• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Young And Reckless (Still Accepting!)

Ava Blake
IMG_8938.GIF

Her green eyes flicked upwards, silently stunned to find the same handsome boy (now turned around; 'nice tits guy'...huh. What were the odds) facing her and calling her name.
"Yeah, that's me." She pursed her lips, "I take it you're Adam, the host?" She tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear, scrunching up her freckled nose at a bright pair of headlights practically blinding her. Once they'd passed, she resumed her passive expression, meeting Adam's eyes.
"Waiting on someone?"

Physiicz Physiicz

tumblr_m3zi31RbV71rpschx.gif
Charlie West

Charlie watched Luna as she traversed around the room, passing out pills and whispering in a bunch of guys' ears. He raised one of his brows in curiosity. What in the world was she doing? His question was soon answered as she walked over to the beer pong table and dropped a ball in one of the cups. As she moved away, Charlie began to notice a bunch of very drunk guys move toward each other angrily. Soon enough they were yelling, and not a minute later, someone threw a punch. The four seniors engaged in a fight. Unfocused, two of them crashed into the beer pong table while the other two tumbled over the back of the couch onto a couple who was making out. Charlie laughed and took another drink. Drunk kids gathered around the fighting seniors and cheered.

Charlie's gaze moved from the scene before him to the pretty, blue-haired girl now moving over to him. When she stopped, they were standing close together, basically toe-to-toe. She tilted her head to look up at him and placed a hand on her hip. Charlie smirked. "Very entertaining, indeed," he chuckled. He took another drink before he spoke again. "So why are you here, Luna? You seem to dislike Adam's parties, so why come to one?"

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Simon Nessman GiF 3.gif

"I am in fact the one and only, Adam,"
he nodded with serious intent, "And I am in fact waiting on someone but they may have got side tracked," he told her before sniffing the air. There was weird aroma around this girl, one that he couldn't quite place. It took awhile but Adam placed it as weed. He smirked, "Y'know, drugs are illegal and extremely dangerous," he said, "Not something an innocent little girl like yourself should be doing," he finished with his eyebrows raised. "Hand it over young lady."

Rui Rui

Three men obviously bigger than Rick stood over him, towering him in fact. Rick was already trying his hardest not to look so pathetic yet his eyes screamed 'save me please!' One of them grabbed Rick by his throat and held him over the edge of the balcony. Fuck, this was the end of his life. Drunk, and still single. This was how he was due to die, asphyxiation from some asshole who happened to hate his guts.

"Little shit, you think it's so funny to toss eggs from up here where you think nobody can see you.." The largest one growled, his eyes full of anger and pure bred hatred for Rick's every little breath he managed in. Rick coughed and choked, his cheeks muted white cheeks turning blue due to lack of air flow. Rick was kicking with all his effort he had in his lower body which was incredibly lacking due to the fact that the blood was all built up and laying there. Rick had tried lifting his arms up to poke at the man's face or attack in any way possible but in this moment, it wasn't happening.

The second male within the group of pricks grabbed Rick's arms and then the large male placed him down on the balcony. The three hot headed assholes smirked at each other, grabbed Rick's ankles and flipped him upside down, holding him off the balcony.

"How do you like the view wiener boy?' One of them retorted and Rick let out a gasp and he watched his phone fall from his pocket and crash onto the ground, hundreds of feet below him. Rick had to gain the ability to properly breath again. Rick inhaled a shallow breath and he closed his eyes. This couldn't be happening.

"Let me down, J-Jeremy pl-please." Rick stuttered and reopened his eyes and gasped again. They began shaking him to see what other objects fell from his body. His key necklace fell from around his neck, the only thing that ever mattered to him. It was a skeleton key on a rusted silver chain and it fell. That was how everyone on the ground knew that it was him. Rick's key. They kept shaking him and at one point, they all dropped his right leg and held onto his left leg.

"Wiener boy's gonna go splat all the way down there. How many feet do you think the drop is wiener boy?" The taunted and Rick let out soft little shallow breaths as he tried to do a pull up to save his life. He sincerely couldn't.

