• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom You Must Really Like Me (Longterm 1x1 MercyMaker)

yinyang64

Alright, so I'm making a separate search thread for my guilty pleasure Overwatch ship. MercyMaker. Widowmaker x Mercy, Amelie LaCroix x Angela Ziegler. I'm looking for someone who would be down to rp this with me, I have a few plots in mind. Or we can collaborate on a plot. Or we can do AUs. Either way if something is not to your liking, please let me know instead of just abandoning the rp. I'm looking for quality over quantity. 2-3 paragraphs is fine, but I'm not doing +8 per post. I usually try to match my partner, both with writing length and limits. I prefer rping over discord versus threads or pms. My discord is: xxͤdͯrͭfͬoͣuͭrͪtͥeͨnͨxx#9311.

Hi! I would really love to do this, I tried to add you on discord but it didn't seem to go through for me. If you're interested in having another mercymaker roleplay my discord is bijoustpaul#4395 ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back