never warned him. Chris often made it a surprise and that was fine with Rick. Rick's head was killing him and considering he was currently all alone with the vodka, phone and his self; the plan he'd just whipped up would be to find some eggs and advil. He'd might as well make this shitty pity party worth it concluding that his pasty ghost ass was due to being alone up here. He wished maybe his crush Jaime Levitski was here or his male crush Vinny Mauro was chicken fighting amongst others in the pool. But for now, it was just him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back