"Enough, t-to kill m-me!" Rick exclaimed and he tried to pull himself up and the boys holding his legs loosened grip on purpose to make him think he was falling and that's when Rick became incredibly fearful.

"Fu-Fuck!"

Delilah Rosetta Montgomery
proxy.php

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219258567
Chatting With: TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity

Delilah let out a small laugh, "Of course I have friends..." Delilah rolled her eyes at him, "No boyfriends."
She leaned against the wooden wall and watched his awkwardly chat with her. She couldn't help but snort out another laugh and cover her mouth, "You're too much, Aussie." She giggled and nudged him back playfully, "I guess I should be lucky."
The young teen looked him up and down and smirked a bit, "Why are you such a darn flirt?"

Leon Connor Lawrence
proxy.php

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jasper_lawrence_tutoring/set?id=213438393
Chatting with: @Smoaki

Leon smiled as he was handed down the cheap beer. He quickly opened it and took a swing. Despite his young age, it was quite easy for him to handle drinks, any type of drinks. That first half of Freshman year was actually pretty easy for him to get used to beer's, all types of alcohols. His favorite was Whiskey.

Leon watched as the girl was trying to politely not stare at him in his wheelchair. He was generally used to people staring at him, and half of the school he sure knew of the reason because three of the teens that went to LakeShore high last year died in that car crash Leon got paralyzed from.

The blonde guy smiled and took a gulp from the beer, "Intense car crash with ironically an ambulance."

IMG_8836.GIF She sighed with a grin, eyes dancing over the details of Charlie's face before stopping at his eyes again.
"Well it's not that I hate them or anything. And I don't necessarily hate Adam. We just don't always get along. I come because, free beer and drugs rock, and also I'm a social butterfly. The thing I don't like about Adams parties, is that they lack.... finesse, effort, art, life. Any teen can throw a party like this, but not just anyone can give a party life."
Lunas eyes held a secret twinkle as she remembered a few parties back home in Texas, but she was brought back to the moment just a second later. She shifted her weight to the other leg and as she did, caught a whiff of Charlie's cologne.
"You know, you smell amazing. What is that?"
She grinned and tilted her head to the side curiously.
Tori Bradley Tori Bradley

Ava Blake
She scoffed, one of her signature Olympian eyerolls seconds away.
"It's in my car, dad." She smirked, "What, are you going to tell on me?" Ava slouched back in the chair, one knee coming up to her chest while her other leg dangled nonchalantly, her ankle swishing.
"And I'm not innocent. Far from it, actually, Adam."
The way she said his name was a shade past her normal tone, edging into both sarcasm and seduction.
Physiicz Physiicz

tumblr_oh48codMbw1uv9zceo1_500.gif

Talking to: summerwine summerwine
Nicolas laughed a bit, smiling at her. "Want to go somewhere...a little more..private..?" He winked.
"It'll be fuuuuunnn..." He tried to persuade, assuming her answer would be a no.
He shoved his hands in his pockets, smiling widely.
"Sorry if it's too forward.." He giggled.​

Simon Nessman GiF 4.gif

"Far from it huh? How come you aren't tangled up in some guys arms right now like the rest of the girls?"
he asked smirking but looked back outside when he heard a guy shout in pain as keys fell on his head. The guy looked up and his face seemed to light up as he shouted, "Fight!" Adam sighed, "I'll be right back gotta throw out some riff raff with my muscles," he grinned, the sentence accompanied by a quick tense, showing off his biceps. Adam turned and ran up the stairs. He expected some sort of scuffle but what came up was three large jocks and a smaller guy. "Oi dickheads come pick on someone your own size," he shouted. Although Adam had been taking Jiu-Jistu classes for years he still wished he had a friend with him. One guy can only take on so may meathead jocks. One of the jocks turned around, seemingly not knowing who Adam was.

"Stay out of this unless you wanna join him" the jock told Adam before turning back to Rick. Adam had enough he walked right up to the closest jock, hooked his foot around the guys ankle and floored him easily before backing up and falling into a fighting stance. "I fucking hate bullies." Already down below he could hear a few shouts and cheering of "FIGHT!".

