• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

you & me

takeachancemica

Hi, so I don't do the whole making my board look fancy, what's the point? If you care about that, I'm sorry. I've been an avid on and off roleplayer since May 2007. I took a long hiatus and am back, trying to get back into the game of roleplaying. I'm kind of lame and am only looking for a few things. So I'm sorry if you don't see anything that interests you.

I'm a twenty-two year old girl, who isn't on everyday. I work and go to college, so that takes up a lot of my time. And sometimes I like to hang out with my boyfriend and friends, 'cause you know, real life is great to experience. I also go to conventions and travel a lot, but I do try to get online at least twice a week. Sometimes more, it honestly really depends on my schedule. So if you're one of those people who needs someone to be on everyday all day, I'm not that person. Sorry.

If you're still here, kudos :) Okay so just a few things before I list the genres I'm interested in.

- I don't like chat-speak/text-talk, unless it's ooc. I don't care how you like to type ooc, just please don't do it in the roleplay.

- Quality over quantity. I don't care if you can give me 10 paragraphs, if I can't reply, you wasted my time. I honestly don't like novel introductions. I can usually give two-three paragraphs a response.

- If the roleplay gets boring, feel free to tell me and we can discuss changing things, or just ending it. I'll repay that as well, and will let you know if I am no longer interested, etc.

- I love getting to know the people I'm roleplaying with. But if you don't, let me know so I don't try to strike up a conversation.

- I can do m//, f// or m/f. Let me know what you are comfortable with. With that being said, I would prefer to fade to black. I don't mind gore or swearing, but sex, no thanks.

- I am really easy going and understanding. If you're not on everyday, that's fine ('cause I'm not either). When it comes to plots, I love working on them together, as a team. I want you to be just as interested in the roleplay as me.

- I don't mind doubling, I actually prefer it. But if you don't, that's fine, I can do just single characters! Let me know what you prefer.

If you're still here after that, yay! Hopefully you'll be interested in one of the things I'm wanting to do.

Genre's;

(bold is what I'm really craving)

High School

College

Family

Boarding School

Canines

Fruits Basket (canon only)

Arranged Marriage

Degrassi (canon or oc)

Orange if the New Black (canon or oc)

Nurse Jackie (canon or oc)

Odd Pairings

• best friend x best friends sibling
  • teacher x student
  • prep x emo (or any other clique names)
  • bad boy x good girl (or bad girl x good boy)
  • cousin x cousin (prefer them to be like married into the family, so not blood related)
  • step-siblings
  • best friend x best friends ex
  • country x city
  • please suggest others that are modern!!

I don't really do fantasy things. I prefer more modern ideas, and more humanoid roleplays. I do animal roleplays but usually prefer only canines. Please feel free to suggest anything! Also for the few things I listed that are more "fandom", I prefer canon, but will gladly do oc as well. Hopefully I haven't scared you off :,) If you're interested, feel free to comment or message me! :)

I'd be interested in doing a teacherXstudent if you didn't mind sending me a PM ^^

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Hi there. I'd be down for a prep x emo pairing or a bad boy x good boy pairing. The first would also be mxm.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, message me! c:

hey! i'd love to work with an opposites attract pairing of some sort in high school (maybe prep/nerd, jock/goth, or even punk/nerd), and i'm also up for any gender pairing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back