• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ´¯`·.·★ you should check out my wares Ѷ ★·.·´¯`

_em_

hufflepuff
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ hi there! hello! hey! i suck at coding so...have this instead? 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

tenor.gif

☆.。.:* :: about me. and you also. :: ☆.。.:*
* my name's meg, i'm 21, i'm in college (online obvi), and i work part-time. so i'm busy.
* please don't expect me to reply every five seconds, however, i'm usually pretty fast with ooc i'm hyped about
* i consider myself advanced novella; i love writing mini novels ♥
* i'm chill?? so plz don't be scared to talk to me?? send a pm?? if you want??
* oc x canon and canon x canon only - only oc x oc action i like is harry potter and youtube~
* i!!! love!!! aesthetic!!!
* real face claims only
* please have the ability to and enjoy playing multiple characters (i do- don't worry)
* yes the previous point does imply that neither of us will be playing our ocs for every response
* also can romance not be the main focus? like, can it be one of many focuses? please?
* my grammar and capitalization is immaculate in rp. i stg.

☆.。.:* :: le Fandoms :: ☆.。.:*

{currently equally interested in all of these}
* supernatural
* mcu
* doctor who
* clone wars
* henry danger
*danger force
* harry potter
*gravity falls
* youtube

~~~~