Ava Blake
Ava got up, rolling her eyes.
Boys.
Hearing the crowd calling for blood, she walked inside sighing heavily at the scene.
Ava would never admit it, but she knew how to hold her own. She'd assist, if needed, but he seemed to have it under control for now. Instead she stood in the crowd, watching, waiting.

Rick had yelped softly as he hung over the great drop. If any preferred way he wanted to die, being dropped a good thousand feet or so was not the way. He'd prefer something less painful, something quick or soothing. An overdose on his anti-depressants. Rick had been trying to pull himself up as the other two males continued to loosen grip on his thin right ankle. That grip alone would surely leave massive bruises on his ankle.

"Wiener boy, having fun on your little sky fall so far? The best part hasn't even happened yet." Jeremy, the second largest of the group of men said. Rick shook his head no as his wallet slid from his pocket and fell onto the ground below his body as well.

"The best part is the fall, you know when the pool isn't under you to save you and the people down there move out of the way to see you die." Jacob teased and the two boys high fived.

"Pl-Please guys, I-I've never even-Fuck!" He exclaimed. Rick was stopped mid sentence.

"Every time you talk, or yelp or really do anything you get a closer look at your own death. How cool does that sound Richard?" Jeremy teased. Rick tensed. His calf muscles were strong yet Jeremy and Jacob were only holding onto his ankle. Plus, he didn't have enough strength in his legs to pull him up.

Rick closed his eyes and right then and there thanked Satan that Jaime and Vinny hadn't been here to see this. This was pathetic at it's finest. He then repeated his favorite song lines in his head. 'So come share your tears with me, And witness it all go wrong.' Rick thought to himself as he truly set himself up for meeting the floor soon.

Delilah Rosetta Montgomery
proxy.php

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=219258567
Chatting With: TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity
Mentioned: Physiicz Physiicz rickyxhorror rickyxhorror

Delilah thought about going off with him for a little bit to somewhere private. But as she thought about it more, Delilah didn't know this guy well enough and she wasn't planning on losing her precious flower tonight, at least that's her plan. Her purity ring and her morals can't save her forever, but Delilah will try.

She sighed and shook her head, "I don't think so, Aussie..." Delilah said over the loud music. She couldn't help but feel a bit bad. But she's just that type of innocent girl, feeling bad for everyone and everything she says no to.

Delilah was about to speak again when she heard a loud crowd screaming "Fight! Fight! Fight!" With her eyes widening she grabbed Nicolas's strong hand, "Want to go check out the scene?" Delilah said, gesturing towards the crowd.

4064757.gif
Charlie West

Charlie grinned, noticing Luna looking over him. He listened to her as she explained her opinion on Adam's parties. Now he understood. She liked parties, but planned ones. He was the opposite. Planned parties bored him. Spontaneous, wild parties were just his thing. He noticed a grin on her face that seemed to come from some inner joke and then chuckled when she commented on his cologne. She tilted her head again, wearing a curious expression. He had just opened his mouth to answer when he heard a few party goers egging on a fight.

Charlie stood up from his relaxed position and set his drink down on the counter. Stepping around Luna, he said "I'll be right back," and sought out the source of the shouts. What he saw sent anger coursing through him. Charlie raced up to the second floor balcony, seeing Adam in a fighting stance in front of the three jerks dangling a kid from the balcony by his leg. Charlie's fists clenched. He wanted to punch them, but they'd drop the kid if he did.

"Hey!" he snapped at the two jocks holding the kid up. "Pull him up, and walk away before you regret it," he snapped.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie rickyxhorror rickyxhorror Physiicz Physiicz

Last edited:
BIANCA "BABY" RAFAELA ORTEGA DE CASTRO

unnamed (18).gif

outfit: in header ~ location: Alex's Car//Adam's Party ~ mood: calm//determined//happy ~ interactions: ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
mention: n/a

Bianca leaned further into the kiss with Alex's
eager and encouraging hand. The smell of his
cologne filled her nose at the closeness. It made
her just want to bury her face into his neck and
savour it. When the two pulled away Bianca
reopened her chocolate brown's with a smile on
her lips. She swatted Alex's hand away carefully,
and rolled her eyes at his statement. She knew he
was poking fun at her. "Of course, my mum's Chihuahua
is the ultimate teacher," she said sarcastically. That
subject was only allowed to be approached by two people,
Alex and Jessica. So what if she'dd only just lost her
virginity, at least it was to Alex. Her phone suddenly
went off; she would check it out. Bianca leant her head
back on her chair and used the mirror above her to
make sure her matte red lipstick stayed in place, and
that the rest of her makeup stayed flawless. She pulled
up her phone and an eyebrow raised at the text from
Jess. × We'll see about that. Coming for you -
@ThatCandyEmo ×
Bianca turned in her seat wiith a determined smirk on
her lips. "Shall we?" She glanced out the front
window before making eye contact with Alex again.

template by astraea :bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:
IMG_8837.PNG Luna watched Charlie go with a pout, but quickly jogged outside to a crowd of people and looked up. She gasped at the sight of one of their classmates dangling over the edge of a balcony.
"Holy fuck!"
Panic set in on her fragile heart and she ran back inside, glancing around and finding nothing to put under the guy incase he fell. She quickly went upstairs after Charlie and followed where his voice was coming from, she stood in the doorway, a terrified look on her face as she watched the scene unfold between the assholes, Adam, and Charlie. Her blue eyes landed on the guy dangling. Lunas slender fingers gripped the door frame as she looked back to the other guys.
Physiicz Physiicz Tori Bradley Tori Bradley rickyxhorror rickyxhorror

Simon Nessman GiF 4.gif

"Nice of you to drop by,"
he said winking at Charlie, "Which one do you want? I kinda like the look of pancake face over there," he said gesturing to the biggest of the three. "But then that leaves one last one, if only Alex was here," he sighed.

Tori Bradley Tori Bradley

13775697_Grace_Hartzel_By_Attilio_Dagostino_011.jpg

Woke up, jumping slightly. "Where am I..?" She thought to herself as she realized she was still at the party.
She checked her body to make sure all of her clothing was still there, she let out a small sigh or relief and she sat up on the bed, swinging her foot off. "That was a close call...I'm so stupid, falling asleep at a party? Where anyone can come and get me?" She let out a deep breath, standing up. She walked out of the room, walking past the balcony and stopping, she turned, seeing a bunch of people, the main person she saw was the guy she had talked to before, dangling from the balcony. "Oh My God.." She watched them carefully.

img_0151-jpg.293952

Alexander Martinez
Interaction: Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado Physiicz Physiicz Tori Bradley Tori Bradley
Outfit:
img_0150-jpg.293960

(Except its black not red)

Alex smiled as she made the joke about her dog and he chuckled softly. When she looked down at her phone to reply to the text he opened the door and looked back just as she asked the question "Yes we shall." He said as he got out of the car and slowly stood up. Stretching he looked over to the house and he thought he spotted something in the back. Someone hanging. He could hear the crowd chanting "Fight" and Alex looked to Bianca opening the car soor for her and looking back there "I think theres a fight." He said as he held his hand to her. Once she took it he would walk her over to the house and as soon as he spotted the bot hanging he turned to Bianca "If you'll excuse me for a moment. I'll be right back." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he darted upstairs. Now was the tome for his Jui Jitsu to kick in. He was surprised to see a fellow pupil of his "Adam?" He said "Didnt think you'd be saving him too." He said with a chuckle as he looked to the other two who were standing "Nice to see you here too Charlie. Makes it easier." He said with a smirk as he took a fighting stance. Preparing to fight​

Rick's only hope as that no one on the floor of the house and balcony threatened his life any further than the danger he had already thrown himself into. Rick had shallow breaths as the both of the men let go of his leg for a split second and he felt himself begin to fall and then within another split second they grabbed him. Rick had never been so fucking on edge in his entire life. It happened to really bring the worst out in him. He had kept his eyes open now, loosing all trust in anyone at this point. Everything came crashing down upon him now. It just so happened to be that his senior crush, his only female crush he'd ever had in his life walked in through the gates, spotted the hanging Rick and she gasped. She dropped her purse on the floor, it was a tiny little hand held wallet. Inside of the wallet was her phone and keys, along with her few credit cards and bus passes. Jaime had no idea what to say yet she'd never moved faster in her entire life. She felt herself shove tons of larger men and women out of the way to dash with all of the might in her short legs up the grand staircase and into the room.

"Fuckfaces except for retarded jocks and the big guys helping, move now. Do as I say and I get to save Rick. I'm here on Rick's mental part." Jaime stated with the most stern voice she'd ever spoken in, in her entire life. See, Rick had no clue how much Jaime knew about him. Jaime knew so much about Rick that she could write a fucking book. Rick's life was in danger, the only boy she felt somewhat okay with socializing with and the only boy who comprehended her nonsensical very comprehensive talk. Rick had heard Jaime's voice and he let his muscles calm themselves. He felt himself slipping again, due to the males teasing him.

"Rick, Ricky. Listen to me, hone in on my voice. I've liked you since third grade Rick. Remember? Red Cheeks Jaime you called me and at lunch, you always drew me pictures. Then I moved for a year and you always called me in fourth grade to tell me how much you missed my hair and that it was really majestic. You told me all about space and how Pxyis had a moon big enough to be put on the list of constellatial moons. In fifth grade, you began to get acne and I didn't see your face a lot. That made me really upset because I love your blue eyes Rick, they're all I ever need to soothe my head and I couldn't ever demand more from you. Are you listening Rick?" Jaime asked.

Rick had listened so intently to Jaime's voice, knowing it could fix his mental state and distract the males holding him. Rick gave a weak smile for a millisecond of the time he was dangling and Jaime ran a hand through her hair.

"Rick, in sixth grade you tried to tell me to wear more dresses because you thought it made my majestic hair look long. You bought me a skull ring when the year was coming to an end. Rick. I still wear that ring." She hung her hand over the balcony and showed Rick the faded silver metal ring that sat on her ring finger.

The boys ignored Jaime for the most part and they focused on Charlie, Adam and Alex. Jaime gave a signal. The plan was in the next three seconds, she was to punch both males directly in the middle of their stupid faces and then Charlie and Alex had to catch Rick's legs. Adam had to tackle the men. Jaime knew they had this plan in their heads already.

Rick glanced up at the ring on Jaime's hand. The real thing, it was the ring his short ass gave Jaime in sixth grade. "One." Jaime spoke clearly and she had been terrified that if this plan went wrong, she'd lose the love of her life.
Rick trembled, what was Jaime counting down? The seconds till his death?
"Two." Jaime continued and she balled her fists up.
Rick inhaled deeply and prepared for his kiss with the power-washed concrete. "Three." Jaime moved swiftly, socking both men in the noses and throwing all her trust into Charlie, Adam and Alex's arms. Save her future boyfriend.

Last edited:
IMG_8838.jpg Luna noticed a girl watching from the hall and reached out and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close, putting a finger to her lips.
"Shh."
Luna somewhat recognized the girl from around school and continued to gently hold her arm.
"Quiet hotstuff, don't want to agravate the issue."
Lunas heart raced as Alex joined them, now it was an even fight. Suddenly another girl pushed past them and ran over to the boys.
"Hey! That's not a good idea."
Luna watched more chaos unfold
Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Physiicz Physiicz ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic TragedyWithClarity TragedyWithClarity

Jessica Mendez

tenor (12).gif
Jessica looked back at Samantha and smiled. "Don't worry about Adam. He is a nice guy. He won't do anything."she said and turned. She immediately stopped to keep from running into Ashton.She sighed and closed her eyes, to keep from lashing out. When she finally calmed down she stared at him for a while. She didn't understand why he seemed to brush off that fight so easily. It was something she thought was very serious but he clearly didn't think the same way. She scoffed and smiled slightly. "Hey Ashton."she said and looked back over at Samantha to make sure she wasn't becoming awkward. "I wish I could say the same about you, but frankly I can't. I promised myself I would lie anymore. Now if you'll excuse me, my new friend Samantha and I are gonna continue looking for adam,"she told him, making sure to emphasize his name.
cute-short-black-dresses-for-teens-fashionmenswearpw-1858671 (1).jpg

| location: Adam's Party | mood: Calm, slightly annoyed| tags: summerwine summerwine Avocados'N'Bravado Avocados'N'Bravado Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Physiicz Physiicz
coding; allrightsreserved crucialstar

Last edited:
S.gif

Adam launched himself like human bowling ball knocking all three jocks to the ground. He only hoped the other two had caught the dangling victim. His adrenaline was pumping, blood rushing through him. He knew these guys would kill Rick but he knew he'd be the one getting in trouble if Rick had fell.

(Short posts, late at night brain ain't up to much)
@ whoever is there

img_0151-jpg.293952

Alexander Martinez
Interaction: Physiicz Physiicz Tori Bradley Tori Bradley rickyxhorror rickyxhorror
Outfit:
img_0150-jpg.293960

(Except its black not red)

Alex immediately stepped forward as the girl approached the jocks, he listened to everything they said and he smiled as she spoke. It was a rather cute love story and it warmed his heart. To his suprise she began counting, and what surprised him even more was when she punched both of the boys in the face. His muscles tensed as the two boys dropped him and he darted forward grabbing his left leg with both hands. His grip was strong and he held him. He could pull him up himself if he didnt need to worry about the boys who were punched. Just as a extra measure he drove one knee up into the man on the lefts gut, forcing him down and into the tackle Adam made as he pulled ricky upwards​

Last edited:
BIANCA "BABY" RAFAELA ORTEGA DE CASTRO

tumblr_nv3peee2le1t8mvj8o1_500.gif

outfit: in header ~ location: Adam's Party ~ mood: anxious//determined//annoyed ~ interactions: ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
mention: minajesty minajesty

Bianca readied her things while Alex came

round to her door. She was ready when he pulled
open the sleek door and went out as usual, heel's
first and ass last. She looked warily to Alex
when she too heard the sounds of an obvious fight ensuing inside. She was pretty sure she knew
where this was going to lead. As she straightened
she allowed him to close the door behind her and
faced the house. It was just roaring, and there was
nothing anyone could do to stop it now. Hand in
Alex's, Bianca's heel's clicked on the pavement and
then on the large driveway. The sudden chorus of
"Fight!" was growing louder with every step.
Her eyes flickered everywhere till they landed on
the guy hanging, ready for a pair of broken legs,
or worse, and she stopped with Alex. The girl
heaved a sigh as he left her, but smiled lightly
at the kiss. "Obstinado...," she muttered. Bianca
peeled her eyes off the scene for a moment to
message her best friend. × where r u? - minajesty minajesty × She kept her phone out and ignored the
eyes on her revealing slip dress and heels.
The boys could look all they wanted, they just
needed to stay the fuck away. Her cape
dropped to her shoulders while she waited,
eagerly waiting to see if she could spot her
stubborn boyfriend.

[you know what? fuck code]

Last edited:
tumblr_m3ziobiDRS1rpschx.gif
Charlie West

Charlie smirked at Adam, a slightly sinister look in his dark brown eyes as his fists clenched at his sides, his muscles coiled in preparation for the coming fight. He looked at the jokes in front of them. "Balloon head over here is good with me," he said in response to Adam's question, giving the aforementioned jock a hateful look. A crowd was beginning to gather on the ground below lick and in the room containing the balcony. A moment later, Alex appeared on Adam's other side. Charlie nodded at the boy when he spoke to him. He could hear Luna behind him, and he hoped she stayed back.

Charlie nearly shot forward when the two meatheads holding Rick up dropped him an inch before grabbing him again. He had to lock his jaw to keep from spewing out a mouthful of not so nice words. Suddenly, he saw another girl, someone he vaguely recognized, force her way through the crowd. She spoke to Rick, indirectly pointing out her plan to the three boys. Charlie tensed, ready to move when she did. She started counting, and the moment her fists connected with their faces, Charlie shot forward and gripped Ricky's right leg, helping Alex pull him up and over the railing.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Physiicz Physiicz Luna_Marie Luna_Marie rickyxhorror rickyxhorror

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back